Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

8 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Whilst in the Navy I Represented  Navy Scotland at cross country, just because I wanted a race.

Says the guy who was posting between 11 and 12 am on Remembrance Sunday.

42 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I'm English not Scottish Irish or welsh and defiantly not European, how many on here can say that ? 

I'm very proud of my international heritage thank you very much.

24 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Says the guy who was posting between 11 and 12 am on Remembrance Sunday.

You can do anything on Remembrance Sunday, as long as you observe the silence. 

The name Swindon is derived from the Saxon words swine dun meaning pig hill or the hill where pigs were bred.

Etymology. The birds are named after Spain's Canary Islands, which derive their name from the Latin Insula Canaria (after one of the larger islands, Gran Canaria), meaning "island of dogs", due to its "vast multitudes of dogs of very large size".

Sounds very mixed up European to me!

Edited by Yellow Fever
  • Like 1

Just now, SwindonCanary said:

Indeed you can, but I can’t think of many servicemen, ex or current, that would not have been on parade to remember their colleagues.

Just now, Well b back said:

Indeed you can, but I can’t think of many servicemen, ex or current, that would not have been on parade to remember their colleagues.

AS WAS I 

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

I'm English not Scottish Irish or welsh and defiantly not European, how many on here can say that ? 

Is Peppa Pig English ?

35 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Wow

You were posting on here

No, I was not if you look I was posting on here about 1/4 of a hour later, and where I went was just around the corner 

Edited by SwindonCanary

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

I remember her relatives, Pinky and Perky.

Millionaires but lived like pigs.

Not as good as Peppa Pig though, not more important to the CBI than British business.

1 hour ago, Well b back said:

Seems to be far more important to the PM than British business.

I'm reminded of when Johnson was asked what he did as a hobby and he answered with something about painting red cardboard buses, which everybody found to be very weird... until you reflect that this would now be competing on Google searches with  links for the other red bus Johnson was associated with. 

In this instance, instead of discussion about future direction of British business, there's just 'Boris speaks nonsense', which was most likely the intent. 

6 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

I know it's in Europe, but I want nothing to do with it, thanks, the same as the others I mentioned 

It’s actually scary how utterly thick you are. Have you never holidayed in Europe?

The UK is IN Europe, but by your logic I assume you say you’re not from planet earth, but in fact just from England.

It’s disgraceful that such a small minded, nasty, hateful and bigoted xenophobe like you has been allowed to spout ill informed nonsense for all these years.

Edited by (Hoola)Han Solo
  • Like 2

I'm saddened that he has allowed himself to be persuaded to hate something that he didn’t really give a toss about not that long ago. And there are millions like him. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Whilst in the Navy I Represented  Navy Scotland at cross country, just because I wanted a race.

Did the events take place at sea!

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

Never holidayed in Europe, visited loads of times whilst in the Navy have you been to France ?  Because I've travelled all over the world and you always meet people who talk English but to go across the channel no one can understand you. 

Remind us which three of the official languges of the EU are the "higher status" procedural languages of the European Commission.

that's another post I'm reporting for calling me names, can you prove I'm nasty, hateful, bigoted or xenophobe ?

Never holidayed in Europe, visited loads of times whilst in the Navy have you been to France ?  Because I've travelled all over the world and you always meet people who talk English but to go across the channel no one can understand you. 

There you go.

From the constant tone of your postings you have a clear dislike of anyone or anything non-English.

Norwich City (and actually the city itself) is inclusive and welcomes anyone regardless of their age, sex, gender, nationality or sexuality. Your views go completely against these values. You should not be allowed to call yourself a NCFC fan. The club itself employs many races and nationalities, many of whose first language is not English. I bet this really rankles with you. No doubt if some of our players saw some of the stuff you posted they would be deeply upset and absolutely disgusted.

There’s no place for small minded and bigoted dinosaurs like you in the modern world. I pray for their sake that your children don’t share your outdated values.

Edited by (Hoola)Han Solo
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

This is how seriously Swindo took his Navy service. From his official website:

a young 16 year old, I fancied travelling a bit more, so I joined the Royal Navy, and had a great time visiting ports all over the world, and doing very little work, all on the governments money. (thanks to all you tax payers out there !)”

You don’t even have any respect for the Navy. Not even sure you’re patriotic tbh, you’re just a xenophobic little weasel. 

Source: https://swindoncanary.wixsite.com/swindoncanary

• Like 1

Sod the bake off, I just don’t get it’s appeal. I even have friends on Instagram posting selfies of themselves with friends or partners before it starts, followed by their feet both together, followed by a caption saying “Ready for the bake off!”.

Its just pure overrated rubbish and the people who take their obsession even further by doing sweepstakes for it, are boring people with little going on in their lives.

Cheap show filmed in a tent instead of a proper studio even though they have the money for it. SAD, SAD, SAD!!…. and what’s the obsession all of a sudden in making food!?, if there was a show about actually eating and enjoying it, I’d get the fuss.

Back on topic, it’s so damn much of a relief to no longer hear the word “Shortage” anymore after almost two years of it. Just need to get rid of “Teams Quiz”, “Teams backgrounds” and “Teams Weekly Catch-Up Meetings” and I’ll be on the road to mental recovery again.

Edited by KernowCanary