Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

7 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

The question remains why on earth do the French think they can demand the right to fish in another country’s waters?

Because that’s the agreement that some absoloute clown ( Frost ) signed. Why are you blaming the French because Johnson and Farage lied and then Frost signed a treaty that he had no idea ( at least that’s why you hoped he signed it ) about what it meant.

5 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

So it's do as I say or else ! How come Germany can brake the rules a nothing happens ?

Germany now 'biggest breaker of EU rules', according to official figures | The Independent | The Independent

So you have now confirmed you lied about the vaccines, you said had we stayed in the EU we would have had to follow the EU vaccine path, which was simply not true, as you have just shown. You were just trying to get people to hate French and German ( particularly ) citizen’s.

Just now, Well b back said:

So you have now confirmed you lied about the vaccines, you said had we stayed in the EU we would have had to follow the EU vaccine path, which was simply not true, as you have just shown. You were just trying to get people to hate French and German ( particularly ) citizen’s.

do you want to put that in English so I can understand it 

5 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

So it's do as I say or else ! How come Germany can brake the rules a nothing happens ?

Germany now 'biggest breaker of EU rules', according to official figures | The Independent | The Independent

Poland and Romania are both represented on the ECJ. Their own judges will likely rule against them.

Also, do you know what rule of law means? It means a court decides whether you have broken the law, and then the court decides that if you have you must either stop doing something or will be punished for doing it in the first place.

The difference is that Poland and Romania can leave the jurisdiction of the ECJ, that's their right, but by extension they don't get the generous funds distributed by other EU countries to help them build better economies. Of course, you know that's not actually unfair, but you would then have to admit that your argument makes zero sense and therefore maybe an EU organisation is actually in the right.

All EU states break the law, all government's do in fact (ours loses court cases all the time, it just shows you have an independent judiciary). The difference is that when Germany has been ordered by the courts to stop doing something, they haven't just stuck their middle finger up at the courts.

Poland and Romania have three options

1. Leave the EU, then they don't have to obey EU law but also lose the money and all the other benefits.

2. Continue to refuse to obey the rulings of the court and most likely lose the money, though their citizens will continue to have all the advantages of being in the EU.

3. Obey the rulings of the court (like the said they would when they joined) and keep getting the money.

Literally nobody is forcing them to stay. They can leave. They have the same rights as the UK had when it decided to quit the EU, but if they want to stay they have to play by the rules.

Edited by 1902

18 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

do you want to put that in English so I can understand it 

You lied, how’s that. Good enough English ?

29 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

prove it that I LIED 

6 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Why are you posting stuff from Feb. 2018?

Do you have proof that nothing happened, I'm not registered for that paper so it would help if you post the bit that says nothing happened.

Just now, A Load of Squit said:

Why are you posting stuff from Feb. 2018?

Do you have proof that nothing happened, I'm not registered for that paper so it would help if you post the bit that says nothing happened.

They are still braking the EU laws even now 

6 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Sounds much more like Boris Johnson than Germany to me - he has been telling us all exactly what to do for nearly two years now but then does the opposition (or whatever suits him) himself, and as well as being a serial liar he regularly breaks the rules himself and excuses his mates breaking the rules and nothing ever happens.

As far as Germany is concerned, if you had read even the first paragraph of the link you posted then you know that you are, as usual talking total b*ll*cks:

"Germany is now the biggest breaker of EU rules, according to new statistics on enforcement actions started by Brussels against member states." - So when you said nothing ever happens you were telling the exact opposite of the truth which to save time we normally call lying.

So what you have succeeded in demonstrating very clearly is that the EU does take action when countries break the rules, even if the offender is the country is the biggest and richest in the EU - which is exactly as it should be and is in very marked contrast to the UK where we have a PM and Government riddled with rule breaking and outright corruption which has simply become accepted as the norm - as it is in most other third world countries.

Have you seen how many companies and indeed world nations break the rules Swindon? And No I am not going to list them for proof because the whole world knows what I am talking about.

Maybe we should all just stop interacting with Swindon. He’s nothing more than a clueless troll, too dumb to engage in any sort of debate because he refuses to educate himself or engage with what is being told to him. His only purpose on this thread is to trash the EU and foreign countries, even if it includes lying and bending the truth to do so. A very hateful man and clearly not a happy one , as he has been obsessed with this thread for nearly 6 years. 6 years of stirring up hate and trying to convince us (or maybe himself) that Brexit has been good for our nations.

