Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

3 minutes ago, Jools said:

Doesn't look like the lockdowns to help the NHS have worked very well does it, coco? 

Spot on, Jools 👍

When you consider who the clowns are that were responsible for implementing them, it isn't a surprise 

2 minutes ago, Jools said:

Aye, excluding San Marino and Gibraltar, UK covid deaths are the second highest in the world per million 😵

Doesn't look like the lockdowns to help the NHS have worked very well does it, coco? 🤡

The nightingale hospitals never got used 🤔

Jesus! you're so thick, I can only assume you have no input into the healthcare side of your stalag homes. And do stick to answering the question you moron; tell us how many of you brave cooks died as result of turning up to work in the 70s and 80s?

14 minutes ago, Jools said:

Aye, excluding San Marino and Gibraltar, UK covid deaths are the second highest in the world per million 😵

Doesn't look like the lockdowns to help the NHS have worked very well does it, coco? 🤡

The nightingale hospitals never got used 🤔

BTW moron, since you're so dumb let me help you out. National lockdowns were the result of the Government's failure to prepare for a pandemic (despite the dire warnings of Exercise Cygnus 2016), and its utter incompetence in dealing with the pandemic when it arrived. Japan, South Korea et al managed to cope excellently without any national lockdowns at all. If you require three national lockdown then you have clearly failed the country miserably and disgracefully. Thank God the NHS were there to mitigate the Government's appalling incompetence or the death rate figures would be approaching a US or Brazilian scenario.

11 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

Spot on, Jools 👍

When you consider who the clowns are that were responsible for implementing them, it isn't a surprise 

Aye, HIWEM, I never agreed with the lockdowns which were only implemented to 'protect' the failing NHS.

Lord knows how the Labour Party would've handled the pandemic, they've never said 🤪 They would've likely locked the country down completely until the GE 🙃

9 minutes ago, horsefly said:

National lockdowns were the result of the NHS failure to prepare for a pandemic. 

Allow me to correct your very first sentence there above: 

1 minute ago, Jools said:

Allow me to correct your very first sentence there above: 

So stunningly thick! You need to be banned from being anywhere near a healthcare environment. Now try answering the question for once in your lifetime. 

The nightingale hospitals never got used 🤔

They were never used as they could not be staffed, I seem to remember a lot of nurses here from Europe were sent packing as they were no longer welcome in our country. Maybe Farage can donate his pension payments to help with the training of new nurses.

• Like 1

implemented to 'protect' the failing NHS.

Was that why Farage and Johnson indicated there would be another £350 million a week for the NHS ‘ AFTER WE LEFT THE EU ‘ to put it right ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Well b back said:

The nightingale hospitals never got used 🤔

They were never used as they could not be staffed, I seem to remember a lot of nurses here from Europe were sent packing as they were no longer welcome in our country. Maybe Farage can donate his pension payments to help with the training of new nurses.

Exactly! And perhaps Jools will donate his Stalag care homes' profits to pay for all the NHS services they use. And then he can free up some tax-payer cash for the NHS by paying his staff a living wage. What a parasite!

6 minutes ago, horsefly said:

So stunningly thick! You need to be banned from being anywhere near a healthcare environment. Now try answering the question for once in your lifetime. 

I maybe wrong but I thought he claimed when he was positive for COVID that it came about via a test with his job with the NHS. 

Just now, horsefly said:

Exactly! And perhaps Jools will donate his Stalag care homes' profits to pay for all the NHS services they use. And then he can free up some tax-payer cash for the NHS by paying his staff a living wage. What a parasite!

Ah fair play, maybe it’s a care home rather than the NHS he worked in.

I maybe wrong but I thought he claimed when he was positive for COVID that it came about via a test with his job with the NHS. 

Very likely to be one of his many lies. I suspect he will claim he caught Covid off David Bowie.

implemented to 'protect' the failing NHS.

Was that why Farage and Johnson indicated there would be another £350 million a week for the NHS ‘ AFTER WE LEFT THE EU ‘ to put it right ?

Nobody ever stated that £350 million as a total sum per week would go to the NHS...

Could, not would.

Ah fair play, maybe it’s a care home rather than the NHS he worked in.

We've ascertained elsewhere he's quite delusional..

Bowie, Trump....

I suspect he actually lives in a care home hence got a jab etc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jools said:

Nobody ever stated that £350 million as a total sum per week would go to the NHS...

Could, not would.

So you mean people were deliberately misled, to respectable people it’s the same as a lie.

10 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Have had a total of 15 false positive tests, including one on myself, within my homes... 

The infamous bus that only mentions the NHS in relation to the fabricated figure of £350m. Lies heaped upon lies, just like Farage's adverts about his "new project" supposedly "protecting people from the financial services industry when in fact he is actually working for a financial services company. Brexiteers, liars and spivs the lot of them.

brexit-bus.jpg

4 minutes ago, Jools said:

Have had a total of 15 false positive tests, including one on myself, within my homes... 

And the tax payer paid for all of them. According to you that makes you a parasite!

28 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

We've ascertained elsewhere he's quite delusional..

Bowie, Trump....

I suspect he actually lives in a care home hence got a jab etc.

Yep! no doubt you're right YF. He just let slip he was a cook for 20 years and now claims to own a string of nursing homes. Perhaps Bowie loved him so much he coughed up a few million to buy them for him. Best he gets tucked up by nursey and spends the rest of his night surfing his fav QAnon sites.

3 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Yep! no doubt you're right YF. He just let slip he was a cook for 20 years and now claims to own a string of nursing homes. Perhaps Bowie loved him so much he coughed up a few million to buy them for him. Best he gets tucked up by nursey and spends the rest of his night surfing his fav QAnon sites.

You great lummox 😀

If wit was sh*t you'd be constipated..

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/brexit/british-ports-say-they-are-not-ready-for-brexit-customs-checks/ar-BB1ekLgT?ocid=msedgntp

A string of British ports are urging the government to delay the next wave of Brexit red tape, saying that border checkposts will not be ready for the July deadline, while inland customs facilities being built are also behind schedule.

1 minute ago, Jools said:

You great lummox 😀

If wit was sh*t you'd be constipated..

Oh dear! has nursey just prompted your gammon rage by inserting a suppository? Never mind, I'm sure she'll bring you a nice milky drink to calm you down.

1 hour ago, horsefly said:

The infamous bus that only mentions the NHS in relation to the fabricated figure of £350m. Lies heaped upon lies, just like Farage's adverts about his "new project" supposedly "protecting people from the financial services industry when in fact he is actually working for a financial services company. Brexiteers, liars and spivs the lot of them.

brexit-bus.jpg

it does not say pay all of it to the NHS !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Well b back said:

So why say it then ? 

WHY SAY IT ?  It does not say lets spend all of it on the NHS It just says we spend £350 million on the EU  Let fund the NHS instead 

Edited by SwindonCanary

There was no 350 million anyway. It was a load of bollox from the start.

Anyway, here is some more brexitty bollox.

Here’s a shock, does the misleading information ever stop ? 

UK Statistics Authority rebukes Gove over Brexit figures

Cabinet Office used ‘unverifiable data’ to rebut a Road Haulage Association survey showing export volumes dropped by 68%