Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

52 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Very good news for the people of the North East.

Fortunately for them the option of 'no-deal', which Paul was a cheer leader for, hasn't happened.

The EU negotiators knew that  no deal would close the plant in Sunderland would be a disaster for the British, forcing the British to accept a deal that was more favourable to the EU.

Sadly for Paul he needs to get his hearing sorted as once again he's got something badly wrong. He's vastly over stated the number of jobs in the supply chain, a mistake that any competent economist would realise immediately.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55757930

"We've decided to localise the manufacture of the 62KW battery in Sunderland so that all our products qualify [for tariff-free export to the EU]. We are committed to Sunderland for the long term under the business conditions that have been agreed." 

Yes, I was in favour of No Deal in order to get a Good Deal.  Taking No Deal off of the table was getting us a Bad Deal thanks to remoaners and Theresa May.  As I said in 2016 straight after the vote, we should leave with No Deal and then negotiate as equal participants for a Deal and that would have saved us four years of hassle and intransigence by the EU and its remoaner cohorts. The EU needed a deal more than we did and this was proved in December but it really should have been done years ago and it would have saved us billions. Thanks remoaners.... 🤗 

8 minutes ago, Well b back said:

No they are not. I am not prepared to put here why Europe, America, Australia, WHO and many others are delaying their decisions but the reasons are readily available.

You are lying and misleading people.

Nope I am not lying.    I am stating my opinion based on EU track record of spite and incompetence.

Instead of your constant sniping at other countries @paul moy why don’t you get out and do something to help your own country and get out as a volunteer to help the vaccination effort. We will have 4 European’s in our vaccination team today, good job they don’t have your European attitude towards the British.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, paul moy said:

Nope I am not lying.    I am stating my opinion based on EU track record of spite and incompetence.

You are making your opinion as a racist, otherwise you would be quoting lots of other countries and organisations and their similar reasons for not approving certain vaccines yet. They simply want to get the best out of the vaccine.

Anyway I am off now to help the National effort, in the meantime read why they are not approving it and then stop telling lies and maybe apply to volunteer yourself.

Just now, Well b back said:

Instead of your constant sniping at other countries @paul moy why don’t you get out and do something to help your own country and get out as a volunteer to help the vaccination effort. We will have 4 European’s in our vaccination team today, good job they don’t have your European attitude towards the British.

Good for you but I am at high risk due to my age and advised to remain at home.   I have many years of enjoyable life under my belt, am retired on a good pension thanks to my hard work at home and abroad,  and wish to enjoy many more years thankyou, especially now that we are about to reap the rewards of our long and hard fight for independence. 😎

A man that has lied endlessly for four years, with racism sprinkled in for extra effect, says a video of an MP actually saying something is misleading?? Ok Moyo.🤣

• Haha 4

Just now, Well b back said:

You are making your opinion as a racist, otherwise you would be quoting lots of other countries and organisations and their similar reasons for not approving certain vaccines yet. They simply want to get the best out of the vaccine.

Anyway I am off now to help the National effort, in the meantime read why they are not approving it and then stop telling lies and maybe apply to volunteer yourself.

Yup, and as a racist I celebrated my last birthday in the Gambia with my gambian fiancee and around 30 other gambians and expats. Typical racist me...........   🤣😎

13 minutes ago, paul moy said:

Yup, and as a racist I celebrated my last birthday in the Gambia with my gambian fiancee and around 30 other gambians and expats. Typical racist me...........   🤣😎

Yes and if you had one which I very much doubt you racist this is how you would treat her.

HATT08.jpg

29 minutes ago, paul moy said:

Good for you but I am at high risk due to my age and advised to remain at home.   I have many years of enjoyable life under my belt, am retired on a good pension thanks to my hard work at home and abroad,  and wish to enjoy many more years thankyou, especially now that we are about to reap the rewards of our long and hard fight for independence. 😎

Plenty of time, then, to indulge your pig-ignorance and racism. Buying yourself a Gambian girlfriend (if you even have one which I seriously doubt given your views) doesn't make you a non-racist, it confirms it.

https://www.falmouthpacket.co.uk/news/19025933.sailors-creek-shellfish-flushing-brexit-despair/

".....because Defra hasn’t even created the form that allows them to export to Europe after Brexit.He’s been told that it won’t be ready until April 21 but the shellfish season finishes on March 30th and doesn’t start again until November."

