Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

53 minutes ago, Jools said:

Cultural Media Studies?

Oh dear! well at least you have provided us with a proof at last. Proof that you really are as thick as pig sh*t. There is no such subject as "Cultural Media Studies". Christ you can't even get your abuse right. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Jools said:

🙃

Well I am not sure of the veracity of this video, but clearly the interpretation is nonsense. The EU has already agreed two proposals to the NI problem. One was May's backstop, one was in Johnson's WA.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

"It hasn't been going well though has it" a  long way to go yet 

Actually no! the prime minister said if a deal isn't done by October then we leave the single market without a free trade arrangement. We then go to WTO rules and all the tariffs that lands on us. So good luck to the beef farmer trying to sell his product abroad with a WTO 40% tariff imposed. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jools said:

picard-meme-facepalm.jpg

In any case have you even listened to this clip? Even with this tight editing it does not confirm what the **** who post it say it does. At no point does  Bernier say the EU could, should or would use NI as a negotiating lever. He says it could be used, like in fact Johnson & the Brexiteers have been doing.

Seeing as Congress has told Johnson he can whistle for a US trade deal this has rather shot the UK in the foot

Edited by BigFish

Now did a UK government Minster just tell the House that the EU are In fact negotiating in good faith, when the PM told the House on Monday they were not, and that’s why he needs the House to pass his international law breaking and unlimited Ministerial powers legislation? 

5 hours ago, horsefly said:

Absolutely spot on Purple, and precisely a point I was going to make myself. Hilariously the writer of this guff doesn't even see that the reason why it was possible for this light touch on the border between Ireland and Northern Ireland is because BOTH were members of the single market. Thus it couldn't possibly be the case that this would continue if a free trade deal couldn't be agreed.  The whole of this terrible piece of cut and paste is riddled with mind-numbing non-sequiturs like this. 

The huge problem with Jool's and the guff he seems pre-programmed to spool out without a thought is that if he ever did have a sensible factual point it would be impossible to find amongst the rubbish.

I long ago came to the conclusion that Jools, Swindon etc are really just trying to reconfirm their own prejudices and fantasies back to themselves - arguing with only themselves that despite the evidence 1+1 does equal 11 and echoing the fabrication back for their own benefit. It soothes their raher troubled befuddled minds 

The factual arguments they lost long ago.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SHRIMPER said:

I didn't you FVCKWIT I edited IN MY TEXT.

The German view of the shower of sh1te. ?

Can't write a sentence without swearing 

1 minute ago, Yellow Fever said:

The huge problem with Jool's and the guff he seems pre-programmed to spool out without a thought is that if he ever did have a sensible factual point it would be impossible to find amongst the rubbish.

I long ago came to the conclusion that Jools, Swindon etc are really just trying to reconfirm their own prejudices and fantasies back to themselves - arguing with only themselves that despite the evidence 1+1 does equal 11 and echoing the fabrication back for their own benefit. It soothes their raher troubled befuddled minds 

And I came to the conclusion that all those wanting us to return to the EU are not supporting Britain !

25 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

And I came to the conclusion that all those wanting us to return to the EU are not supporting Britain !

I see. Well that is clear then. But accepting we have legally left the EU and insisting we have a clear and seamless trading relationship with our largest, and one of the top three trade blocks in the world, is not supporting Britain? 

18 minutes ago, Surfer said:

I see. Well that is clear then. But accepting we have legally left the EU and insisting we have a clear and seamless trading relationship with our largest, and one of the top three trade blocks in the world, is not supporting Britain? 

Now now Surfer. Thats too deep. SC defines himself (and many others of his kind) as principally anti EU. Anything else is secondary hence the mess.

2 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

Now now Surfer. Thats too deep. SC defines himself (and many others of his kind) as principally anti EU. Anything else is secondary hence the mess.

It wouldn't be patriotic to have a great relationship with the EU! 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

Can't write a sentence without swearing 

You cannot write one without lying,FWS.thumb.jpg.54a97c38853019c1729faccacd50775d.jpg as you are a self confessed LIAR Swindo.

1 hour ago, Yellow Fever said:

"Arguing with only themselves" is a very fair description YF.

They are also enjoying the worry and indignation that posters are expressing with the whole sh*tshow.

• Like 1

OMG, we've all been fools, those crazy Europeans have really pulled a fast one. 😀

Is Michel Barnier an evil genius.

Maybe Boris has worked it all out and he's calling their bluff.

Pro-Brexit newspaper the Express has carried an interview with Eurosceptic MEP Hans-Olaf Henkel, who claims he is convinced EU countries wanted to force out the UK.

The German politician claimed it was “no accident” that former president Jean-Claude Juncker had “picked a French bureaucrat” for the job.

