Jump to content
Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

Recommended Posts

You voted Brexit on Little Englander, xenophobic grounds, Swindo. Don’t pretend you give a toss about the economy or the state of the country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

I BET THE GOVERNMENT LOVE THE IDEA OF A EXTRA £161538461.538 PER WEEK 

What are your thoughts on this, Swindo?

”Britain is in fact expected to be overall poorer by £1,200 per person because of Brexit's economic drag, according to the government's spending watchdog.“

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Um, that’s what Hoola Han Solo just said. 

Are you agreeing, or saying the experts were, and are, wrong and we should ignore them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

8 and half billion a year saved. Wow ! Well worth it.

You risked hundreds of billions in trade to save 8 and a half. Brexit maths. 😀

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Herman said:

You risked hundreds of billions in trade to save 8 and a half. Brexit maths. 😀

it will not happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the government’s own spending watchdog are wrong? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My we have been busy today my notifications are full of you remainers ! 

Get over it and start enjoying being out of the EU   👍

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are highly likely to have a massive economic shock from the virus closely followed by a massive economic shock from brexit. If you think it's good time to wind people up about this then you really need to evaluate your life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

My we have been busy today my notifications are full of you remainers ! 

Get over it and start enjoying being out of the EU   👍

Even if we wanted to, we can't until Dec 31 can we?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

My we have been busy today my notifications are full of you remainers ! 

Get over it and start enjoying being out of the EU   👍

We have Brexited yet you are still carrying on your bitter gammon vendetta against the EU. You got what you want but you’re still not happy.

I note that all your Brexit mates have abandoned you on this thread. If you’re the best Brexiteer we have then god help us 😂🤣😂🤣

 

Edited by Hoola Han Solo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had 3 years of everyone on here telling me all sorts of rubbish and the media backing them up so I'm enjoying everyone on here, I don't like being called names but I realize it's all you've got left.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Jools, it’s time to stop posting like this. Either be civil or get reported for a potential ban. Your choice.

Edited by Surfer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jools said:

Shut up you c**t ...

You've long been sussed..

Boring alter ego 💤 Boring Lefty Remainiac alter ego 🤡

He's one of your own.

He's one of your own.

Ohhh Swindon Canary

He's one of your own.🎶

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

End of the year, I think not, more important priorities for the rest of 2020.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Herman said:

He's one of your own.

He's one of your own.

Ohhh Swindon Canary

He's one of your own.🎶

 

4 hours ago, Surfer said:

Jools, it’s time to stop posting like this. Either be civil or get reported for a potential ban. Your choice.

 

7 hours ago, Jools said:

Shut up you c**t ...

You've long been sussed..

Boring alter ego 💤 Boring Lefty Remainiac alter ego 🤡

Yeah, but to be fair to @Jools , on this he does have a point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Some of the things said

BBC: "Brexit could lead to sandwich shorta

ges"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44960293


Evening Standard: "Brexit could lead to spread of super-gonorrhoea"

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/brexit-could-lead-to-spread-of-infectious-diseases-such-as-supergonorrhoea-health-chief-warns-a3898186.html


Head of Remain: "Brexit could trigger World War 3"

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brexit-could-trigger-world-war-7928607


Independent: "Brexit causes millions of apples to rot"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-no-deal-fruit-picking-apples-national-farmers-union-eu-workers-harvest-a9163781.html


The Guardian: "Brexit aids terrorism around the world"

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/14/no-deal-brexit-aid-terrorism-safety-security-risk-europe-uk


Guardian: "Brexit could draw more criminals to the UK"

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/dec/05/brexit-could-draw-more-criminals-to-the-uk-says-police-chief


BBC: "Brexit to trigger year long recession, cost 820k jobs"

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36355564


The National: "Brexit could mean a return to food rationing"

https://www.thenational.scot/news/16366321.brexit-could-mean-a-return-to-food-rationing/


 

BBC: "UN - Brexit could hit women's rights"

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-politics-50014556

BBC: "Brexit could affect sausage rolls"

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-49923485/what-could-brexit-mean-for-sausage-rolls


 

BBC: "Brexit could affect music festivals"

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-politics-49897624/how-could-brexit-affect-music-festivals

Guardian: "Post-Brexit immigration could fuel slavery"

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/feb/21/immigration-rules-post-brexit-could-fuel-modern-slavery-say-charities

 

Edited by SwindonCanary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Van wink said:

End of the year, I think not, more important priorities for the rest of 2020.

