Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

I think he just makes it up as he goes along. Just like a lot of his previous posts. Simply not bright enough to disguise his lies in any way that is remotely plausible.

Edited by horsefly
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, horsefly said:

I think he just makes it up as he goes along. Just like a lot of his previous posts. Simply not bright enough to disguise his lies in any way that is remotely plausible.

41 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-vote-leave-remain-2021-b1871157.html

Click on the link and see if you can find the difference between what Swindon has posted and what the Independent reported.

What if Brexit referendum were held today? Here’s what the polls say

Polling suggests Remainers may now make up more than 50 per cent of the vote, but nation continues to be as divided as ever

Remain would win a second Brexit referendum by a narrow margin if the vote were held today, new polling suggests.

The real question is why make it up? It's so immature & childish.

Perhaps he's some sort of pre-pubescent schoolboy living in a fantasy - how re ran the UK motor industry, admiral of the fleet, that girl friend and so on. There's probably a treatment for it.

15 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

You have to hope against hope that the average Brexiteer is much brighter or more honest than Swindon.

He so far off the IQ 'bell curve' (to the left) as they say I doubt he can hear it ringing.

I think that might be a bit of a forlorn hope, which is not for a minute to suggest that all Brexit voters were as stupid and dishonest as Swindon but its pretty obvious that a good many were.

After all even on here we have another couple. @Jools and @paul moy, who for a long while were very akin to Swindon in their posting (although they have since gone very quiet) plus a few others that certainly aren't as stupid as Swindon but definitely have issues around honesty., to put it politely.

Just now, Creative Midfielder said:

I think that might be a bit of a forlorn hope, which is not for a minute to suggest that all Brexit voters were as stupid and dishonest as Swindon but its pretty obvious that a good many were.

After all even on here we have another couple. @Jools and @paul moy, who for a long while were very akin to Swindon in their posting (although they have since gone very quiet) plus a few others that certainly aren't as stupid as Swindon but definitely have issues around honesty., to put it politely.

I think Swindon actually needs help. It was years ago when I first started to question his sanity or if indeed he was deliberately pretending to be a faux quitter to bring them into disrepute (as if it was needed) that he would put up posts with links claiming they proved his claims when they said and proved the exact opposite. The 'Independent' link above is a classic but far from unique as we all know.

Really if he's just a 'troll' account having fun he should be banned - if actually if only for his own sanity as a waste of time and space.  

16 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I JUST TRY TO WIND UP REMAINERS  😄 (IT'S GREAT TO DO )

I think you need to be a little more subtle, your lies are too obvious and stupid to achieve that - an irritant is the most you've ever achieved, along with confirming what we thought about of the stupidity of Brexiteers all along................oh, and demonstrating to the forum that you're a very sad and pathetic individual.

• Like 3

So he claims he's just winding us up. Time for all of us to block him if that's the case. What a sad little twa*t!

Edited by horsefly

1 hour ago, horsefly said:

So he claims he's just winding us up. Time for all of us to block him if that's the case. What a sad little twa*t!

It would be nice if you do (no more notifications) 

16 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

It would be nice if you do (no more notifications) 

Did you read the bit from David Davis in the Guardian today ?. Bit worried about his own party by the sounds of it ?.

4 hours ago, Well b back said:

Did you read the bit from David Davis in the Guardian today ?. Bit worried about his own party by the sounds of it ?.

Sorry, I could not see anything in todays paper by David Davis 

6 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Sorry, I could not see anything in todays paper by David Davis 

Billions spent to keep 4 million Migrants in Turkey.

54,000 Directives-Rules-Regs makes the EU sclerotic

Drop in World trade from a high of 36% to 18% today and falling

Unrest with Eastern EU countries

A Euro no fit for purpose.

Youth unemployment levels still high.

And you lot want to join them !

22 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Go away you lying piece of ****.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, A Load of Squit said:

I really do think it's time to ignore the intellectually retarded buffoon who has no interest in debating the facts. I think we should all follow Creative Midfielder's advice and move to the other brexit thread (reprise) and leave this moron to his sad onanistic indulgences. Although, simply replying to all of his posts with Squit's most apposite, "Go away you lying piece of ****", is also an attractive option.

26 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

prove me wrong on any of those posts 

Yesterday you were caught out twice  you are a serial liar.

Edited by A Load of Squit
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

Could you expand on this a little further, please 😊

I think that will be a no. 

Unrest with Eastern EU countries

Because their citizens do not want to leave the EU. Others have managed to get rid of their Populist Johnson / Trump like Goverments

How’s the EU vaccine roll out, vaccine exports and vaccine manufacture going, and where the f*** is our AZ vaccines going ?

9 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Where did you find the word sclerotic?

Pasted from a publication obviously.

3 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

prove me wrong on any of those posts 

How is the Euro not fit for purpose? How are Germany managing to stay ahead of us economically if the system is so bad?

5 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Legal rules and implementation

Well,  this is a start

I  have read that the formation of  the Single Market helped the EEC/EU recover from "sclerosis" back in the 1980's

As you brought up the subject, I'm sure you can cast some further insight on this 

Looking forward to see how the Daily Express report this data from the governments own department.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/oct/28/brexit-worse-for-the-uk-economy-than-covid-pandemic-obr-says

Brexit worse for the UK economy than Covid pandemic, OBR says

Fiscal watchdog says Brexit would cut GDP by around 4% long term, while Covid impacts would hit output by a further 2%