“I am convinced that French and other forces in Brussels actually wanted Britain to leave as it was always Britain which stood in the way of ‘more Brussels’ and ‘more government’ and ‘The United States of Europe’ and that Barnier, despite his public statements, would see Britain rather leave than stay.

“It is no accident that ex-president Jean-Claude Juncker picked a French bureaucrat for this job.

“That means he is highly intelligent, well educated and has perfect manners.”

Henkel claimed that the EU negotiator’s tactics “outsmarted” the Tory governments - in particular Theresa May’s team.

“In the beginning of the negotiations on Brexit he outsmarted the British government (Theresa May) by insisting that before they start discussing a Trade Agreement, the EU should have an agreement on the critical issue of the border between Northern Ireland and Ireland plus a British commitment on the price of the exit.”

He continued: “Why did Theresa May agree to the sequence of items to be negotiated? Why were the British negotiators always so poorly prepared when they met with Barnier.

“He always showed up with a stack of folders while his British counterpart had hardly more than a sheet of paper.

“Why did Britain change their negotiators so frequently? You may want to count them. Were there three, four or five while Barnier always stayed in the same job?”

And the politician, who sat alongside the Conservatives in the European parliament, went as far as saying he wish he could reverse Brexit.

“If I had a magic wand, I would vote for stopping Brexit altogether, warning it is a lose-lose situation.

“It is a lose-lose-situation for Britain and the EU. It has one other advantage: Michel Barnier would be without a job.”

The only way to show those dirty scheming b@rstards in Brussels is to stay in the EU and make them realise we won't be fooled.

Edited by A Load of Squit

Well this seems very positive - 😞  Red flag for the continuation of the rule of law when your top government lawyers resign. 

The UK government's law officer for Scotland, Lord Keen, has resigned amid a legal row over Brexit legislation. 

The advocate general said he had "found it increasingly difficult to reconcile" his obligations as a lawyer with provisions in the Internal Market Bill.

Ministers have admitted that their plans could "break international law".

Lord Keen's resignation was initially not accepted by Downing Street, with Prime Minister Boris Johnson saying that conversations were ongoing.

However it was later confirmed that he had left his post.

The government's most senior lawyer - Sir Jonathan Jones, permanent secretary to the government legal department - had already resigned over the bill, which passed its first parliamentary test on Monday.

PM's Brexit bill clears first hurdle in Commons

Northern Ireland Secretary Brandon Lewis has told MPs the legislation could break international law by overriding the withdrawal agreement signed with the EU.

Lord Keen initially tried to defend the legislation, arguing that Mr Lewis had "essentially answered the wrong question".

He told the House of Lords that his view was that "the bill does not of itself constitute a breach of international law or of the rule of law".

But the Northern Ireland secretary later doubled down, saying that his statement was a "very straight answer" which was "absolutely in line" with legal advice

32 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

how am I self confessed , that's a lie 

How many times do we have to go through this you FVCKWIT. You admited you lied about an imaginery internet girlfriend. The only girlfriends you have are.. miss wrist, or the 5 fingered widow.

1 hour ago, Herman said:

Lord not so Keen. Another top government legal bod sacks his client. 

Yes, Hermundo, I am a tad concerned about his resignation -- He's a staunch advocate for Brexit -- I wonder if he doesn't trust the government? 🤔

Hours of delays in Dover and East Kent today

Operation Stack! What the hell is that about? I thought that was finished and that we had Brock now?

This is a counter terrorism operation that the Police haven't expanded on, which is understandable if they need to keep something quiet....but Stack? They going back to that in January??

51 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

Hours of delays in Dover and East Kent today

Operation Stack! What the hell is that about? I thought that was finished and that we had Brock now?

This is a counter terrorism operation that the Police haven't expanded on, which is understandable if they need to keep something quiet....but Stack? They going back to that in January??

Just a gentle start for what lies ahead ....

3 hours ago, SHRIMPER said:

How many times do we have to go through this you FVCKWIT. You admited you lied about an imaginery internet girlfriend. The only girlfriends you have are.. miss wrist, or the 5 fingered widow.

how many times do I have to explain it to you ?  Man who can't say a sentence without swearing  

Edited by SwindonCanary

I have been a huge supporter of the positive  brexit and I also need some suggestions about the trip and want me know about the canoe in which the 4 person canoe are the special one from me.

I guess this means that hard Brexiteers will be campaigning for Donald Trump then... Dominic Raab not having a good day. 

Silly me for thinking this would actually cause that, hard Brexiteers have always been in Donald Trump's orbit. 

Biden 1.jpg

Biden 2.jpg

Chris Grayling has just landed another 100k job as an advisor to ports. How do you fall upwards like this? I could quite easily be a complete incompetent for that kind of cash. What's the trick?