Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

26 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

it was not about my own post !  WRONG AGAIN, It's getting boring 

What is getting bleddy boring is the continual stream of lies emanating from this despicable Government. Boris bought an election by saying he had got Brexit done. Whereas we know there was no solution to the NI problem as Tessie had tried for so long to find one.

So he made one up knowing it wouldn't work properly. And them immediately denied it existed and when told it did he said it was not his fault, even though he agreed to it and told the world it was what made his deal better than Tessies, and now it was the EU's fault because they were sticking to the agreement. He had the nerve to call it intransigence.

The man is everything that I despise. I would rather have a thief than a liar.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

it was not about my own post !  WRONG AGAIN, It's getting boring 

It was a direct quote, nothing added, nothing left out. In other words, not like the made up and amended quotes you have been posting on a regular basis.  You're just too stupid to read through your own words and realise the idiocy of what you have just written.

Edited by horsefly

32 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

What is getting bleddy boring is the continual stream of lies emanating from this despicable Government. Boris bought an election by saying he had got Brexit done. Whereas we know there was no solution to the NI problem as Tessie had tried for so long to find one.

So he made one up knowing it wouldn't work properly. And them immediately denied it existed and when told it did he said it was not his fault, even though he agreed to it and told the world it was what made his deal better than Tessies, and now it was the EU's fault because they were sticking to the agreement. He had the nerve to call it intransigence.

The man is everything that I despise. I would rather have a thief than a liar.

You eventually have to conclude KG that Johnson's character is a fair representation of the Tory party and his supporters at large. Sadly it's what the rest of the world has concluded c.f. Trump. 

That is indeed the case. To preserve the future of the US and UK as powerful democracies Trump and the Republican Party and Boris and the Conservative Party must be decisively beaten. The parallels in nativism  division and corruption are clear to see, and that’s because there is indeed a “special relationship” between the two countries - at least in the sense of the same bad actors are poisoning our two great democracies for their own ends. 

Edited by Surfer

On 18/07/2021 at 23:56, SwindonCanary said:

Retail bosses issue stark warning about empty shelves amid continuing  Brexit insanity | The Independent | The Independent SUPERMAKETS ARE FULL 

mouse brain is full.................of sht, as usual

Empty shelves in a Co-op store.

a taste of things to come as brexit slowly cripples the country

Meanwhile, the stupidity of brexit rolls on. In the EU, countries collected data to monitor the number of fish caught by EU boats in UK waters.  Thanks to the ever stupidity of brexiteers to 'go it alone' this data is no longer being collected or even shared

So while EU boats 'fill their boats', UK fishermen cannot sell what they catch.

It is hard to keep a straight face in times like these 😂

Not to mention the thousands of illegal boat loads of refugees streaming across the channel, must be really galling for the Brexit bigots, they voted leave to control the borders!

6 minutes ago, Indy said:

Not to mention the thousands of illegal boat loads of refugees streaming across the channel, must be really galling for the Brexit bigots, they voted leave to control the borders!

Exactly. Take control of our boarders is more like it.

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

While we were part of the EU they were held on the French side, now free to find a way across……

30 minutes ago, Indy said:

Is it thousands?

2 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Is it thousands?

It’s about an average of 40 a day, but recent days it’s in the hundreds and over 400 the other day, estimated since 2019 and the camps removed at the French side, the estimate is around 30,000 have come across. So yep in the thousands.

36 minutes ago, Indy said:

29 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

😂🤣 You've got that spot on!  🤣😂

12 minutes ago, Indy said:

It’s about an average of 40 a day, but recent days it’s in the hundreds and over 400 the other day, estimated since 2019 and the camps removed at the French side, the estimate is around 30,000 have come across. So yep in the thousands.

Are you mixing up the number of people with the number of boats?

On Monday there was a record number of people (430) in one day, the previous record was in September (416).

3 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Are you mixing up the number of people with the number of boats?

On Monday there was a record number of people (430) in one day, the previous record was in September (416).

You’re a little tinker, you know I meant people!😉👍 But even so it must be in the thousand for boats too soon!

Edited by Indy

5 hours ago, Bill said:

mouse brain is full.................of sht, as usual

Empty shelves in a Co-op store.

a taste of things to come as brexit slowly cripples the country

Meanwhile, the stupidity of brexit rolls on. In the EU, countries collected data to monitor the number of fish caught by EU boats in UK waters.  Thanks to the ever stupidity of brexiteers to 'go it alone' this data is no longer being collected or even shared

So while EU boats 'fill their boats', UK fishermen cannot sell what they catch.

It is hard to keep a straight face in times like these 😂

you forget to mention it's to do with covid 

6 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Oh dear Dumbo! You forget to mention that the government's incompetent use of the NHS covid app has merely exacerbated the problem caused by the catastrophic brexit deal. The Road Haulage Association has been desperately warning the government from the moment brexit happened that it would cause a massive shortfall of drivers available to distribute goods around the country. They warned that there would be empty shelves in supermarkets long before the situation was further exacerbated by the problem of pinging being caused by the government's further reckless policy of allowing infections to increase uncontrolled. But, of course, you and your fellow brexitards just stick your fingers in your ears, face away from the empty shelves, and scream everything is fine in La-La Land.

Edited by horsefly

Interesting (read depressing) thread on the destruction of a British gem.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1465758/GB-News-overtake-BBC-news-quality-Andrew-Neil-video

GB News viewers say it's 'overtaken' BBC in news coverage and quality

Express readers feel it has taken over from the BBC with its quality.

🤣

Tell me their names and I'll go and visit both of them to check if they really did say this.

17 minutes ago, Herman said:

Interesting (read depressing) thread on the destruction of a British gem.

A truly dreadful set of stories that are becoming common across so many areas of society and SMEs.  It's not remainers who are failing to move on from the brexit referendum, it's the fact that brexiteers treat such victims of this dreadful brexit deal with such flippant disregard that anger and division is being stoked not healed. 

3 hours ago, horsefly said:

And just what do you think this proves?

It proves that twice as many people think the BBC is left winged, like myself 

4 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Who took the poll?

4 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Which people, what is the context of those statistics?

Without context it proves nothing.

Just now, SwindonCanary said:

Firstly, People are "left-wing" NOT "left-winged" (that's reserved for birds and aircraft).

Secondly, I'm astounded to see you describe yourself as "left-winged" (sic). 

Thirdly, it shows that 71% of people do not think the BBC is a left biased organisation. Frankly, I'm amazed by that given that so many RWNJs' default position is to describe everything the BBC does is part of a Marxist plot to overthrow democracy (and that includes stories about cats stuck up trees).

58 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

You must be beginning to hate a lot of people 

Europeans

BBC

Footballers

NHS

DUP

Musicians 

Migrants who are being persecuted in their own Countries

Kate Bingham

9 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Lol

So why print the total s*** you posted the other day about how Brexit did not effect the number of lorry drivers.