36 minutes ago, Herman said:

A man that has lied endlessly for four years, with racism sprinkled in for extra effect, says a video of an MP actually saying something is misleading?? Ok Moyo.🤣

It is misleading.... NI will pay no membership fees etc and also has access to the UK on UK terms and FTAs.

This bit.

"Without any apparent irony a Government Minister spells out the competitive advantage of being in the EU single market. You couldn’t make it up."

47 minutes ago, paul moy said:

So let's see your evidence for the "EU track record of spite and incompetence". As a self-declared economist you must be using some objective measure of these indicators so I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be intrigued to learn how you measure "spite" and "incompetence". What a joke you are.

7 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Plenty of time, then, to indulge your pig-ignorance and racism. Buying yourself a Gambian girlfriend (if you even have one which I seriously doubt given your views) doesn't make you a non-racist, it confirms it.

Everything makes me and my fellow Brexiteers racists in your myopic remoaner outlook. 😎

Most women are 'bought' in one way or another...... as a person with a 12 year old mentality you are probably blissfully unaware  🤣 

1 minute ago, Herman said:

This bit.

"Without any apparent irony a Government Minister spells out the competitive advantage of being in the EU single market. You couldn’t make it up."

Well it is true because it has the best of both worlds in a way...... that is not the same as being a member of the EU, so the criticism is disingenuous as I said.

39 minutes ago, Herman said:

Does your fiancee look anything like Swindo's Brazilian girlfriend?

Good luck to him.  Brazilian ladies are lovely.

Edited by paul moy

1 minute ago, paul moy said:

Everything makes me and my fellow Brexiteers racists in your myopic remoaner outlook. 😎

Most women are 'bought' in one way or another...... as a person with a 12 year old mentality you are probably blissfully unaware  🤣 

WOW!

Most women are 'bought' in one way or another...

Never have I seen someone condemn himself with such blatant misogyny. What an awful specimen you are.

1 minute ago, horsefly said:

WOW!

Most women are 'bought' in one way or another...

Never have I seen someone condemn himself with such blatant misogyny. What an awful specimen you are.

Haha, what do you think most women marry for ?    Love or money and security ?

1 minute ago, paul moy said:

Haha, what do you think most women marry for ?    Love or money and security ?

You're an utter scumbag. So I'm blocking you as you don't deserve to belong to any form of normal discourse. You should be ashamed of yourself but actually take pride in your malign hatred. A truly loathsome creature. 

11 hours ago, Bill said:

just as Land Rover is ours I suppose

Astrazeneca is not 'ours', any more than Ford is, because it has some of its production based here

both are multi nationals, with their origins being Sweden and the US respectively.

As multi nationals they will be owned by a wide range of global investors - not ultra nationalist village idiots like you

and a rider to this is that those naughty folk who fund ISIS own far more of GB than you could ever dream of owning - so stop peddling lies

And that's why I call you Billy liar how can you say I'm not telling the truth, you are ridicules.(subject to contemptuous and dismissive language or behaviour)

16 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I wouldn't be so jubilant if I were you - you seem to be forgetting that the May Government did a secret deal (which has remained secret) to avoid Nissan taking a closure decision several years ago.

You might also remember that Johnson only a few weeks ago was doing everything he possibly could to avoid a deal that restricted the Government providing state aid and subsidies to industry which in itself is pretty bizarre for a party that for decades has relentlessly and viciously attacked its political opponents about their policies of state aid and subsidy (even when the policies didn't actually exist).

So it is pretty clear what has happened and although it does have some upside if UK jobs are preserved it also has a massive downside which is that Nissan are going to get some huge wodges of government cash (why not it must be their turn by now 🤣) which you, I, and every other taxpayer plus their children are going to have to pay for.

Edited by Creative Midfielder
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, paul moy said:

It is misleading.... NI will pay no membership fees etc and also has access to the UK on UK terms and FTAs.

access to the UK ?

NI is part of the UK

and folk wonder why brexiteers are regarded as being thick

• Haha 1