Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I  understand, it takes a big man to apologize

If indeed he had something to apologise for.

But at least we've made some progress with the caps lock.

12 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I feel insulted, is that not enough

Are you sure you're not one of us Remainer types Swindo? You seem to be a massive snowflake. You really are a fragile little flower at the moment aren't you?

3 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Are you sure you're not one of us Remainer types Swindon? You seem to be a massive snowflake. You really are a fragile little flower at the moment aren't you?

No I just require people to stop throwing insults. it's a message board where it's not needed.

Edited by SwindonCanary
people who can't spell swindon

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

No I just require people to stop throwing insults. it's a message board where it's not needed.

He didn't insult you, he just said he could see why people did and you demanded an apology. I've openly insulted you but won't be apologising as I feel no remorse. You reap what you sow.

17 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I feel insulted, is that not enough

If I wanted to insult you, I would have done, Lord knows you have written a plethora of material to get stuck into.

Now run along and go count immigrants leaving or something.

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

TRYING TO BELITTLE ME  DOES NOT WORK !

No, you belittle yourself and that works a treat.

1 minute ago, Daz Sparks said:

This is how I see the majority of Brexiteers, more or less.

I know what you mean. I see videos of the knuckle draggers in parliament, I see the people that still can't tell us what benefits we'll get and I see good people properly brainwashed by some of the biggest scumbags this country, and others, have produced. The country has hit a real low and I don't know what we can do.

Preparations for the new EU-UK trading relationship are now poised to shift into a radically higher gear, The Telegraph has learned, in a move that will shock many businesses, including hauliers, logistics companies and supermarket chains. 

“We are planning full checks on all EU imports - export declarations, security declarations, animal health checks and all supermarket goods to pass through Border Inspections Posts,” said a senior Whitehall source

Boris starting on the right foot with EU Trade, imposing customs and border checks on EU goods 👍

4 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

TRYING TO BELITTLE ME  DOES NOT WORK !

Ooops, caps lock back on. I suppose regression on the the earlier progress was inevitable. 

Just now, Herman said:

I know what you mean. I see videos of the knuckle draggers in parliament, I see the people that still can't tell us what benefits we'll get and I see good people properly brainwashed by some of the biggest scumbags this country, and others, have produced. The country has hit a real low and I don't know what we can do.

There are dumb and clever people on both sides

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

Boris starting on the right foot with EU Trade, imposing customs and border checks on EU goods 👍

Nothing like a good dose of friction to ease trade I always say...

Just now, SwindonCanary said:

Preparations for the new EU-UK trading relationship are now poised to shift into a radically higher gear, The Telegraph has learned, in a move that will shock many businesses, including hauliers, logistics companies and supermarket chains. 

“We are planning full checks on all EU imports - export declarations, security declarations, animal health checks and all supermarket goods to pass through Border Inspections Posts,” said a senior Whitehall source

Daniel Hannan: “Absolutely nobody is talking about threatening our place in the single market.”

How easy has it been to con these chumps. What a sad time for Britain.

2 minutes ago, Herman said:

Daniel Hannan: “Absolutely nobody is talking about threatening our place in the single market.”

How easy has it been to con these chumps. What a sad time for Britain.

We want free trade, if we don't get it, then the EU are to blame

2 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

LMFAO 

So explain why it will be our fault ?

PS. i had to look up that americium LMFAO who's using caps now ?

Edited by SwindonCanary

Just now, SwindonCanary said:

So explain why it will be our fault ?

Do you know what, when ole Bill used to call you mouse brain, I thought it harsh...

1 minute ago, Daz Sparks said:

Thanks Swindon, I am relieved.

Edited by SwindonCanary
people who can't spell swindon

So, no wonder we wanted to leave:

Yet another bill for good economic performance as EU surcharge us 1.09 Billion for 2019-20.

""

The European Commission has issued Britain with a bill for £1.09  billion on the very evening that it finally left the EU.

Every year Brussels recalculates the contributions member states make to the EU Budget. This year, due to an increase in Gross National Income and VAT contributions, EU officials believe Britain owes an extra €1.09  billion.

The demand for payment was sent to the UK embassy to the EU and has been notified to the British government.

EU sources said the bill was for the period of 2019-20. Britain’s payment to Brussels for 2019 was nearly £9 billion pounds. If the figure is similar in 2020, it could mean Britain pays up to £10 billion in what could be its penultimate payment to the EU. ""

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2020/01/31/european-commission-issue-britain-bill-109billion-brexit-day/?li_source=LI&li_medium=li-recommendation-widget

Edited by paul moy