Exactly VW. I said before the 'statesman' like thing to do is simply to accept now a years delay. 

We all (UK, EU etc) have far bigger fish to fry whatever your views and it will be a new world next winter with new realities and economics - not least Trump. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Some of the things said

BBC: "Brexit could lead to sandwich shorta

ges"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44960293


Evening Standard: "Brexit could lead to spread of super-gonorrhoea"

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/brexit-could-lead-to-spread-of-infectious-diseases-such-as-supergonorrhoea-health-chief-warns-a3898186.html


Head of Remain: "Brexit could trigger World War 3"

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brexit-could-trigger-world-war-7928607


Independent: "Brexit causes millions of apples to rot"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-no-deal-fruit-picking-apples-national-farmers-union-eu-workers-harvest-a9163781.html


The Guardian: "Brexit aids terrorism around the world"

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/14/no-deal-brexit-aid-terrorism-safety-security-risk-europe-uk


Guardian: "Brexit could draw more criminals to the UK"

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/dec/05/brexit-could-draw-more-criminals-to-the-uk-says-police-chief


BBC: "Brexit to trigger year long recession, cost 820k jobs"

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36355564


The National: "Brexit could mean a return to food rationing"

https://www.thenational.scot/news/16366321.brexit-could-mean-a-return-to-food-rationing/


 

BBC: "UN - Brexit could hit women's rights"

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-politics-50014556

BBC: "Brexit could affect sausage rolls"

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-49923485/what-could-brexit-mean-for-sausage-rolls


 

BBC: "Brexit could affect music festivals"

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-politics-49897624/how-could-brexit-affect-music-festivals

Guardian: "Post-Brexit immigration could fuel slavery"

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/feb/21/immigration-rules-post-brexit-could-fuel-modern-slavery-say-charities

 

 

17 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Some of the things said

BBC: "Brexit could lead to sandwich shorta

ges"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44960293


Evening Standard: "Brexit could lead to spread of super-gonorrhoea"

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/brexit-could-lead-to-spread-of-infectious-diseases-such-as-supergonorrhoea-health-chief-warns-a3898186.html


Head of Remain: "Brexit could trigger World War 3"

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brexit-could-trigger-world-war-7928607


Independent: "Brexit causes millions of apples to rot"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-no-deal-fruit-picking-apples-national-farmers-union-eu-workers-harvest-a9163781.html


The Guardian: "Brexit aids terrorism around the world"

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/14/no-deal-brexit-aid-terrorism-safety-security-risk-europe-uk


Guardian: "Brexit could draw more criminals to the UK"

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/dec/05/brexit-could-draw-more-criminals-to-the-uk-says-police-chief


BBC: "Brexit to trigger year long recession, cost 820k jobs"

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36355564


The National: "Brexit could mean a return to food rationing"

https://www.thenational.scot/news/16366321.brexit-could-mean-a-return-to-food-rationing/


 

BBC: "UN - Brexit could hit women's rights"

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-politics-50014556

BBC: "Brexit could affect sausage rolls"

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-49923485/what-could-brexit-mean-for-sausage-rolls


 

BBC: "Brexit could affect music festivals"

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-politics-49897624/how-could-brexit-affect-music-festivals

Guardian: "Post-Brexit immigration could fuel slavery"

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/feb/21/immigration-rules-post-brexit-could-fuel-modern-slavery-say-charities

 

These are all “could”, “could”, “could”.

The Leave bus pretty conclusively told us the NHS would be £350 million better off after Brexit.

That was a LIE. Any comment on that, you fckwit?

 

ps even your fellow Brexiteers are embarrassed to be associated with you now, Swindo 🤫🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Hoola Han Solo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Some of the things said

BBC: "Brexit could lead to sandwich shorta

ges"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44960293


Evening Standard: "Brexit could lead to spread of super-gonorrhoea"

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/brexit-could-lead-to-spread-of-infectious-diseases-such-as-supergonorrhoea-health-chief-warns-a3898186.html


Head of Remain: "Brexit could trigger World War 3"

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brexit-could-trigger-world-war-7928607


Independent: "Brexit causes millions of apples to rot"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-no-deal-fruit-picking-apples-national-farmers-union-eu-workers-harvest-a9163781.html


