Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

5 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

You worked as a consultant for the EU?

😆

He has also claimed to have been a senior manager for the NHS, a track and trace volunteer - and although claiming to go to Carrow Road didn't know the A11 had been dualled

basically, a liar

oh yes caught out a couple of weeks back replying to a post as himself, forgetting that the original was put up by Barbie Bloke

1 hour ago, Bill said:

sounding like it is even worse than I thought - could be more than just Fat Boy taking dodgy backhanders to.... 'play tennis' 🙄

if it touches on LeaveUK and other brexiteers being funded by the Russians, as with Banks, then it will open up a whole can of worms as the pressure will be on to take it further

And with the orange faced arsole in the US about to be booted out there will undoubtedly follow investigation into dodgy Russian funding of him and his campaign

stuff that is certain to tie up with the UK side of things

'Gislaine Maxwell meet Nigel Farage, he's in the cell next to yours'

Christ alive, Billock, the unfit for purpose Electoral Commission and even the Guardians award-winning conspiracy theorist, Carol Codswallop finally stfu about Banks & Russia back in April.

Is it early stages of dementia or are you just plain stupid?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bill said:

He has also claimed to have been a senior manager for the NHS, a track and trace volunteer - and although claiming to go to Carrow Road didn't know the A11 had been dualled

basically, a liar

oh yes caught out a couple of weeks back replying to a post as himself, forgetting that the original was put up by Barbie Bloke

Billy Liar - 50th Anniversary Edition 1963 Blu-ray: Amazon.co.uk ...

Unfortunately that sums up the UK "government", US "administration" and many pro-Brexiteers...

... appoint people to positions where they either have no expertise or are determined to shut down the operation of the department they lead, and then deflect, distract and blame anyone who points out the quite obvious reality of their actions (or non-action as the case may be)  

I will be posting on the new The Brexit Thread (reprise) from now on. 

🚮🛂

Edited by Surfer
  • Haha 1

That's it, let have this thread for leavers and keep the others on the other tread, fine by me, no name calling and a civil debate. 

14 hours ago, Herman said:

Patriotism isn't simply having Union Jack tattoos, being rude to foreign people and singing "Two World Wars..." it's about doing what is right for your country and all its people. Sometimes that means cooperation, making joint decisions that will benefit other countries as well as yourself and generally being civilised and putting away previous animosity to ex-enemies.

Sadly Rocky all you and your brexitty chums have done is willfully hand over your country, your fellow workers and your children's futures into the hands of the most greedy and self serving politicians this country has ever known. You sold us all out and you don't know why except to "own the libs". Rather pathetic really.

I don't remember Mrs Thatcher having tattoos or giving **** salutes. Though she used her handbag to great effect. You only ever use stereotypes, Herman. You have no nuance. 

13 hours ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

You worked as a consultant for the EU?

😆

Yes. What would you like to know.?

I see Macron is having ago at us for reducing their fishing quota's, he's asking for compensation for the lose ! They are our grounds and he can lump it.   

59 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

I'd like to know why you appear to think that ordinary employees of the BBC and  Guardian are all lefties, particularly when you have spent 10 years working for an organisation you don't like. 

I have assumed you think this judging by your response to the comments made yesterday by me in response to @Jools. If I have that wrong then I apologise 

I'm also interested in what you consulted the EU about, if you would like to tell us 🙂

1 hour ago, Rock The Boat said:

Do we need to wear a mask when buying a bag of chips? 

3 hours ago, Herman said:

Do we need to wear a mask when buying a bag of chips? 

Play safe and wear a mask when ever you go out, I do.

22 hours ago, Herman said:

And now they've lost their **** over the guy that won. They really don't want the Russia report to come out 👈

🤣😂🤣😂🤣     ☝️

Just so funny watching all the '#ReleaseTheReport 'ers' on tw@tter explode with confusion that the Russian intervention was to assist Steptoe 🤣

And previously on here --- Herman, Billock, Surfer, Purple etc, etc : "Release the report! Release the report!"

🤣

Edited by Jools

KEIR STARMER faces a potential political storm after the Unite the Union leadership hopeful, Howard Beckett, issued him and the Labour Party a chilling message over its move to the centre-ground.

Ya, like that's going to work, he wants Labour to go more left. 

General election 2019: Reasons why voters left Labour in the last general election

"Ya, like that's going to work, he wants Labour to go more left. "

or maybe he is just 'playing to the gallery' in try to garner more votes

you are not very bright, are you ?

as you consistently post up sh yte that clearly you don't understand - which serves only to re-affirm your stupidity

what next ?

you thought that Eartha Kitt is a set of gardening tools, or Rupert Bears middle name is 'The' ?

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

I'd like to know why you appear to think that ordinary employees of the BBC and  Guardian are all lefties, particularly when you have spent 10 years working for an organisation you don't like. 

I have assumed you think this judging by your response to the comments made yesterday by me in response to @Jools. If I have that wrong then I apologise 

I'm also interested in what you consulted the EU about, if you would like to tell us 🙂

I think the BBC and Guardian both produce output that appeals to lefties, and from the employees that appear on screen and in print who disseminate this output I am assuming that they agree with the nature of the content. Of course, I may have got this totally wrong and somebody like Owen Jones is actually a right-wing agent provocateur but if he is then I won't be the only one surprised.

