Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

51 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I  know you lot are labour supporters by the way you keep having a go at Boris  

What’s that got to do with Brexit?

Plug your brain in and explain. Be careful not to give yourself a headache though mate.

6 hours ago, horsefly said:

Just read it you lazy person. Macron says something very different.

Marr then pushed the French president, regarded by many as the EU’s new leader, on whether Britain’s decision was a one-off. Quoted by Express, the BBC journalist asked: “If France had had the same referendum, it might have had the same result?”

Macron responded: “Yes, probably, probably. Yes. In a similar context. But we have a very different context in France” 

you obviously have not googled it billy boy 

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

Then why do you all disagree with what Boris has done ?   He did everything right concerning Brexit  

Um, trashed the UK economy

Um, trashed freedom to live and work abroad

Um, trashed peace in Northern Ireland. 

That's quite a lot of accomplishments from Brexit there Swindon. 

6 hours ago, Surfer said:

Um, trashed the UK economy

Um, trashed freedom to live and work abroad

Um, trashed peace in Northern Ireland. 

That's quite a lot of accomplishments from Brexit there Swindon. 

some body is happy with him, look at the polls !

11 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

you obviously have not googled it billy boy 

Oh dear! bird-brain, I even put the actual quote from Macron in my post and you're still too gullible and stupid to see that you've been fooled by another completely misleading tabloid headline. 

Just now, horsefly said:

Oh dear! bird-brain, I even put the actual quote from Macron in my post and you're still too gullible and stupid to see that you've been fooled by another completely misleading tabloid headline. 

I did the same.
Unless I have totally misread his recent comments, this is more about Islamic terrorist’s than anything to do with Brexit.

15 minutes ago, horsefly said:

look it up in French it may help  

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

You are telling Johnson’s it’s about their borders and Islamic terrorism.

9 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Why not try Swahili? The facts remain the same bird-brain. His interview with with Andrew Marr was in ENGLISH you fool. But being so kind hearted I'll provide you the vid. Take a look from around 9.50:

Edited by horsefly

6 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Why not try Swahili? The facts remain the same bird-brain. His interview with with Andrew Marr was in ENGLISH you fool. But being so kind hearted I'll provide you the vid. Take a look from around 9.50:

He said when asked if France held a referendum the result would have been the same Macron replied "YES" 

12 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

UK economy 'set to grow at fastest rate on record'

UK economy 'set to grow at fastest rate on record' - BBC News

Oh dear! However, since you are incapable of understanding the basic economics required to understand these figures let me try to help you out with an analogy you might grasp as someone who claims to be a runner. Imagine one day you woke up and decided you would purposely break your leg. Despite warnings about the stupidity of the idea you do so anyway claiming it was the patriotic thing to do. The NHS does its duty and plasters your leg, but it does, of course, result in a disastrous decline in your timings for the marathon as you limp along the course. Now imagine the cast is removed; your timings instantly improve dramatically even if they are not as good as they were prior to the act of self harm. 

Hope that helps.

25 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

He said when asked if France held a referendum the result would have been the same Macron replied "YES" 

No! the significant linguistic unit of meaning here in response to the question is not the one word "yes" but the complete phrase contained in the following, “Yes, probably, probably. Yes. In a similar context. But we have a very different context in France”. Are you really so dumb that you can't handle more than one word at a time? Perhaps you would like me to translate it into French for you.

Edited by horsefly

Guys - SC is just talking to himself - it's an endless echo chamber of nonsense without any understanding bouncing around inside his empty skull. There's not a shred of insight - Siri, Alexa, Cortana or Google are far brighter and more informed. 

Never-mind, like all obsolete tech SC's batteries will eventually run out. In the mean-time perhaps we can set him chatting away in the background to a Furby. With it's pops and giggles It actually might be more intelligent.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, horsefly said:

No! the significant linguistic unit of meaning here in response to the question is not the one word "yes" but the complete phrase contained in the following, “Yes, probably, probably. Yes. In a similar context. But we have a very different context in France”. Are you really so dumb that you can't handle more than one word at a time? Perhaps you would like me to translate it into French for you.

MACON A DIT QU'IL NE DONNERAIT PAS DE RÉFÉRENDUM AU PEUPLE

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

MACON A DIT QU'IL NE DONNERAIT PAS DE RÉFÉRENDUM AU PEUPLE

45 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Oh dear! Let me explain, Macron said that he would not hold a referendum due to the fact the French voting  OUT  

Emmanuel Macron: French would 'probably' vote to leave EU | Politics News | Sky News

FFS you are an idiot. You just proved again you don't read beyond the headlines. YET AGAIN this article contains the quote I have already posted:

Asked whether a Leave or Remain vote in France could have ended with the same result, Mr Macron told the BBC's Andrew Marr Show: "Yes, probably. Probably in a similar context. But our context was very different so I don't want to take any bets."

Just what is it about the English language that you find such a struggle.

Also, a FACT is something that is true. The French have not "voted out" so it is NOT a fact you buffoon.

9 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Asked whether a Leave or Remain vote in France could have ended with the same result, Mr Macron told the BBC's Andrew Marr Show: "Yes, probably. Probably in a similar context. But our context was very different so I don't want to take any bets."

What don't you understand about that ?

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

What don't you understand about that ?

Thanks for proving my point you fool. 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Asked whether a Leave or Remain vote in France could have ended with the same result, Mr Macron told the BBC's Andrew Marr Show: "Yes, probably.

19 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

That's a web site that definitely be described as run by RWNJs for RWNJs.

English not your first language?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

Asked whether a Leave or Remain vote in France could have ended with the same result, Mr Macron told the BBC's Andrew Marr Show: "Yes, probably.

Now finish the complete phrase you moron "... Probably in a similar context. But our context was very different so I don't want to take any bets."

Add to this the FACT that all the polls in France still show that the public are in favour of remaining in the EU.

You're worse than bloo*dy johnson when it comes to lying (by which I mean you're both liars but you're worse at it).

9 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Add to this the FACT that all the polls in France still show that the public are in favour of remaining in the EU.

that's not true 

4 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

that's not true 

Ok, find me a poll that says the French public would vote leave.