Edited by (Hoola)Han Solo
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

I notice someone has not come back with the prove I asked for 

Found 36 examples but you can only show 2 quotes.

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

Poland REJECTS EU Punishment

And like we should have done to Farage the Polish citizens would string up anyone that took them out of the EU

4 hours ago, Well b back said:

And like we should have done to Farage the Polish citizens would string up anyone that took them out of the EU

It's a little bit disappointing to read you think Farage should be 'strung up' after you've written about the physical threats you've personally faced when working on the vaccine rollout. I hope this was just a heat-of-the moment remark because there are those would do what you suggest to the person you mention if they had the chance. You're entitled to your point of view just as Nigel Farage is to his, we don't want to see anyone abused for having an opinion.

11 hours ago, Well b back said:

Found 36 examples but you can only show 2 quotes.

Do where is the evidence ? I don't believe you found anything,  if you found  36 as claimed  then stick one up, until then stop calling me names with no foundation. 

Edited by SwindonCanary

6 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

It's a little bit disappointing to read you think Farage should be 'strung up' after you've written about the physical threats you've personally faced when working on the vaccine rollout. I hope this was just a heat-of-the moment remark because there are those would do what you suggest to the person you mention if they had the chance. You're entitled to your point of view just as Nigel Farage is to his, we don't want to see anyone abused for having an opinion.

What about in one of those cage things outside of Traitor's Gate. That'll be alright wouldn't it?

Looks like Johnson didn't make a New Years resolution to stop lying about Brexit.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10359883/Boris-Johnson-vows-faster-advantage-Brexit-opportunities.html?offset=202&max=100&jumpTo=comment-791434761&reply=791434761#comment-791434761

Boris Johnson has pledged to go ‘further and faster’ to take advantage of Brexit opportunities in 2022.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

Looks like Johnson didn't make a New Years resolution to stop lying about Brexit.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10359883/Boris-Johnson-vows-faster-advantage-Brexit-opportunities.html?offset=202&max=100&jumpTo=comment-791434761&reply=791434761#comment-791434761

Boris Johnson has pledged to go ‘further and faster’ to take advantage of Brexit opportunities in 2022.

Just the normal Boris sound bytes. No detail, no substance. Just the usual obfuscation.

1 hour ago, A Load of Squit said:

Only an opinion poll of course but interesting nonethless and I imagine pretty accurate in its conclusions which mostly chime pretty well with other earlier polls which have looked at similar topics.

It certainly won't make pretty reading for @SwindonCanary although I doubt he has time to read The Independent given how much time he must spend on RWNJ sites and watching GB News 😂

Still it seems that he is part of several decreasing minorities:

Only 26% believe didn't tell lies about Brexit (who'd have guessed it would be that high 😀)

Only 24% believe that Brexit has improved Britain's control of its borders

Only 24% believe that Brexit has benefited the economy and on and on it goes............and something that he might find particularly hard to swallow is that when asked about a range of Brexit issues the survey concluded - "On every count, people said that the Remain campaign in the 2016 referendum gave a more accurate picture than Leave of what Brexit would be like."

In an ideal world Swindo, Jools, and Paul Moy would get that branded onto their foreheads 😀

1 hour ago, Creative Midfielder said:

Only an opinion poll of course but interesting nonethless and I imagine pretty accurate in its conclusions which mostly chime pretty well with other earlier polls which have looked at similar topics.

It certainly won't make pretty reading for @SwindonCanary although I doubt he has time to read The Independent given how much time he must spend on RWNJ sites and watching GB News 😂

Still it seems that he is part of several decreasing minorities:

Only 26% believe didn't tell lies about Brexit (who'd have guessed it would be that high 😀)

Only 24% believe that Brexit has improved Britain's control of its borders

Only 24% believe that Brexit has benefited the economy and on and on it goes............and something that he might find particularly hard to swallow is that when asked about a range of Brexit issues the survey concluded - "On every count, people said that the Remain campaign in the 2016 referendum gave a more accurate picture than Leave of what Brexit would be like."

In an ideal world Swindo, Jools, and Paul Moy would get that branded onto their foreheads 😀

It looks like they've self-identified the lower quartile .....

Prime Minister, heralding the departure from the EU for allowing Britain to forge its own policies on immigration, coronavirus vaccines, bilateral trade deals and standards, said his administration wanted to “cut back on EU red tape” and restore “common sense to our rulebooks” in 2022.