As for other employees that work behind the scenes, they have to look to their own consciences as to whether they should be at those organisations. Not for me to say what they should be doing. 

I worked for the EU starting in 1985 which was before Maastrich, Lisbon etc. so it had not shown its federal hand at that time.

I would share what I did there if it was relevant to the post but I don't think it is, so perhaps another day.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

"Ya, like that's going to work, he wants Labour to go more left. "

or maybe he is just 'playing to the gallery' in try to garner more votes

you are not very bright, are you ?

as you consistently post up sh yte that clearly you don't understand - which serves only to re-affirm your stupidity

what next ?

you thought that Eartha Kitt is a set of gardening tools, or Rupert Bears middle name is 'The' ?

go back to the other thread. please. You will see when you start hearing more of Beckett.

13 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

go back to the other thread. please. You will see when you start hearing more of Beckett.

taking a while to 'give us a good deal' aren't they ?

maybe they don't need us as much as we need them, that's why the UK is paying all of the £39bn we were 'not going to pay', nor the border down the Irish Sea to be overseen by the EU

and whatever deals the UK strike, it will have to be using EU schedules which the UK will no longer have a say in making

UK passports designed by a Franco Dutch firm and made in Poland... the naughty EU maroon ones were made in the UK

around 50,000 customs workers needing to be hired to deal with an extra 200m (a month) forms - and the WTO telling the UK what tariffs it can apply

ps let's hope your medical insurance isn't too much and you don't have to wait too long in the passport queue 🤣

Edited by Bill
  • Confused 1

Forward thinking by Billy Boy again, wait for the deal to be completed 

Much like you keep blaming the Government for the deaths from  Covid when it's been proved the NHS did not help by sending people back to their care homes

Edited by SwindonCanary
he to the

42 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Forward thinking by Billy Boy again, wait for the deal to be completed 

Much like you keep blaming the Government for the deaths from  Covid when it's been proved the NHS did not help by sending people back to their care homes

poor mouse brain

none of what I have posted will be changed by any deal, whatever it is

which is a measure of how little you understand any of this

and your capacity to lie has not changed even when the subject matter changes

"“negative tests are not required prior to transfers / admissions into the care home"

it was government instruction that patients being discharged to care homes were not required to be tested - only a clueless cretin like you could either not know this, or want to lie about it

https://fullfact.org/health/coronavirus-care-homes-discharge/

11 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

I worked for the EU starting in 1985 which was before Maastrich, Lisbon etc.

Were you chief consultant on the bananas regulation? 🤣

Apples

13 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

KEIR STARMER faces a potential political storm after the Unite the Union leadership hopeful, Howard Beckett, issued him and the Labour Party a chilling message over its move to the centre-ground.

Ya, like that's going to work, he wants Labour to go more left. 

General election 2019: Reasons why voters left Labour in the last general election

Of course Swindo doesn't realise that this rather weak Express attack line changes nothing. In fact the graphic rather clearly shows that leadership change (Corbyn to Starmer) removes one reason that Labour voters defected. McCluskey was one of Corbyn's leading supporters. Under Starmer he has been sidelined and will move on. If he is replaced by another Leftist it makes no difference. And of course Stamer is making a difference as the Tory lead has fallen from 20%+ to 6% in couple of months. That is before the imminent collapse in employment and the failure of Brexit negotiations.

19 minutes ago, BigFish said:

Of course Swindo doesn't realise that this rather weak Express attack line changes nothing. In fact the graphic rather clearly shows that leadership change (Corbyn to Starmer) removes one reason that Labour voters defected. McCluskey was one of Corbyn's leading supporters. Under Starmer he has been sidelined and will move on. If he is replaced by another Leftist it makes no difference. And of course Stamer is making a difference as the Tory lead has fallen from 20%+ to 6% in couple of months. That is before the imminent collapse in employment and the failure of Brexit negotiations.

I'd like to know how he did that as he's done nothing of nothing of note

3 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Wrong in so many ways

None of which are you able to point out

as I suspect we both know you have been caught out lying..... yet again

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

I'd like to know how he did that as he's done nothing of nothing of note

Looks like a Prime Minister in waiting at PMQs, forcing the present incumbant into lies, bombast and incoherence.

6 minutes ago, BigFish said:

Looks like a Prime Minister in waiting at PMQs, forcing the present incumbant into lies, bombast and incoherence.

I'm not sure Johnson needs to be forced into that...... pretty much his usual position 😉

2 hours ago, Bill said:

None of which are you able to point out

as I suspect we both know you have been caught out lying..... yet again

Billy Liar - 50th Anniversary Edition [DVD] [1963]: Amazon.co.uk ...

don't say you have not been given a chance to prove you are not a liar

bye bye, mouse brain

(blocked)

image.jpeg.cfc7d748fb534baa82b3b5cee89c2baa.jpeg

Edited by Bill
  • Confused 1