Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

7 minutes ago, paul moy said:

It is  a success that we would not have had the opportunity to achieve without Brexit as we would have joined the failed EU collective policy.  Other EU countries are now realising how ridiculous centralisation is as the EU is sclerotic with red tape. We already knew that so voted to leave.

Who to believe, Dr June Raine and Kate Bingham, or the buffoon for whom lying and bigotry is his default position?

7 minutes ago, horsefly said:

A trade war, what a splendid idea! Just what UK business is clamouring for (especially when they have a market population of 448 million and the UK has one of 66 million). Guess it doesn't take a economist to work out how that's likely to go.

The EU have started a trade war with us, so no apologies from me for our impending retaliation.  😎

They have a lot more to lose..... 🤗

1 minute ago, paul moy said:

The EU have started a trade war with us, so no apologies from me for our impending retaliation.  😎

You are economically illiterate at a level beneath the average primary school child. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Who to believe, Dr June Raine and Kate Bingham, or the buffoon for whom lying and bigotry is his default position?

Remoaners who just won't accept the obvious truth.  😂

Just now, paul moy said:

Remoaners who just won't accept the obvious truth.  😂

Tw*at's just won't accept the truths told by the experts in the field. They never let reality interfere with their bigotry and racism.

2 minutes ago, horsefly said:

You are economically illiterate at a level beneath the average primary school child. 

It is the EU that have let their irrational bitterness override economic commonsense.  It is nothing to do with economics but sheer spite but of course as a remoaner you cannot accept that obvious fact.  😎

8 minutes ago, paul moy said:

Is that a re hash of 'They need us, more than we need them', because that does not seem to be going well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, paul moy said:

It is the EU that have let their irrational bitterness override economic commonsense.  It is nothing to do with economics but sheer spite but of course as a remoaner you cannot accept that obvious fact.  😎

More BS from the buffoon who tried to pass himself off as an economist and thought we wouldn't realise he's economically illiterate. What a sad bigoted joker.

38 minutes ago, paul moy said:

Another positive of Brexit as road freight to the EU from Eire via UK stalls and we get less pollution and traffic chaos , from the Express🤗:

""Nearly two months after Great Britain (GB) left the EU single market and customs union, the volume of freight being shipped across the Irish Sea from the Republic of Ireland to GB is still down significantly, the BBC reports

Companies trying to avoid red tape and potential delays associated with Brexit are sending freight on much longer sea routes directly to the continent, rather than using the traditional 'land bridge' route across Britain.

The number of weekly ferry crossings from Irish ports to France has risen sharply, with more likely to be added. ""

The Express was reporting less than a month ago that traffic volume was back to near normal 

Which report is correct?

So the brexiters DIDN'T know what they were voting for. How interesting. 🤣

This government got to power on this oven ready deal. This is their mess. Maybe they should read what they sign us up to and stop whining. 

7 minutes ago, Herman said:

So the brexiters DIDN'T know what they were voting for. How interesting. 🤣

I knew exactly what I voted for, as I wrote before hand there will be a few early hiccups but once we've sorted it we will  get bigger than the EU 

5 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I knew exactly what I voted for, as I wrote before hand there will be a few early hiccups but once we've sorted it we will  get bigger than the EU 

Who is your drug dealer? He's clearly selling you some mighty powerful hallucinogens.

Edited by horsefly

These aren't hiccups or teething problems. Welcome to the brexit. Ham sandwich anyone? 😀

6 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Then you have no excuse whatsoever you fool. And if I was you I would avoid telling all those business owners who are now broke, or about to be so, as a result of brexit that this is just a few "early hiccups". 

3 minutes ago, Herman said:

These aren't hiccups or teething problems. Welcome to the brexit. Ham sandwich anyone? 😀

Exactly,    deliberately awkward 

3 minutes ago, Herman said:

Haha! Ain't no ham available Herman, only a sh*t sandwich on the brexit menu.

1 minute ago, horsefly said:

Then you have no excuse whatsoever you fool. And if I was you I would avoid telling all those business owners who are now broke, or about to be so, as a result of brexit that this is just a few "early hiccups". 

you are the fool ,for not seeing it as it is 

2 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Exactly,    deliberately awkward 

FFS get yourself an introductory text on market economics and then perhaps you might be able to say something about trading between two different markets that isn't simply peurile.

Edited by horsefly

3 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

you are the fool ,for not seeing it as it is 

God you're so dumb! find me the business owner who is currently claiming that brexit has enhanced his/her business. There are thousands and thousands all over social media saying it is driving them to ruin. THIS government negotiated and signed up to THIS deal. Only an idiot like you could think that this situation is merely a case of the hiccups. Thousands of people's lives and livelihoods are being ruined, and this ridiculous pap is all you're capable of coming up with. You got the deal you voted for and now the rest of the UK will have to suffer the consequences of your stupidity. Well done!

1 hour ago, paul moy said:

Another positive of Brexit as road freight to the EU from Eire via UK stalls and we get less pollution and traffic chaos , from the Express🤗:

""Nearly two months after Great Britain (GB) left the EU single market and customs union, the volume of freight being shipped across the Irish Sea from the Republic of Ireland to GB is still down significantly, the BBC reports

Companies trying to avoid red tape and potential delays associated with Brexit are sending freight on much longer sea routes directly to the continent, rather than using the traditional 'land bridge' route across Britain.

The number of weekly ferry crossings from Irish ports to France has risen sharply, with more likely to be added. ""

The people who currently work at Holyhead will probably disagree with you saying that them losing business is a 'positive'.

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

you are the dumb one for not seeing what's happening 

Jesus! you haven't got a single thing to say in defence of this catastrophic deal. It's very easy to see what's happening you dumb sh*t-for-brains. Just go on twitter and read the accounts of the thousands of business owners who are blaming this disastrous brexit deal for the ruination of their companies. It's called evidence you buffoon, something you can't seem to find a single example of for your absurd claims.

16 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

The people who currently work at Holyhead will probably disagree with you saying that them losing business is a 'positive'.

Yes. ALS - I think a drowning man like PM clings to straws. It's incredibly difficult to see any true positives yet let alone to outweigh all the massive negatives. The fishermen are a case in point. Hopeless.

17 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

you are the dumb sh*t-for-brains for not seeing what's happening 

So the sum total of your defence of brexit is simply that we "can't see what is happening". No evidence, no examples of "brexit success", just the repetitive banal mantra that it's all europe's fault, that everything will be fine, it's just "a few hiccups". And you can't even see the supreme irony in the fact that the individual who refuses to see what's happening, despite the web overflowing with evidence, is the individual who accuses everyone else of not seeing what's happeining. You really are the dumbest person on this site.

11 minutes ago, horsefly said:

So the sum total of your defence of brexit is simply that we "can't see what is happening". No evidence, no examples of "brexit success", just the repetitive banal mantra that it's all europe's fault, that everything will be fine, it's just "a few hiccups". And you can't even see the supreme irony in the fact that the individual who refuses to see what's happening, despite the web overflowing with evidence, is the individual who accuses everyone else of not seeing what's happeining. You really are the dumbest person on this site.

look at the EU and see how they are getting on, most countries have a BIG following to leave and it's getting bigger every day  

34 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Yet some people haven’t blocked the trolling three! You do know that PM, Jools and Swindo are all just on a wind up, just block them and we can all discuss things sensibly, even RTB backs his stance with some meat unlike the trolls.

• Like 1