Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

2 minutes ago, Well b back said:

@horsefly

Joking aside that figure of zero from The Vatican is amazing. Lots of older people and did mix initially with the dieing.

God is obviously a catholic after all

you may all laugh at poor mouse brain and see him as a weasel worded hypocrite, but I am certain that when it is his time to have his 'vacation' he will stick to his beliefs and refuse it if it is not true British - a Union Jab so to speak

And even if it is that, he will refuse if the person administrating the vaccine is 'of colour' or not UK born

I think it would be fair to say that the EU–UK Trade and Cooperation Agreement isn't very good for anyone in the UK or EU who wants to trade or cooperate.

Or have I missed something?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Note to all, the virus has not finished yet ,wait till we've vaccinated every one through out the world that's possible 

a stunning assessment there, mouse brain

whoever would have thought that was the case

Just saw this so I thought I'd place it up on the Jool's comedy of errors Negative Brexit thread.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/feb/08/yorkshire-lobster-exporter-baron-shellfish-brexit-costs-forced-close

The thing that made me smile was the owner, a 'reluctant' Remainer, stating that he thought we should have never joined. If he's 58 now he can have no real notion of life before we joined the then Common Market in '73 (I guess we was 10 or 11). His whole other wise successful since business is in reality as per any others of the exporting fisheries wholly based upon being the Customs Union........

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

Just saw this so I thought I'd place it up on the Jool's comedy of errors Negative Brexit thread.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/feb/08/yorkshire-lobster-exporter-baron-shellfish-brexit-costs-forced-close

The thing that made me smile was the owner, a 'reluctant' Remainer, stating that he thought we should have never joined. If he's 58 now he can have no real notion of life before we joined the then Common Market in '73 (I guess we was 10 or 11). His whole other wise successful since business is in reality as per any others of the exporting fisheries wholly based upon being the Customs Union........

"This is not what we were promised.”

But it is what you were warned about

The first was from known liars, the latter from banks, hauliers, customs, port authorities, ferry companies and a host of other experts in their field

perhaps you could remind us who you chose to believe

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

Note to all, the virus has not finished yet ,wait till we've vaccinated every one through out the world that's possible 

And what the fu*ck has this got to do with brexit you moron?

15 minutes ago, Bill said:

"This is not what we were promised.”

But it is what you were warned about

The first was from known liars, the latter from banks, hauliers, customs, port authorities, ferry companies and a host of other experts in their field

perhaps you could remind us who you chose to believe

Ah! Bill, you forget that the clever Mr Gove did tell us that we've all had enough of experts. In fact, I think he said that immediately after he had just snorted some white stuff through a straw. And let's not forget Johnson's wise response to concerned business owners: "Fu*ck business" he said with his usual considered rejoinder to detailed criticism. 

Edited by horsefly

37 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

Did he mention anything about being a good mate of Bowie's?

9 minutes ago, horsefly said:

And what the fu*ck has this got to do with brexit you moron?

stop swearing, and it is to do with Brexit because we will vaccinate all before the rest of the world thanx to Brexit.  

19 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

stop swearing, and it is to do with Brexit because we will vaccinate all before the rest of the world thanx to Brexit.  

You have ignored every expert in this country responsible for the approval and roll out of vaccines, who have repeatedly stated that their successes have NOTHING to do with Brexit. Accordingly, I reserve the right to point out the undeniable truth that you are a half-witted moron. Indeed, to describe you as half-witted is to ascribe to you one half too many.

Edited by horsefly
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, horsefly said:

You have ignored every expert in this country responsible for the approval and roll out of vaccines, who have repeatedly stated that their successes have NOTHING to do with Brexit. Accordingly, I reserve the right to point out the undeniable truth that you are a half-witted moron. Indeed, to describe you as half-witted is to ascribe to you one half too many.

Just to make it clear if we were in the EU we would be like the rest of the EU waiting for a vaccine whilst we are out and can jump the queue 

12 minutes ago, Herman said:

That isn't true. 

Yes but not his worst lie, that’s still the claim to have raised all the money and installed the memorial bench for the fallen WW2 Canadian pilot, when the press clippings clearly showed otherwise! 
I’m still at a loss why you guys are arguing with this bigot, surely you must be aware he must be a little simple? I’ve just blocked him.

• Thanks 1

I try not to Indy. But when he keeps repeating the same lie I feel it needs to be pointed out it isn't true. 

Just now, Herman said:

I try not to Indy. But when he keeps repeating the same lie I feel it needs to be pointed out it isn't true. 

He only does it get a rise from you guy’s, he really is our version of Ipswich Crazy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Herman said:

that goes for everyone one of his posts, which unfortunately means that some worthy posts just get lost among replies to his idiocy

ignore him, and eventually he will get the message..... as with the Jools/Moy/RTB thing (who has coincidentally gone missing at the same time)

5 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

something else that you will say is not true 

- Port of Dover (doverport.co.uk)

The one thing you've said that is actually true, but only because brexit is such an unmitigated disaster that there has been a huge fall in goods being exported. The Road Haulage Association puts the figure at a 68% decline ( https://www.irishexaminer.com/business/economy/arid-40222199.html). Even a half-wit like you can work out that means there are hardly any lorries on the road to get caught up in the red tape nightmare at the ports. Doh!!!

'This isn't what I voted for.' 'Oh yes I am afraid it is exactly what you voted for' Number 4,379:

The €1bn a day carbon trading business is moving from London to Amsterdam as a direct result of Brexit.

1 minute ago, Bill said:

does that not suggest it being the same person who made those comments

those, and dozens of other similar comments from those three names

I think you're probably right about that Bill. 

Just now, PurpleCanary said:

'This isn't what I voted for.' 'Oh yes I am afraid it is exactly what you voted for' Number 4,379:

The €1bn a day carbon trading business is moving from London to Amsterdam as a direct result of Brexit.

Don't worry, there's an absurd IPO coming to offset that.. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, PurpleCanary said:

If there had been no pandemic, the constant daily litany of brexit disasters like this would have had people screaming from the rooftops for the government's heads. No suprise at all then that the RWNJs are so desperate to falsely and callously use the covid-crisis as a deflection issue. They really are low-life.

9 minutes ago, horsefly said:

I think you're probably right about that Bill. 

That those six names that are regularly used are all absent at the same time

another one of those 'coincidences', we have to believe 🤔

Edited by Bill

5 minutes ago, kirku said:

Don't worry, there's an absurd IPO coming to offset that.. 

Haha! Expect to see "Crown Jewels IPO" anytime soon.

• Haha 1

Just found a video of Moy and Swindon doing their stage act together. This is the one where Moy commits to song the true life story that lead to him becoming a virulent mysogynyst:

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

Just to make it clear if we were in the EU we would be like the rest of the EU waiting for a vaccine whilst we are out and can jump the queue 

Just tell me what's not true about this