Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

5 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

it was you lot who starting with gloating  about it, I just put them straight.

is your post anything to do with Brexit ?

You really are a fool. Nobody "gloated" about it because there is nothing to gloat about the destruction of industry in this country that is happening under brexit. It was merely pointed out to you that the movement from Germany to the Birmingham of some elements of BMW's  internal combustion engine parts manufacture, while RandD in modern design moved in the other direction, is actually a bad sign given the very short term lifespan of petrol and diesel engines. Try reading and understanding what others post before responding with your Project La-La Land drivel.

11 minutes ago, Herman said:

It protects its members. That's what it has always been about. 

Funny how the Little Englanders spend all their time arguing that Brexit is about protecting UK rights & jobs and then complain if the EU does the same. Who is going to economically protect the Brits now we are no longer part of a large bloc and have been reduced to an inefficient mid-tier nation by this decision.

29 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

THE EU has been called "a protectionist racket" by a historian.' That's because that's what it's always been.

So are you suggesting that it's a "racket" for a market (be that a single country or an organisation of multiple countries) to "protect" itself from exploitation by another market? Please name me a market (either a single country or an organisation of multiple countries) that doesn't protect itself from exploitation by another market.

3 minutes ago, BigFish said:

Funny how the Little Englanders spend all their time arguing that Brexit is about protecting UK rights & jobs and then complain if the EU does the same. Who is going to economically protect the Brits now we are no longer part of a large bloc and have been reduced to an inefficient mid-tier nation by this decision.

Indeed BF! Although I think calling us "mid-tier" is beginning to look a bit ambitious.

1 minute ago, horsefly said:

Indeed BF! Although I think calling us "mid-tier" is beginning to look a bit ambitious.

is that anything to do with Brexit 😉

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

is that anything to do with Brexit 😉

Yes, of course it is you buffoon. Brexit is rapidly destroying several of our industries and our status as a competent succesful economy. Try watching the news instead of CBeebies.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Yes, of course it is you buffoon. Brexit is rapidly destroying several of our industries and our status as a competent succesful economy. Try watching the news instead of CBeebies.

So what's BMW remaining with their battery factory in Germany, if it's not Brexit  

18 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

So what's BMW remaining with their battery factory in Germany, if it's not Brexit  

So you're actually saying that BMW "remaining with their battery factory in Germany" is actually a positive brexit result for the UK? WTF goes on inside your head? I'm guessing this:

Edited by horsefly

In the Goon Show of this thread, Swindo's contributions do have a surprising similarity to those made by Bluebottle

a character I suspect who is not too far removed from Swindo himself

Image result for bluebottle goons

Edited by Bill

how many positive Brexit have you posted ?    😉

30 minutes ago, horsefly said:

So you're actually saying that BMW "remaining with their battery factory in Germany" is actually a positive brexit result for the UK? WTF goes on inside your head? I'm guessing this:

how many positive Brexit have you posted ?    😉

Firstly, answer the question.

Secondly, there are no positive brexit stories to post as you and the RWNJs on here have demonstrated most ably

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

every thing I put forward you and your lot say it's rubbish 

that's because it is proven to be - every time

26 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

every thing I put forward you and your lot say it's rubbish 

Maybe you should get the hint. You need to realise that it's not enough to merely assert your opinion. That's the easy bit, but opinion without evidence is entirely irrelevant. Sadly, you consistently fail to provide evidence for your assertions so unsuprisingly people say your opinions are rubbish. If you want to be taken seriously start answering the questions people pose to you and provide evidence for your answers. Until you do that you will be in for the ridicule and scorn that typically comes your way.

5 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

So you are saying the Margret Thatcher prediction is wrong  

No, he is saying that you are unable to any question that arise from your own posts

The above is evidence of that, or are you too dim to even see that ?

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

it was you lot who starting with gloating  about it, I just put them straight.

is your post anything to do with Brexit ?

No it was Jools. He put a tweet from November alongside a link for February. The tweet was misleading and incorrect.

34 minutes ago, Bill said:

No, he is saying that you are unable to any question that arise from your own posts

The above is evidence of that, or are you too dim to even see that ?

I ALWAYS PUT A LINK UP TO MY POSTS NOW.

6 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I ALWAYS PUT A LINK UP TO MY POSTS NOW.

I can post a link to some nutter who claims that we can speak to the dead, what dies that prove if I am unable to put forward a reasoned argument proving we can speak to the dead - or answer questions to that point

Edited by Bill
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

2 hours ago, horsefly said:

So you're actually saying that BMW "remaining with their battery factory in Germany" is actually a positive brexit result for the UK?

So, could you please answer my question.

5 minutes ago, Well b back said:

What’s that got to do with Brexit, we were and would not have been part of their vaccine roll out. I offered you a sizeable wager the other day but you ignored it, want to take it up ? All for Covax.

Because all you lot were saying the EU was doing well !

another bare faced lie !

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

NO! we've all been saying that the UK post Brexit is doing terribly. And we have posted hundreds of pieces of evidence proving that.

Could you point out where I said that with regards vaccines please ?. I believe we contested a certain poster that was gloating about Europeans dying.

Not sure why you all bother to keep punching Swindon. If this was a boxing match, the fight would have been stopped, or he would have been in intensive care.

• Haha 1