Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

10 hours ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

I see you are confused @SwindonCanary

Its good we have a  deal with Japan, but it's thousands of miles away 

The EU is on our doorstep, we have a tunnel that links us  and a multitude of ferry routes. 

Not having a proper free trade deal with my friends in  Europe (I  respect your opinion that they are not your friends) threatens disruption in our own country 

look at the Switzerland border The EU countries are right next to it = No problems 

This and any brexiter saying different is clearly trying to defraud the British public.

• Haha 1

The Prime Minister is understood to be seething with Mr Barnier’s thinly veiled threat to cut off food supplies to Northern Ireland during negotiations. The fact that the EU can do this, or even thinks it can, suggests that there is something very wrong with the deal the EU have.

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

The Prime Minister is understood to be seething with Mr Barnier’s thinly veiled threat to cut off food supplies to Northern Ireland during negotiations. The fact that the EU can do this, or even thinks it can, suggests that there is something very wrong with the deal the EU have.

The Prime Minister is a serial liar, he's been sacked twice for lying, suggests that there's something wrong with him and people who vote for him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

Why do you think we suddenly wanted to change it ?

Because they didn't read the ****ing thing. Remainers told you well before Christmas that this was a **** deal. You and your brexitty chums told us to shut up and wouldn't even allow it to be scrutinised in Parliament. This is all your own making as you cheered and voted for it. You gave Johnson and his idiot gang five years and a massive majority because of it.

• Like 3

On 09/09/2020 at 17:17, ricardo said:

I expect Billy will be our Covid Marshall on here.

Found him.

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

It's a wrong deal, but Boris will sort it  🙂

He should've sorted it before he negotiated it, fought an election on it and signed it.

This was in the Labour Manifesto.

"If it wins the election, Labour wants to renegotiate Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Brexit deal"

At the time the Tories and the MSM called it 'student politics' now they're calling it 'acting in the country's best interests'.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

This was in the Labour Manifesto.

"If it wins the election, Labour wants to renegotiate Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Brexit deal"

At the time the Tories and the MSM called it 'student politics' now they're calling it 'acting in the country's best interests'.

About the only thing that was right in their Manifesto,  I wonder how they would have changed it ?

"Getting Brexit done will allow us to do more on the international stage. We will continue to be an outward-looking country that is a champion of collective security, the rule of law, human rights, free trade, anti-corruption efforts and a rules-based international system."

You didn't even bother reading your own manifesto.😀

1 hour ago, Herman said:

"Getting Brexit done will allow us to do more on the international stage. We will continue to be an outward-looking country that is a champion of collective security, the rule of law, human rights, free trade, anti-corruption efforts and a rules-based international system."

You didn't even bother reading your own manifesto.😀

The labour manifesto would have us closely entwined with the EU Which the public did not want that's one of the reasons they failed.

1 minute ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

we won´t be having the same arrangements as the swiss 😞

I didn't think that, all I was pointing out was the that they were closer to the EU than we were.

4 hours ago, Herman said:

This and any brexiter saying different is clearly trying to defraud the British public.

I was distracted by the photo of Sharon Stone 🔥🔥🔥

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Johnson sacked 21 of his MPs last year because they refused to vote for the WA.

Perhaps they should pursue a contructive dismissal case. 😀

So anyone think he will lose the vote ? 😀