Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

4 hours ago, Well b back said:

Thanks

I didn’t realise the hatred you guys had for what most of us would consider heroes many giving their lives.

I can confirm that due to this posting I went on the RNLI website and found I could donate, which I did. 
Maybe your gang will be round soon to threaten me with violence if I donate anymore.

I have shown a link below of lifeboat disasters upto about 1980. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lifeboat_disasters_in_Britain_and_Ireland

When I lived in the UK I frequently gave money to the RNLI. It being a worthy organisation. I would like to thank the immoral imbeciles who are attacking it for providing a reminder that I must revive that practice.

• Like 1

Just now, horsefly said:

Well I suppose letting them drown in the channel would certainly bring an end to their suffering. Jesus Christ, what a monster you are. They're a rescue service with one goal as their fundamental principle, to save the lives of anyone in danger on the sea. They're not fishermen chucking an unwanted catch back into the ocean you obscene fool. The idea that you have any concern for the "misery for the victims of human trafficking" fools not one single person on here who has any familiarity with your previous posts.

Both Australia and Denmark have found solutions to the problem of dealing with illegal migrants that does not leave anyone to drown. The UK government has to step and do its job properly and not leave the security of our country to NGOs and charities however well-meaning they may be. The RNLI actions allow criminal gangs to make millions from the misery of human trafficking.

And leave out the ad hominen attacks such as 'obscene fool'. Does your argument no good at all.

Just now, PurpleCanary said:

When I lived in the UK I frequently gave money to the RNLI. It being a worthy organisation. I would like to thank the immoral imbeciles who are attacking it for providing a reminder that I must revive that practice.

Good for you. And be aware that a large proportion of your donation will not go to lifeboat services around the British coast.

16 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

When lifeboats are assisting in illegal activity it is quite easy to understand. That you can't suggests something about your intellectual capacity.

An utterly absurd non sequitur. That means every paramedic that takes a drunk driver to hospital has assisted the individual in an illegal activity. Best you concern yourself with your own glaring intellectual and moral incapacities before you accuse others.

31 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

When lifeboats are assisting in illegal activity it is quite easy to understand. That you can't suggests something about your intellectual capacity.

Or the fact you are clueless on this matter, as

'Article 31 of the Refugee Convention, which says that recognised refugees should not be
penalised for illegal entry or presence in a host country if they are
fleeing persecution in another country.
'

39 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

There is nothing heroic in actions which clearly drag out the misery for the victims of human trafficking. Perhaps your money would be better spent in donating the bus fare to Paris so those migrants marooned at Calais could visit the British Consulate and apply for asylum status. If they genuine candidates they will be granted asylum.

or in the real world of law

'People must be physically present in the UK to claim asylum. It is not
possible to apply for asylum via a UK embassy, or to apply for a visa for
the purpose of coming to seek asylum in the UK.
'

30 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Both Australia and Denmark have found solutions to the problem of dealing with illegal migrants that does not leave anyone to drown.

Crossing the land border into Denmark is a certain way to avoid drowning - so well done to Denmark for joining itself to Germany to serve that purpose.

Australia pays Papua New Guinea money to house asylum seekers - perhaps you could suggest which of the UK's neighbouring countries might be willing to offer that service.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

whereas what comes up on a Google search

University of Bath on Twitter: "Prof Andrew Graves @BathSofM ...

18 Feb 2014 — Prof Andrew Graves @BathSofM talks about increased BMW Mini production at Swindon (and rubber bands!) at 2:11:00 ...

sadly the link does not open, but there is enough there to demonstrate that our resident liar is yet again lying

(search words used - bmw swindon graves)

says Billy liar  🤣

1 hour ago, PurpleCanary said:

Nice one! If they can guarantee to me that they plan to increase their services saving refugees in the English channel I'll up my annual donation four-fold.

16 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

My granddad living in Coverack  Cornwall was a member of the lifeboat crew, I was always proud of him for doing it.

image.png.c231fc663cee67fdf06e949d5375d0e4.png

Is this your Grandad Swindo?

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Crossing the land border into Denmark is a certain way to avoid drowning - so well done to Denmark for joining itself to Germany to serve that purpose.

Australia pays Papua New Guinea money to house asylum seekers - perhaps you could suggest which of the UK's neighbouring countries might be willing to offer that service.

It was France till the stupid voted for Brexit, now it’s our nations fault for not wanting to work with our EU neighbours, you reap what you sow, cut ties you cut the cooperation.

