Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

"You are a very sad man if this retarded absurdity is all you can come up with. Comment necessary."

Did you ever leave the playground?

Horsefly or Bill, please reply.

The biggest laugh ever on this forum, especially when you upvoted yourself.

****ing priceless.

Edited by BroadstairsR

13 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Yet again you should read the article instead of just the title. Perhaps then you would have spotted the rather helpful warning:

"This article is more than 2 months old"  Indeed, it is dated Jan 27th (so 3 months out of date)
Edited by horsefly

5 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

"You are a very sad man if this retarded absurdity is all you can come up with. Comment necessary."

Did you ever leave the playground?

Horsefly or Bill, please reply.

The biggest laugh ever on this forum, especially when you upvoted yourself.

****ing priceless.

Frankly, I couldn't give a damn what an intellectually retarded old gammon like you thinks. Anyone with even the slightest grasp of linguistics would know that all these pathetic attempts to claim I have any other identities on this site is utter nonsense. The fact you could even post a piece of childish "playground" tosh like this shows you are risibly unaware of your own crass stupidity.

Just now, horsefly said:

Frankly, I couldn't give a damn what an intellectually retarded old gammon like you thinks. Anyone with even the slightest grasp of linguistics would know that all these pathetic attempts to claim I have any other identities on this site is utter nonsense. The fact you could even post a piece of childish "playground" tosh like this shows you are risibly unaware of your own crass stupidity.

I'm still laughing, and I'm not the only one. No doubting that.

Keeep it up Bill, it's so bloody funny.

14 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Yet again you should read the article instead of just the title. Perhaps then you would have spotted the rather helpful warning:

"This article is more than 2 months old"  Indeed, it is dated Jan 27th (so 3 months out of date)

You were refusing to acknowledge  the fact it does not matter how long ago 

12 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

You were refusing to acknowledge  the fact it does not matter how long ago 

Really! So you don't think it's possible that in the last three months they might have actually upped their vaccination rates? Perhaps you might like to take a look at some up-to-date figures:

https://tradingeconomics.com/european-union/coronavirus-vaccination-rate

Edited by horsefly
  • Confused 1

Surely we all have to hope that they do up their vaccine rates asap.

We do not want an explosion on our door step spreading infection and possible variants.

The sooner the Western world gets it's act together the sooner we can help the so-called third world.

Well, since you obviously find it difficult to interpret a simple bar chart, perhaps this article from that famous EU loving newspaper, The Telegraph will help you realise your claim about the current state of the  EU vaccine programme is a lie:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/04/17/whisper-quietly-europes-vaccination-programme-taking-could/

Whisper it quietly: Europe's vaccination programme is taking off - and could catch the UK

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Well, since you obviously find it difficult to interpret a simple bar chart, perhaps this article from that famous EU loving newspaper, The Telegraph will help you realise your claim about the current state of the  EU vaccine programme is a lie:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/04/17/whisper-quietly-europes-vaccination-programme-taking-could/

Whisper it quietly: Europe's vaccination programme is taking off - and could catch the UK

It was inevitable  - but oiks who define themselves first and foremost as being anti EU as opposed to actually what's best and in the the UKs interests will I guess now have to find something else to rant on about.

44 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Reality is somewhat different

image.png.a14b5fb3bb96af17f6b907a7aed93142.png

image.png.68af751974a706f31fc6f6fa3fe307b2.png

18 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Reality is somewhat different

image.png.a14b5fb3bb96af17f6b907a7aed93142.png

image.png.68af751974a706f31fc6f6fa3fe307b2.png

Perhaps you should try reading my posts and the articles I have linked. None of them dispute that the UK has done excellently on vaccine roll-out, and has vaccinated a far greater percentage of the population than the EU.  They simply refute any claim, like that put forward by SC, who said, "I feel the sick people are the EU not giving out the vaccine when they can". Even your graphs show that to be patently false. If you can find anything in my posts or in the Telegraph article which claims the EU has vaccinated as well as the UK then feel free to quote it. The "reality" that I and the Telegraph article put forward is that the EU is significantly improving its vaccine roll out, not your attempt to impute to us an absurd claim that it has been as good as the UK.

One thing that does remain a fact, however, is that the chaotic government response to covid prior to the vaccine roll out means the UK still tops the table of European countries for numbers of covid deaths. 

