Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

2 minutes ago, BigFish said:

In 2019, the then US president, Donald Trump, imposed a 25% tariff on a range of European Union exports, as part of a 16-year trade dispute over state support for aerospace rivals Boeing and Airbus.

He wouldn't have imposed the tariff on an independent Britain...

Trumpski despised the EU.

28 minutes ago, Jools said:

Businesses are going bust because of Covid lockdowns, Coco.. 🤡 We are in a much better place than those in the EU to rebuild 👍

It would be good if you played a part in Britain's revival instead of whining on here 24/7 -- Get a job and pay taxes, ffs.

Many online businesses had a "great" covid thanks to people having to stay at home. Now they are getting brexitted.

"Sorry we are NOT shipping to the EU
Since the UK has left the EU on 31st December 2020, lots of regulations and changes have affected exporting to the EU. This Including : Increased Shipping Costs, Customs Paperwork, Import Taxes, VAT and Handling Charges which will all affect the total price you will need to pay before the orders arrive at your door. Due to this, we feel it is not currently practical to ship to EU Countries. This decision has not been taken lightly and we are unhappy."

"Message; Regarding EU orders there has not been any changes to the situation this week.
We sent 14 parcels via Parcelforce to Italy a month ago but only one has been delivered.
Only one of the parcels we sent via DPD has been delivered.
An order we sent to Holland on December 12th has just been delivered.
There are still so many problems that we are unable to start sales to the EU yet."

4th of March.
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Jools said:

As he lost I guess we will never know

• Haha 1

Just now, BigFish said:

As he lost I guess we will never know

Psst. Jool's has only just woken up  - he's still a little groggy as per his post a day or so ago that Trump was the legitimate President of the USA still. Probably need his meds changing so we need to cut him some slack.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Jools said:

What is it you're trying to achieve by constantly calling people who disagree with your politics racist?

You've proved your racism and xenophobia on here countless times.

3 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

notice how the remainers are trying the USA way, now they are losing the Eu v UK 

Incomprehensible. Try using an English dictionary instead of the Urban dictionary. Or get a five-year old to help you out.

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I BELEIVE IT'S YOU THAT'S THE RACIST 

Thank God for that.  I now know for certain that I don't have a racist bone in my body. 

1 minute ago, horsefly said:

Thank God for that.  I now know for certain that I don't have a racist bone in my body. 

SAME HERE 

3 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Glad you've had a change of heart

ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THAT IT'S REMAINERS THAT THINK DIFFERENT AS MANY OF YOU DO  TOWARDS US THAT VOTED OUT 

Edited by SwindonCanary

52 minutes ago, Jools said:

Trumpski despised the EU.

So utterly thick. Why did he choose to slap massive tariffs on Scotch Whiskey if he didn't want to hurt the UK specifically? Don't think you will find too many producers of that in the EU. You really are remarkably dumb.

16 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT ?   YOUR'E DUMBER THAN I THOUGHT 

Let one of your unfortunate grandchildren take it to their English teacher for correction. Perhaps she will correct your punctuation too.

Edited by horsefly

1 hour ago, horsefly said:

Oh dear thicko! perhaps you should stop downloading QAnonce pages and read the thousands of tweets and messages from companies lambasting the brexit deal. And isn't it time for you to inspect those chicken-hut cage nursing home rooms you claim to run? Off you trot you nasty little racist.

MAYBE YOU COULD CORRECT THIS 

3 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

MAYBE YOU COULD CORRECT THIS 

"Oh dear thicko! perhaps you should stop downloading QAnonce pages and read the thousands of tweets and messages from companies lambasting the brexit deal. And isn't it time for you to inspect those chicken-hut cage nursing home rooms you claim to run? Off you trot you nasty little racist. And Swindon remains the most stupid person to post on this site."

Yep! that's better

29 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Yep! that's better

NO ! YOU SHOULD KNOW YOU DON'T START A SENTENCE WITH 'AND '

PLUS YOU ARE USING THE  URBAN DICTIONARY WHICH YOU HAD ME ON 

Edited by SwindonCanary

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

NO ! YOU SHOULD KNOW YOU DON'T START A SENTENCE WITH 'AND '

Wrong again. You know absolutely nothing about literary style, as you demonstrate most clearly on a daily basis. And that's me being kind.

£350 million a week to The NHS we were told and now it is reccomended that our nurses only receive a 1% pay rise, the people responsible for this should hold their heads in shame, clearly a few fisherman are far more important than our nurses.

Edited by Well b back
  • Like 1

So that's £3.50 a week times a million NHS workers? I'm so glad we left the EU to fund that .... as always the question with the Tories is - where (i.e. to which mates) did the money really go?

19 minutes ago, Surfer said:

So that's £3.50 a week times a million NHS workers? I'm so glad we left the EU to fund that .... as always the question with the Tories is - where (i.e. to which mates) did the money really go?

Rishi Sunak's constituency by the sounds of it. 

2 minutes ago, Herman said:

Rishi Sunak's constituency by the sounds of it. 

Surely they will not go with the 1% recommendation, Johnson will be destroyed.

2 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Surely they will not go with the 1% recommendation, Johnson will be destroyed.

I doubt they will as it is clearly a terrible political move. They'll bump it up an inflation busting amount and tell everyone that they beat the pen pushers and penny pinchers. Or something along those lines. 😉

The complete t*** on Question Time is trying to justify it, and just admitted it was true and also admitted it was 0.3% in real terms. These are people that put their lives on the line, shame the likes of Gove and Mogg weren’t prepared to go on the icu wards.

1 hour ago, Well b back said:

£350 million a week to The NHS we were told and now it is reccomended that our nurses only receive a 1% pay rise, the people responsible for this should hold their heads in shame, clearly a few fisherman are far more important than our nurses.

https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/research-briefings/cbp-8798/  😵

It isn't the National Health Service though is it -- It's the International Health Service.

How many more billions do you think should be thrown at it? The NHS is failing despite those billions and it needs serious reform as it hasn't been fit for purpose for years -- The Covid pandemic has proven the former to be the case beyond question.

Have you ever asked yourself why no other country has copied the NHS? It worked when the UK had a smaller population and more NI paying contributors -- The NHS is not sustainable - Not enough users putting into the pot.

• Thanks 1