Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

1 minute ago, Well b back said:

Have you run out of anything to say about Brexit ?

Haha! He's yet to find a single positive thing to say about brexit.

17 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

188677586_4309423219102247_8440306100627

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt, and slight variations of that sentiment have been attributed to a variety of wise men over the years which probably reflects what extremely good advice it is - something you should perhaps take notice of even though it is probably a bit too late to convince anyone on this board than you are anything other than a complete idiot 😂

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, horsefly said:

Include the link. How many times do you need telling you moron. Or is it that you're embarrassed to reference this pile of shi*te?

IT'S NOT A PILE OF sH1TE  look up each and every statement 

3 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

What is any of this to do with Brexit ? Nothing, nought, zero.

Its just truly mindless tribal unbalanced contextless mind clutter for the terminally gullible. Can you even tie your shoes laces up yet?

I can see some blue sky out of my window at present. Must be because of Brexit.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

IT'S NOT A PILE OF sH1TE  look up each and every statement 

I suggest you do that you buffoon. Just a few of the obvious lies: Labour did not approve Grenfell cladding, that was a decision made by the Tory council. The funding of bank bail outs was essential to the survival of the UK's economy (and indeed the world). They DID NOT announce a bedroom tax. The Windrush scandal was caused by May's "hostile environment" policy which resulted in at least 83 being deported illegally (https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43795077) etc, etc, etc. Now you can publish the link for this pile of sh*ite

I was a libdem supporter but as I struggle to justify or argue for some of the things they have done in the past I am pretty much politically homeless. 

Maybe you should try and learn a bit more about politics before writing utter nonsense. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Yet another demonstrably illogical false assertion from the terminally intellectually challenged.

Many a Tory, SNP, Lib Dem, SWP, Green, Plaid, DUP,  Sinn Fein supporter may not like Johnson but not be Labour supporter either.

Personally the levelling up I agree with - now if we could only level up SC to an average IQ / competence ..... Send him back to school would be a start. Remedial class.

30 minutes ago, horsefly said:

I suggest you do that you buffoon. Just a few of the obvious lies: Labour did not approve Grenfell cladding, that was a decision made by the Tory council. The funding of bank bail outs was essential to the survival of the UK's economy (and indeed the world). They DID NOT announce a bedroom tax. The Windrush scandal was caused by May's "hostile environment" policy which resulted in at least 83 being deported illegally (https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43795077) etc, etc, etc. Now you can publish the link for this pile of sh*ite

Labour and the Lib Dems are as much to blame as the Tories for Grenfell Tower | The Spectator

Theresa May blames last Labour government for flammable tower-block cladding | The Independent | The Independent

Council admits it 'wrongly approved' Grenfell's cladding because of out-of-date documents | UK News | Sky News

Grenfell Tower fire: New fire laws ‘indefensible’, say Grenfell survivors (shponline.co.uk)

Swindon has finally been seduced by the Dark Side. Darth Jools and EmperoRTB have him in their grip. Trouble is, his posts resemble Science Fiction.

8 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Swindon has finally been seduced by the Dark Side. Darth Jools and EmperoRTB have him in their grip. Trouble is, his posts resemble Science Fiction.

Haha! but it's also the most poorly written and implausible science fiction known to man.

I'm sorry but Swindo's list has angered me greatly. Is that the sort of rubbish you are being fed on fakebook?

Edited by Herman

8 hours ago, horsefly said:

FFS! We're not talking about the past arrangements 50 years ago you buffoon, it's the current proposals that threaten UK farming. Keep up, it's not difficult to understand.

UK farmers won't be affected much by this free trade deal -- The hospitality sector contributes £59.3 billion in Gross Value Added to the UK economy and they will continue to buy quality British beef cuts, whilst the cheaper Australian meat will be consumed in school canteens, hospitals, fast food outlets etc..   

Most of our beef currently comes from Ireland and it is Irish farmers that will be affected negatively 🇪🇺

Where overall trade is concerned, the UK will still export more to Australia than vice versa.

Edited by Jools

9 minutes ago, Jools said:

UK farmers won't be affected much by this free trade deal -- The hospitality sector contributes £59.3 billion in Gross Value Added to the UK economy and they will continue to buy quality British beef cuts, whilst the cheaper Australian meat will be consumed in school canteens, hospitals, fast food outlets etc..   

Most of our beef currently comes from Ireland and it is Irish farmers that will be affected negatively 🇪🇺

Where overall trade is concerned, the UK will still export more to Australia than vice versa.

Total tosh as you well know. Think I'll take the advice of farmers, the NFU, and economists before I listen to a RWNJ who lives up Farage's backside.

Maybe Jools can explain to us what will happen to British farmers stock if we allow lower standard meat products to get into our food chain? Will they still be allowed to export to the EU?

Edited by Herman

1 hour ago, Herman said:

Maybe Jools can explain to us what will happen to British farmers stock if we allow lower standard meat products to get into our food chain? Will they still be allowed to export to the EU?

The Great British Bake Off 2020 - Page 96 — Digital Spy

Why would the government allow inferior meat products into the food chain, Herminge?  

Australia produces some of the highest quality beef in the world and some say it's superior to British beef --- I beg to differ 👍

The UK is growing its markets overseas, notably in Asia, Mexico and the US, and I seriously doubt EU countries will want to miss out...

Then again, that'll be up to the EU.

https://ahdb.org.uk/strategy

Edited by Jools
https://ahdb.org.uk/strategy
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Herman said:

Ah Jesus, you can't be bothered to look at the simple economics of the thing. No wonder you've trashed the country.

Look at size of herds, size of populations, the difference in standards, pricing and then come back to us with your plastic patriotism.

Mooo!

7 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Swindon, did you notice that not one of the lefties tried to defend this. But then how could they, it's a total Labour f up?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jools said:

Yep, 93% of our imported beef came from the EU, notably Ireland. Now the mick's are sh!tt!ing themselves as Australia replaces them. Another advantage is that Australian top quality organic beef raised on summer pastures operate on a different time cycle (ie. they are entering autumn as we enter spring) means that we can now access this produce tariff free and at a time when our prime beef is not yet ready. So a win-win all round except for the micks who should have left the EU when we did. They will learn eventually.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Yep, 93% of our imported beef came from the EU, notably Ireland. Now the mick's are sh!tt!ing themselves as Australia replaces them. Another advantage is that Australian top quality organic beef raised on summer pastures operate on a different time cycle (ie. they are entering autumn as we enter spring) means that we can now access this produce tariff free and at a time when our prime beef is not yet ready. So a win-win all round except for the micks who should have left the EU when we did. They will learn eventually.

👍

12 minutes ago, Herman said:

Surely most of it will come frozen on ships.

Will it be wrapped in Golden wallpaper?

7 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

I have voted Tory for 42 years including the vote to make Boris PM, but I hate liars, so for the first time ever in the local elections I voted green. I hate everything Boris does as he is a complete incompetent clown. If you think that means I support Labour then think again as I voted Tory and ashamed to say I voted leave as I was taken in but now realise Johnson only backed leave for his own personal gain.

Dominic Cummings I assume also voted Tory and leave but I guess in 2 days time you will be calling him a liar.

• Like 2

There's always the odd one, but I'm having ago at the majority on here.  Are you  aware that if the greens got in they would have cancelled Brexit ?