Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

'The European Union and the US will begin formal talks on a free-trade agreement, paving the way for the biggest trade deal in history.

European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso made the announcement following President Barack Obama's State of the Union address.

The US said that "everything is on the table" in the talks.

A deal would bring down trading barriers between the two biggest economies in the world.'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/business-21454255

10 minutes ago, Herman said:

I know they had a meet up last week.

Ha ha, just read it, they want to set road rules for countries like us to be able to trade how misled were we. 

3 minutes ago, Herman said:

Just another 17 million Britons to persuade WBB.😉

we can speak to the dead ?

the referendim was almost 5 years ago

a good few of those bigots have long since departed this earth

34 minutes ago, Herman said:

Just another 17 million Britons to persuade WBB.😉

Well I am one and that guy who has to move back from Spain is 2 so that’s only 16,999,998. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

"Farage has a heart for nature"?????😂😂😂😂

Climate change denier does anything for a quid.

I saw yesterday that he had joined this green company and I automatically thought there must be some catch. A day later and we find out.

You never know, it might be a very honourable enterprise and could be applauded for doing something good. I would like to be proven wrong on this one.😀

2 minutes ago, Herman said:

I saw yesterday that he had joined this green company and I automatically thought there must be some catch. A day later and we find out.

You never know, it might be a very honourable enterprise and could be applauded for doing something good. I would like to be proven wrong on this one.😀

Tintagel is a bit of a disgrace for Cornwall and Mappins pub and hotel charge the highest prices "because we can".

4 minutes ago, Herman said:

...........I wouldn't hold your breath  😂

• Haha 1

On 28/03/2021 at 11:43, A Load of Squit said:

"the company admitted it had raw material supply shortages."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14476948/eu-chiefs-fail-new-covid-19-vaccine-novavax/

More ill-informed nonsense from Paul Moy, The Express and the Sun.

Hahahaha...... it appears that I was correct :

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1416501/novavax-vaccine-boris-johnson-uk-delivery-covid-jab-eu

On 28/03/2021 at 13:20, paul moy said:

Well, they don't want to tell the sclerotic, bitter, spiteful EU the real reason for obvious reasons, you very naive person, just as Boris keeps calling them 'our friends' rather than telling them his real thoughts.

It's called political expediency.

The EU reap what they sow by denigrating perfectly good companies and countries. 

...and here is the proof      🤗   :

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1416501/novavax-vaccine-boris-johnson-uk-delivery-covid-jab-eu

Why is the express so desperate to keep the hatred of the EU going? It really is a disgusting, hate filled propaganda sheet.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Not one quote from the company to agree with you, the Sun or the Express, you are quite pathetic.

And still he doesn’t have my link showing the U.K. exported millions of doses of vaccines.

1 hour ago, Herman said:

Why is the express so desperate to keep the hatred of the EU going? It really is a disgusting, hate filled propaganda sheet.

If this was aimed at BAME, the Jewish Communities, ect ect it would be sanctioned and arrests made, it seems that inciting racial hatred and violence against EU citizens is ok though. Seems very strange, and they take out of their hatred anyone they want, I see although Mad Moy claims the only good EU citizen is a dead one, he loves Teemu Pukki and thinks Farke should sign a new contract. I am sure Farke in particular must see the hatred towards his country being talked up all the time.

3 hours ago, Herman said:

most likely because its readers are disgusting, hate filled  shi ts

• Like 2

On 27/09/2020 at 23:16, Jools said:

Thanks to Brexit, the UK will not be facing a huge increase in its annual contribution for future years of membership of this sclerotic organisation. This would have happened - without Brexit - if the EU abolishes all rebates, as we have shown in our chart above.

coincidence ?

On 26/12/2019 at 13:56, Jools said:

It is even more extraordinary to think that there is still one more Christmas to go, before the country finally makes its exit from under the yoke of the EU’s ideological and sclerotic regime on 31 December 2020.

yep that's it Bill.....mere coincidence

10 hours ago, paul moy said:

In news today the U.K. government have said, there have not and will not be any U.K. vaccine exports until we have a surplus, which makes under 50’s lucky to live in the U.K. providing variants don’t take hold. However I have been asking you for days for a link to your story that the U.K. export far more vaccine ( especially to Covax ) than the EU. Unless the government have lied today ( not beyond the realms of possibility ) you lied, simply to encourage racial hatred as there are no links as it never happened.

If I have got it wrong please provide a link.

1 hour ago, Well b back said:

If I have got it wrong please provide a link.

Good luck with that WBB, Paul May is a parody account, no sane person would post up that tripe with any conviction.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

Good luck with that WBB, Paul May is a parody account, no sane person would post up that tripe with any conviction.

I know Daz, I have asked for the link about 25 times now.

I believe he is the previous poster ‘ Teemu’s Right Foot ‘ maybe wrong but he won’t deny it.

21 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

I sadly think he is all too real - here and elsewhere. Just a xenophobic saddo that 99% of Brexiteers would reject as well.

4 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

Not one quote from the company to agree with you, the Sun or the Express, you are quite pathetic.

I have done a bit of research now and the EU have yet to sign any agreements with Norvovax. That maybe because the EU have been told they can’t have, it maybe because the EU don’t want, nobody knows the answer to that. 
By the way something Moy won’t tell you is the EU will be receiving 55 million Johnson and Johnson ( one dose ) from the 19/4, that will of course be same as receiving 110 million of any other current vaccine. They are also 2nd quarter getting loads of Moderna and Pfizer.

Lets hope after their slow start the next quarter will see them pull it around as we won’t be going anywhere until they have.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

I sadly think he is all too real - here and elsewhere. Just a xenophobic saddo that 99% of Brexiteers would reject as well.

I think he’s the previous poster ‘ Teemu’s Right Foot ‘ as surely there can’t be 2 people defending Alex Belfields civil rights. 

44 minutes ago, Well b back said:

I think he’s the previous poster ‘ Teemu’s Right Foot ‘ as surely there can’t be 2 people defending Alex Belfields civil rights. 

I made the sad mistake of looking into this Belfield chap. It seems like another Internet bully that spouts a lot of anger and bile and some people have finally had enough. Not sure why mad Moyo sees him as a hero. 😉

16 hours ago, Creative Midfielder said:

...........I wouldn't hold your breath  😂

I took your advice thankfully. 😀

There's a story in West Country Bylines explaining more about this enterprise. It does look murky. 

I'll post a link later.