Sad people of the bigotry nature cast dark shadows, they can’t see the light for their blinkers. RNLI have a duty of care first and foremost and have no legal right to deliver them back to where they came from. It’s our own inept government which has allowed this to have happened and you only have yourself to blame RTB. You voted for this!

5 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

image.png.c231fc663cee67fdf06e949d5375d0e4.png

Is this your Grandad Swindo?

Another fairytale of Swindon’s mind!

40 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

My granddad living in Coverack  Cornwall was a member of the lifeboat crew, I was always proud of him for doing it.

But you agree with them being abused ? How strange. I would always think fair enough, but why would you not take the various opportunities offered you to condemn your supporters if your Grandad was a lifeboat man. 

Remember when Swindle told us his great uncle served on the Victory with Nelson

and he even posted up a pic of him to prove it

Player's Navy Cut - Wikipedia

2 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Good for you. And be aware that a large proportion of your donation will not go to lifeboat services around the British coast.

£500,000 in a day now all because of your hatred.

I see lots of charities are now tweeting Farage to ask people to abuse them to, you couldn’t make it up, maybe he will donate some of his EU pension we have to pay for, or use some of the cash from his fraudulent expenses claims.

I see as well many tweets on the same line as yours are being removed, hence I suspect why you hide on here.

Just now, Bill said:

Remember when Swindle told us his great uncle served on the Victory with Nelson

and he even posted up a pic of him to prove it

Player's Navy Cut - Wikipedia

billy liar is at it again !

4 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Why do I have to condemn anyone ?

English FA implore fans not to boo players who 'take a knee' | Reuters

you don't have to

but you did

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Who are you calling fascist? You resort to vile name-calling as you have no counter-argument as evidenced by your copy and paste approach to posting. 

The RNLI are assisting human traffickers to make millions of pounds from criminal activity and you are OK with that. The same organised crime gangs involved with human trafficking are also involved in drug smuggling. Perhaps you are OK with that, too.

Farage has completely stitched you up lol he is now attacking people like you for changing his words, and claims he himself donates to The RNLI.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention Swindon

£54m to the French to 'control our borders'

now volunteers to try to 'control our borders'

and also having the EU controlling our 'border' inside the UK

if only there was a mechanism that allowed the UK a speedy means of returning migrants

there was, the UKs participation in " The Dublin Regulation aims to "determine rapidly the Member State responsible [for an asylum claim]" and provides for the transfer of an asylum seeker to that Member State."

but thicko brexiteers thought that if they removed the UK from that agreement and made it easier for migrants to stay then........................err, fewer migrants would enter the UK 🙄

thick, or what ?

6 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Farage has completely stitched you up lol he is now attacking people like you for changing his words, and claims he himself donates to The RNLI.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention Swindon

check out  R T uro Ui being exposed as a liar in his bleats about migrants - earlier this evening

7 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

If that's true you will have not the slightest qualm in stating very clearly in your next post that you are utterly disgusted by attacks on the RNLI from Nigel Farage and other right-wingers.

9 hours ago, horsefly said:

An utterly absurd non sequitur. That means every paramedic that takes a drunk driver to hospital has assisted the individual in an illegal activity. Best you concern yourself with your own glaring intellectual and moral incapacities before you accuse others.

Shut down the NHS - they help drug cartels make billions of pounds by encouraging drug addicts to buy more drugs.

Morally bankrupt cretins.

This is exactly why GB news hired Farage. Expect tons more of this culture war crap as it's getting them free advertising. 

16 minutes ago, kirku said:

Shut down the NHS - they help drug cartels make billions of pounds by encouraging drug addicts to buy more drugs.

Morally bankrupt cretins.

Bastar*ds! And I've just asked my ex-fire chief brother-in-law what checklist firefighters run through with victims to make sure they don't rescue any illegal immigrants caught in a blaze. You're not going to believe this; NO SUCH CHECKLIST EXISTS!!!! I told him he's an unpatriotic swine and slammed down the phone. 

Thankfully I have it on good authority that the government is changing the ABC advice on Resuscitation. It will now read:

A. Airway: check airway is clear

B. Breathing: check the victim is breathing

C. Check he's not an illegal immigrant:  if so, cease resuscitation immediately

Edited by horsefly
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, horsefly said:

If that's true you will have not the slightest qualm in stating very clearly in your next post that you are utterly disgusted by attacks on the RNLI from Nigel Farage and other right-wingers.

i have not seen it so I'm not condemning it