Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

37 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Russia had nothing to do with it, where as you followed the Labour party (totally wrong) 

Nope! Russia wanted you to vote for brexit and that's EXACTLY what YOU did. Traitor!

5 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Nope! Russia wanted you to vote for brexit and that's EXACTLY what YOU did. Traitor!

Don't be stupid,  I wanted  Arsenal to beat Villa yesterday but I don't support them 

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Don't be stupid,  I wanted  Arsenal to beat Villa yesterday but I don't support them 

YOU did exactly what Russia wanted, no getting away from that fact. Traitor!

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

just co-instance

It's also a Russian plot to undermine the integrity of English spelling and grammar.

9 minutes ago, horsefly said:

It's also a Russian plot to undermine the integrity of English spelling and grammar.

it's not an English  lesson

2 hours ago, horsefly said:

Article published in brexit-loving The Daily Express:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/other/brexit-betrayal-disastrous-plan-to-u-turn-on-promise-sparks-alarm-bells-in-westminster/ar-AAPPYEK?ocid=msedgntp

Brexit betrayal! 'Disastrous' plan to U-turn on promise sparks alarm bells in Westminster

Because of brexit we are now going to fall behind the EU and the rest of the world in R&D, something absolutely crucial to our economic future. Well done brexiteers!

Really surprised @SwindonCanary didn't get round to posting that - he's forever posting links to the Express, I suppose the dog must have eaten it this morning 😂

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

it's not an English  lesson

No Indeed! It would be a Russian lesson if you and your fellow brexiteers had their way.

2 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

I never post from the Express, although I do like their publications.  

😂 No wonder you are so often accused of lying.

What on earth is the point of trotting out nonsense like that, when we've all seen you do it????

40 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

Any positives from Brexit yet?

Fishermen, farmers, exporters....

No, didn't think so, but was just checking.

Here's Jeremy Clarkson's view (not often I pass that on, but on this occasion he's spot on)

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/jeremy-clarkson-blasts-government-as-he-collects-farming-award/vi-AAPRXno?ocid=msedgntp

21 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I'm always told it's from the EXPRESS but I never get it from there 

It's still from the express you ****ing clown.

I can finally see a positive! Inflation will drive up interest rates meaning I might get something for my savings! Oh hang on, I won’t have any savings as I have to pay more tax, higher bills and I’ve lost my main source of contractual work from Norway! Got to love Brexit! Brilliant stuff, at least we have control of our boarders! 

C3F3B869-A5DB-4A33-B3C7-601AD61772DC.jpeg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I GETIT FROM OTHER SOURCES 

At the moment this forum is filled with binners, whingers, twats, the very angry and the sweary marys and you are still the worst poster by a long shot.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

This is what happens when your government has absolutely no economic strategy to deal with the shi*t storm that they unleashed. A school-boy economist could have predicted everything that has subsequently happened since brexit, yet this bunch of charlatans have done sweet FA to mitigate the damage. Utterly incompetent!

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/oct/23/christmas-bin-collections-in-uk-at-risk-as-lorry-drivers-quit

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/new-zealand-trade-deal-is-disgrace-says-uk-government-climate-adviser/ar-AAPRsqa?ocid=msedgntp

New Zealand trade deal is ‘disgrace’, says UK government climate adviser

The UK’s post-Brexit trade deal with New Zealand is a “disgrace” that will undercut farmers by shipping in meat produced to lower welfare and environmental standards, a senior government climate adviser has said.

Lord Deben – chair of the independent Climate Change Committee (CCC) which advises the government – said the deal put both British farmers and consumers at risk.

“The New Zealand trade deal is a disgrace,” the former Tory agriculture minister told a farming conference event.

Lord Debden added: “It is not acceptable and it is completely at odds with everything the government has promised to do to safeguard our farmers and protect UK consumers. We are looking for sustainability – not unsustainable trade deals.”

10 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Russia had nothing to do with it, where as you followed the Labour party (totally wrong) 

Nor me, I voted leave because I was gullible enough to believe 2 liars Farage and Johnson, they stole my vote.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Well b back said:

Nor me, I voted leave because I was gullible enough to believe 2 liars Farage and Johnson, they stole my vote.

Did you not listen to the Russians as Horseflee is suggesting ?  

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

Did you not listen to the Russians as Horseflee is suggesting ?  

If you got all your information from fakebook and the like then you were extremely likely to have been influenced by Russian propaganda and disinformation campaigns. Not saying that it was all from there, our own side was doing exactly the same. The US, Middle East etc were also peddling misinformation as it suited them to have a less powerful EU. They don't want a large, powerful economic behemoth to deal with, they'd rather have small states that they can have power over. Which we just obliged them with. The exact same is happening with the Polish and Hungarian governments.

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, horsefly said:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/new-zealand-trade-deal-is-disgrace-says-uk-government-climate-adviser/ar-AAPRsqa?ocid=msedgntp

New Zealand trade deal is ‘disgrace’, says UK government climate adviser

The UK’s post-Brexit trade deal with New Zealand is a “disgrace” that will undercut farmers by shipping in meat produced to lower welfare and environmental standards, a senior government climate adviser has said.

Lord Deben – chair of the independent Climate Change Committee (CCC) which advises the government – said the deal put both British farmers and consumers at risk.

“The New Zealand trade deal is a disgrace,” the former Tory agriculture minister told a farming conference event.

Lord Debden added: “It is not acceptable and it is completely at odds with everything the government has promised to do to safeguard our farmers and protect UK consumers. We are looking for sustainability – not unsustainable trade deals.”

The Japanese one is coming under some close scrutiny too.

4 hours ago, Herman said:

The Japanese one is coming under some close scrutiny too.

Wow! It turns out that Truss' own government department's assessment of the UK/Japan deal is that it  leaves the UK billions worse off than if it had simply rolled over the EU/Japan trade deal. Take a look at Truss' face as Thornbury exposes the lies she has been peddling ever since its completion:

Shameless lying is now standard practice for this Tory government. No wonder politicians are held in such low esteem when the government of the day have such a casual disregard for the truth.