Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

2 minutes ago, (Hoola)Han Solo said:

Why is that such an issue for you? They’re preventing people from a country with lots of COVID cases entering their country, to protect their citizens.

because some were saying it had nothing to do with the French 

Edited by SwindonCanary

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

It’s a stick for you to beat France with, because you don’t like foreigners.

1 minute ago, (Hoola)Han Solo said:

It’s a stick for you to beat France with, because you don’t like foreigners.

no just proving that they were wrong 

You’re just typing words that don’t form coherent sentences or make sense. Ps it’s not a good idea to say keep up to someone  who is infinitely more intelligent than you 👍🏻

5 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

yes, if they were saying it had nothing to do with French , try to keep up

29 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

So why did you blame the French ? 

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

I THINK A NORMAL PERSON COULD UNDERSTAND IT !

Are you saying anyone that disagrees with you ‘ is not normal ‘ or are you saying somebody that you claim to ‘ not be able to keep up ‘ is ‘ not normal ‘.

• Confused 1

He blamed the French because he is hateful towards other nationalities. He doesn’t expect the UK to have open borders but expects British citizens to be able to go wherever they choose, even when COVID is involved. The French were well within their rights to restrict travel to protect the health of their citizens. As always with Swindo, it only takes a few sentences to reveal that he is being xenophobic again.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Well b back said:

So why did you blame the French ? 

I'm just reaping my self,  because people were saying it had nothing to do with the French 

Just now, SwindonCanary said:

I'm just reaping my self,  because people were saying it had nothing to do with the French 

Did the EU make them do it ? You said you hate the EU not the French !

28 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

So it just something else your making up?

If you can't be bothered to look back , then don't call me names 

8 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

If you can't be bothered to look back , then don't call me names 

If you can't provide the evidence then it's only natural to assume you made it up as you have a history of making things up.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

The question remains why on earth do the French think they can demand the right to fish in another country’s waters?

The question remains why on earth do the British think they can demand the right to enter France during lockdowns?

Hypocrite.

5 minutes ago, (Hoola)Han Solo said:

The question remains why on earth do the British think they can demand the right to enter France during lockdowns?

Hypocrite.

Why?  When France has covid running through it and can't stop it 

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Why?  When France has covid running through it and can't stop it 

Have you got proof of that? Or is that you lying AGAIN.

Let’s get this straight. You don’t think the UK should have open borders, but you expect France to let anyone in? To potentially spread COVID? These things are why people call you a racist. You’re an arrogant and hateful one at that.

On 29/12/2021 at 09:45, SwindonCanary said:

It's about authority, rule of law. Romania and Poland say their courts rules supercede the EUs. Poland has been told by the EU that if it doesn't comply it will cut off access to vital funds to help Covid 19 recovery. In most places in this world that is called blackmail.

Can I ask you Swindon. When Poland and Romania asked to join the EU, did they agree to the ECJ being the final court of arbitration in these matters? I can tell you if you like, yes they did.

Is the ECJ therefore, integrated into Poland and Romania's legal system, yes it is. So surely rule of law means complying with the rulings of the ECJ.

Being an EU member, and getting money from the EU is reliant on accepting the terms of the treaties that your country has signed. Poland and Romania want the money but not the rules. They can choose. Accept the rules and have the money or don't accept them, in which case they can always trigger article 50.

• Like 1

Stop feeding the bigoted troll……the more response the happier he’ll be!

There’s no valid point he’s trying to make, in his little empirical world, England still owns the world and has the right to unilaterally go wherever it wants but demands the right to stop other deciding their choices to decrease risk.

Its people like him with the easy to lead mind set who will follow the nationalistic call as Brexit showed, nothing to do with what was best for the country as our economy slowly collapses into chaos while we can’t fill jobs with the British who won’t do any hard type of work, but don’t want the those foreigners here on our land! Investment which was being pumped into British industries are slowly being invested in other countries…..but it’s only temporary they said! Short term……that’s true, as soon as the bumbling baboon is ousted we will see a return to open working policies as we try to salvage our farming, NHS and other industries decimated by shortages in staff.

The real issue is that these nationalistic types are soft in the head and open to being manipulated by those who wish to gain, Boris & Farage being the obvious examples! But it can be a very dangerous path to divisions and long term global issues if it’s allowed to continue. Time to wake up and work together in more ways to tackle the massive issue of global warming, Covid and potential global conflicts.

Edited by Indy
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, 1902 said:

Can I ask you Swindon. When Poland and Romania asked to join the EU, did they agree to the ECJ being the final court of arbitration in these matters? I can tell you if you like, yes they did.

Is the ECJ therefore, integrated into Poland and Romania's legal system, yes it is. So surely rule of law means complying with the rulings of the ECJ.

Being an EU member, and getting money from the EU is reliant on accepting the terms of the treaties that your country has signed. Poland and Romania want the money but not the rules. They can choose. Accept the rules and have the money or don't accept them, in which case they can always trigger article 50.

Indeed and at the time they had a more open leadership which was off the back of years off suppression. Unfortunately like in Britain a rise of nationalism has lead to a more hard line government allowed to take control and demand changes to ratified agreements, they then expect no consequences. Hopefully the youngsters in the world will see through the old bigoted views and respond.

Edited by Indy
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, 1902 said:

So it's do as I say or else ! How come Germany can brake the rules a nothing happens ?

Germany now 'biggest breaker of EU rules', according to official figures | The Independent | The Independent

Edited by SwindonCanary