The success of Brexit relies on the EUs vaccine roll out being crap. That is how bad it is. 😂

31 minutes ago, horsefly said:

One thing that does remain a fact, however, is that the chaotic government response to covid prior to the vaccine roll out means the UK still tops the table of European countries for numbers of covid deaths. 

13th in deaths per million of the population.

21 minutes ago, Herman said:

The success of Brexit relies on the EUs vaccine roll out being crap. That is how bad it is. 😂

That fact is entirely in the hands of the EU.

2 hours ago, horsefly said:

What a stupid quotation to post. You must rank as the thickest poster on this message board. 

Even you should be able to work out the stupidity of your post. 

3 hours ago, BigFish said:

image.thumb.png.3e318cb8ea8ca41268cbfd3a74ca5be6.png

Given that we've almost definitely over-reported compared to other countries, I wouldn't be surprised if in reality, we aren't even in the top 20.

2 hours ago, horsefly said:

Oh dear! the degenerate paedophile apologist who described the young girls sexually assaulted by Epstein as "well paid prostitutes" has the nerve and crass ignorance to describe the Telegraph's headline as "stupid". Not even an attempt to explain why he thinks the Telegraph have got their claims wrong. Not only are you the most morally degenerate person to post on this site you are also one of the most inanely stupid.

Bill, time you give this Horseshyte character a rest. The imbecile outdoes his own stupidity with each post. When the parody becomes a parody of itself then it's time to crank out a new personality. We haven't had little weed for a long time.

23 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Given that we've almost definitely over-reported compared to other countries, I wouldn't be surprised if in reality, we aren't even in the top 20.

Bill was mostly right about  the UK having the highest death toll from Covid, but the words "still remains" is correct going back to around Xmas time when Italy had a higher total death toll. In fact Italy and UK have exchanged that unwanted top place 2 or 3 times during the pandemic and as things stand within  about 2 or 3 weeks time  Italy will again  be the highest. At one point in February this year the UK total deaths was nearly 30k higher than Italy but recently its been narrowing fast, now the difference is just around 7k and with 1k deaths in Italy each 3 or 4 days compared to less than 100 in UK for same time frame its just a matter of time sadly.

That we have the 2nd highest population in Europe of course means its not surprising we have   been in the 2 highest spots right thru this horrid pandemic.

21 minutes ago, Essjayess said:

Bill was mostly right about  the UK having the highest death toll from Covid, but the words "still remains" is correct going back to around Xmas time when Italy had a higher total death toll. In fact Italy and UK have exchanged that unwanted top place 2 or 3 times during the pandemic and as things stand within  about 2 or 3 weeks time  Italy will again  be the highest. At one point in February this year the UK total deaths was nearly 30k higher than Italy but recently its been narrowing fast, now the difference is just around 7k and with 1k deaths in Italy each 3 or 4 days compared to less than 100 in UK for same time frame its just a matter of time sadly.

That we have the 2nd highest population in Europe of course means its not surprising we have   been in the 2 highest spots right thru this horrid pandemic.

I don’t suppose many people take HF  too seriously except when he is out and out trying to offend.

I'm going to optimistically going to say that we are now at herd immunity level and so our numbers will be largely static now and will put us somewhere in the middle for excess deaths per capita and top/middle for deaths after a positive test.

EU nations will be benefitting soon from seasonality and vaccines so whilst they are behind it'll all be done by autumn (please...).

Also, vaccine supply issues will be resolved so the world will be  in a much better place in just a few months.

Edited by Barbe bleu

46 minutes ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

There is no evidence that we have over reported.

Only Italy, and then by a fraction, stops the UK being No 1 of the European major economies in terms of deaths.

6 minutes ago, BigFish said:

Only Italy, and then by a fraction, stops the UK being No 1 of the European major economies in terms of deaths.

I think they are referring to excess death figures.   On the basis of these we are definitely 'over reporting' and others 'under reporting'

https://www.economist.com/graphic-detail/coronavirus-excess-deaths-tracker

Edited by Barbe bleu

30 minutes ago, BigFish said:

You appear not to have noticed that we reined in some time ago whilst the rest of the field are still galloping.

1 hour ago, Rock The Boat said:

Bill, time you give this Horseshyte character a rest. The imbecile outdoes his own stupidity with each post. When the parody becomes a parody of itself then it's time to crank out a new personality. We haven't had little weed for a long time.

Oh dear! you're really struggling aren't you, but what else should we expect from a degenerate paedophile apologist. You're a disgusting excuse for a human being.