The Guardian: "Brexit aids terrorism around the world"

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/14/no-deal-brexit-aid-terrorism-safety-security-risk-europe-uk


Guardian: "Brexit could draw more criminals to the UK"

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/dec/05/brexit-could-draw-more-criminals-to-the-uk-says-police-chief


BBC: "Brexit to trigger year long recession, cost 820k jobs"

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36355564


The National: "Brexit could mean a return to food rationing"

https://www.thenational.scot/news/16366321.brexit-could-mean-a-return-to-food-rationing/


 

BBC: "UN - Brexit could hit women's rights"

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-politics-50014556

BBC: "Brexit could affect sausage rolls"

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-europe-49923485/what-could-brexit-mean-for-sausage-rolls


 

BBC: "Brexit could affect music festivals"

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-politics-49897624/how-could-brexit-affect-music-festivals

Guardian: "Post-Brexit immigration could fuel slavery"

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/feb/21/immigration-rules-post-brexit-could-fuel-modern-slavery-say-charities

 

Everyday until 31/12/2020 is Brexitfoolsday.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

 

These are all “could”, “could”, “could”.

The Leave bus pretty conclusively told us the NHS would be £350 million better off after Brexit.

That was a LIE. Any comment on that, you fckwit?

 

ps even your fellow Brexiteers are embarrassed to be associated with you now, Swindo 🤫🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The leave bus never said anything of the sort. It gave an alternative option for the £350 million, not a prediction of where it would be spent. The articles Swindon has quoted predicted what would happen, and all have been proven to be absolute rubbish 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fen Canary said:

The leave bus never said anything of the sort. It gave an alternative option for the £350 million, not a prediction of where it would be spent. The articles Swindon has quoted predicted what would happen, and all have been proven to be absolute rubbish 

Everyday until 31/12/2020 is Brexitfoolsday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Fen Canary said:

The leave bus never said anything of the sort. It gave an alternative option for the £350 million, not a prediction of where it would be spent. The articles Swindon has quoted predicted what would happen, and all have been proven to be absolute rubbish 

It was abundantly clear that the Leave bus was trying to hoodwink gullible Brexiteers. You were probably one of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Fen Canary said:

The leave bus never said anything of the sort. It gave an alternative option for the £350 million, not a prediction of where it would be spent. The articles Swindon has quoted predicted what would happen, and all have been proven to be absolute rubbish 

Unfortunately SC doesn't even learn from his own errors.

It was not Cameron who said Brexit would lead to WW3 - it was Johnson's 'spin' on it like many of his bendy bananas stories. Bent.

Just an indisputable fact. 

Once you start regurgitating proven rubbish - well don't be surprised if you are simply filed under 'bin'.

 

 

Edited by Yellow Fever
camera to Cameron!
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Fen needs to look at all the dodgy Fakebook Leave adverts and see first hand how big a con job it was. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Van wink said:

End of the year, I think not, more important priorities for the rest of 2020.

Very true @Van wink, but the truth is that there were always more important priorities than Brexit/FTAs/etc. This got lost in the noise and fury of the debate. Remainers were unfairly caricutured as knowing the price of everything and the value of nothing, but at least Remainers knew there would be a price to pay. Gordon Brown's government and career was swept away by the 2007/2008 crash but when it happened he was chairing meetings of the G20 to create a global response. With Covid-19 and the upcoming crash Johnson is irelevent, as is the UK government.

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

 

These are all “could”, “could”, “could”.

The Leave bus pretty conclusively told us the NHS would be £350 million better off after Brexit.

That was a LIE. Any comment on that, you fckwit?

 

ps even your fellow Brexiteers are embarrassed to be associated with you now, Swindo 🤫🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How many news story's do you see  saying could ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Yellow Fever said:

Unfortunately SC doesn't even learn from his own errors.

It was not Cameron who said Brexit would lead to WW3 - it was Johnson's 'spin' on it like many of his bendy bananas stories. Bent.

Just an indisputable fact. 

Once you start regurgitating proven rubbish - well don't be surprised if you are simply filed under 'bin'.

 

 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brexit-could-trigger-world-war-7928607

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But he was attacked hours later by Brexit-backing Mr Johnson, who said: "People should think very hard before they make these kinds of warnings.

"No, I don't believe that leaving the EU would cause World War Three to break out on the European continent."

It's in the small article you posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...