Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

12 minutes ago, horsefly said:

And it has been pointed out to you about a thousand times THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BREXIT. Are you really that stupid that you don't believe the words of the two women responsible for the approval and roll out of vaccines who have both stated very clearly that it had NOTHING TO DO WITH BREXIT

Believe if you wish, but we all know it's a Brexit related thing 

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Believe if you wish, but we all know it's a Brexit related thing 

What a joke! You really are a buffoon. I think I'll continue to believe Dr Judith Raine and Kate Bingham rather than a gamma brain like you.

7 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

IT'S NOT THE VIRUS IN IT'S SELF  IT'S THE DISTRIBUTION OF THE VACCINE. WHO'S THE BUFFOON NOW

And who's the chief responsible for that distribution gamma brain? Oh yes! it's Kate Bingham isn't it. And what did she have to say about the role of brexit in that distribution? Oh yes! she said "BREXIT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT" Jesus christ man try using what little brain you have to do some basic research.

5 minutes ago, horsefly said:

And who's the chief responsible for that distribution gamma brain? Oh yes! it's Kate Bingham isn't it. And what did she have to say about the role of brexit in that distribution? Oh yes! she said "BREXIT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT" Jesus christ man try using what little brain you have to do some basic research.

You don’t need a vaccine to block Swindon Canary. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dj11 said:

You don’t need a vaccine to block Swindon Canary. 

Ridiculing Swindon is like picking at a scab; disgusting and enjoyable at the same time.

Edited by horsefly

21 minutes ago, horsefly said:

KEEP BELIEVING HER !

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

KEEP BELIEVING HER !

Sound advice from you for the first time ever.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I  think I'll leave you to it, spouting out your rubbish and name calling, it seemed to work last time. 

Tweety-bye loser!

2 hours ago, horsefly said:

You have to laugh or else you would cry. The increasing mouth-frothing lunatic Express claim the same man who negotiated and signed off the brexit disaster deal is now somehow going to "bully" the EU into a u-turn:

Brexit LIVE: Enough is enough! Frost to bully EU into major U-turn before April 1 deadline

As Barnier reminded the UK "Brexit means brexit". Or he could have said "You lost Frost"

Oh the irony. The very same 'Brexit disaster' that has given us the vaccine rollout success and that avoided the EU vaccine rollout mismanagement catastrophe.

28 minutes ago, paul moy said:

Oh the irony. The very same 'Brexit disaster' that has given us the vaccine rollout success and that avoided the EU vaccine rollout mismanagement catastrophe.

Guess you're too ignorant to have read all the posts relaying the comments of Dr Judith Raine and Kate Bingham that Brexit had NOTHING to do with the vaccine approval and roll-out. But then since you betrayed your extreme misogyny by saying "All women are bought" I suppose it would never occur to you to listen to a woman. BTW where did you work as an "economist"? Was it La-La Land, or cloud-cuckoo Land?

Edited by horsefly

Reminds me of that "joke" when Rudy fumbled with his co*ck in front of an underage girl on the Borat movie. Is it ok to tell that "joke"

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

Corrected it for you, remember you lost

So are you immune from the upcoming problems that Brexit is causing?

Edited by keelansgrandad
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, paul moy said:

Do you not want to tell us about how they are now back on track, and how they now have huge supplies ? Thought not as that does not fit in with your agenda.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BigFish said:

At least we have taken back control and are no longer ruled by unelected bureaucrats, how do we vote this lot out again?

Hows the quid doing Fishy?😉😁

• Haha 1

Yeah but, they are good British unelected bureaucrats. Much better to have our own than those foreign unelected bureaucrats.

3 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Hows the quid doing Fishy?😉😁

Its just that I' still hanging onto these holiday dollars and Euro's hoping to have a touch when they go to parity😉😁

19 hours ago, paul moy said:

Again, it is irrelevant.   Jersey make their own decisions, have a population of 180K, and are a totally different demographic to the UK.  😂 You really are clutching at straws....

We do not have a labour shortage in the short term as we are going to have very many UK people looking for work after furlough ends.  Hopefully, though we will have eventually as it will mean that the economy is thriving.  

Why did they decide not to employ people on their doorstep who need work but don't need permits, and instead get labour from the Philippines?Straightforward question

And where the hell did you get that population figure from, its nowhere near that high

5 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

And where the hell did you get that population figure from, its nowhere near that high

He says he's an economist so surely he has his numbers right. And we surely all know how easy it is for farmers to employ unemployed UK citizens, they're desperate to get onto the fields.

16 minutes ago, horsefly said:

He says he's an economist so surely he has his numbers right. And we surely all know how easy it is for farmers to employ unemployed UK citizens, they're desperate to get onto the fields.

I think he has confused Jersey with the whole of the Channel Islands 

He is correct that Jersey can make its own decisions...the question is why did it, or its farmers, not seek to employ from the UK 

It will be interesting to see where UK farms gets its labour from in the spring and summer. Covid still likely to be affecting things this year, it might take until next year to get a better idea of how it will go long term 

1 hour ago, Herman said:

Yeah but, they are good British unelected bureaucrats. Much better to have our own than those foreign unelected bureaucrats.

Another adviser quits. How many has he got?

42 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

I think he has confused Jersey with the whole of the Channel Islands 

He is correct that Jersey can make its own decisions...the question is why did it, or its farmers, not seek to employ from the UK 

It will be interesting to see where UK farms gets its labour from in the spring and summer. Covid still likely to be affecting things this year, it might take until next year to get a better idea of how it will go long term 

Maybe Paul thinks Jersey is like Cuba and they all go out at weekends to cut cane.

I really don't know why he keeps volunteering people to work. If he is in finance then he is as much use as a Tasmanian Donkey to the economy.

Big debate on CNN about shorting in light of the Robin Hood/Gamestop incident.