Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

Or even comment on the food standards that I put the link to. 

Lester 'Jeff' Taylor is just another UKIP Gammon RWNJ, he's just an idiot with a Youtube channel, he has no credibility.

Read the comments below and you'll soon realise he attracts other RWNJ's who are as clueless as Swindon.

I'm surprised anyone bothers clicking on the links he drops on here. Always some tw4tty YouTube videos from some ignorant unworthy source. 

2 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

And all SHRIMPER has to fall back on is swearing and silly photos !

Can you stop throwing insults and start giving me a reason to go back to the EU =ANSWER NO !

Or even comment on the food standards that I put the link to. 

I guess you didn't listen very carefully to the food standards issues raised in the the video either. Even this twerp has admits that the lowering of standards here was a UK inspired initiative. And here's what we will be open to in a post-Brexsh*t deal with the USA:

"Insect-filled chocolates, rat hair-infested noodles, and orange juice containing maggots are just some of the “horrors” UK consumers could be forced to accept if post-Brexit Britain signs a wide-ranging trade deal with the USA.

In the US, producers adhere to a “Defects Levels Handbook,” which sets out the maximum number of foreign bodies like maggots, insect fragments and mould that can be in food products before they are put on the market.

For example, US producers are allowed to include up to 30 insect fragments in a 100g jar of peanut butter; as well as 11 rodent hairs in a 25g container of paprika; or 3mg of mammalian excreta (typically rat or mouse excrement) per each pound of ginger.

Edited by horsefly
added link
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NFN FC said:

I'm surprised anyone bothers clicking on the links he drops on here. Always some tw4tty YouTube videos from some ignorant unworthy source. 

That's it, turn a blind eye to the truth, it may sway you.

Edited by SwindonCanary

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

wtf are you talking about you dumb fool. What I have just quoted are the current US food regulations. You're the one turning a blind eye. Do try to use whatever constitutes the matter sloshing around in your cranium.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

👆👆👆😹😹😹😹😹

• Haha 1

So for the third time of asking, October 31st 2019 - total memory lapse on your part or just you turning a blind eye to the truth????

Actually its worse than that, you weren't turning a blind eye, you were telling an outright lie..........again!!

So what has tweety pie reported on the massive achievements negotiated over the weekend. Anything ? Did von der Leyen betray the 27 countries she speaks for? No?

ahhh schocks, just when you all got used to Aldi's and Liddle's.

If you want to export to the EU in future, you must ensure that you have registered a company in the country you want to sell in. Be prepared to pay taxes and do not try to off shore your gains as the EU demands all financial transactions  are transparent to the tax offices in Europe.

I do not know whether such requirement exists here now, but the Conservatives signed up to be part of it in 2014, just before the City of London and their best boy Farrage, got wind of the consequences this would have here and started planning a referendum for you all.

Barnier has been ordered to see Merkel, I wonder if he will he be going to see the other member countries leaders to hear their concerns. So much for EU unity. How very democratic.

Barnier has been ordered to see Merkel, I wonder if he will he be going to see the other member countries leaders to hear their concerns. So much for EU unity. How very democratic.

So do tell us which EU country leader is complaining that he/she can't get her voice heard. I think you had better look closer to home if you want to find a regime that ignores the concerns of its publicly elected members. Tory rebels are proliferating at the moment because they are sick of the Johnson/Cummings axis riding roughshod over the democratic processes of parliament. And a number of those rebels happen to be your Brexsh*te heroes. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Boris has a BIG mandate by having a big majority, the general pubic gave him that, to leave the EU

He does not have a mandate to ignore the democratic processes of parliament. He was not elected to behave like a dictator. Now have a go at answering the points I made.

32 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

When has he been beaten by  Parliament ?

I don't think he won a thing until the 3rd month as PM. 

2 minutes ago, SHRIMPER said:

SWINDO is as thick as...

plank.png

He even cut and pasted the word parliament as he can't spell it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Boris has a BIG mandate by having a big majority, the general pubic gave him that, to leave the EU

The general public did not give him that - they gave him 42% of the vote which even someone as thick as you knows is a minority proportion of the vote and in no sense a majority.

The one and only reason Johnson has a large majority in Parliament is because we have a broken electoral system which does not remotely reflect the 'will of the people' - one of your favourites phrases when it suits you but conveniently forgotten when it doesn't.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

When has he been beaten by  Parliament ?

This is entirely irrelevant to my points. For once, why don't you try giving a direct answer to a simple question.

2 hours ago, horsefly said:

So do tell us which EU country leader is complaining that he/she can't get her voice heard. I think you had better look closer to home if you want to find a regime that ignores the concerns of its publicly elected members. Tory rebels are proliferating at the moment because they are sick of the Johnson/Cummings axis riding roughshod over the democratic processes of parliament. And a number of those rebels happen to be your Brexsh*te heroes. 

What's the question in that ramble ? I never mentioned  she can't get her voice heard  

Edited by SwindonCanary

22 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

What's the question in that ramble ? I never mentioned  she can't get her voice heard  

FFS you clearly don't understand your very own statement. You said:

"Barnier has been ordered to see Merkel, I wonder if he will he be going to see the other member countries leaders to hear their concerns. So much for EU unity. How very democratic." 

You are clearly implying that other leaders do not get this access. So I asked you the VERY SIMPLE question:

"which EU country leader is complaining that he/she can't get her voice heard"

It is semantically impossible to make this question any easier. So either your are the sh*t-for-brains idiot that so many people seem to think you are, or you are just being a pr*ck.

Edited by horsefly
deleted repeated word

11 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

look it up ! Isn't it strange that everyone lost their way to come back at me ?  

No you twonk, you're the one making this claim therefore you are the one who has to demonstrate it's truth. For example: If I was to claim that SwindonCanary is really an aged chimpanzee let loose with an Apple Mac in Banham Zoo, I expect you would challenge my claim. Do you think it would be adequate for me to reply "Look it up"? Only a fool would think that acceptable, so let's have your evidence please. 

40 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Why is it Barnier has been ordered to see Merkel when the other EU Countries do not get to see Barnier to put there point of views ?

Germany currently hold the Presidency of the EU (it get rotated around the member states every six months) Barnier went to Germnay to meet with ministers and Mrs Merkel to brief them on the latest round of talks. He also went to the Republic of Ireland before the talks to discuss the Brexit negotiations, he briefs all of the countries in the EU as that's who he negotiating on behalf of.

He wasn't 'ordered'.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Why is it Barnier has been ordered to see Merkel when the other EU Countries do not get to see Barnier to put there point of views ?

Barnier wasn't ordered to see Merkel for a start. Like any good negotiator he regularly takes feedback on his performance as a negotiator delivering the mandate all 27 countries gave him. No doubt what was discussed will be shared at next week EU Summit. You know the one, it is the one at which the EU was supposed to approve the deal. Except it won't, there is no deal and there is now no time to ratify and implement one for the 31st December. @Jools will be pleased but I think the Brexwits might now be thinking this could have been handled better.