Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

33 minutes ago, BigFish said:

In fact this rather proves the opposite to what you imply @paul moy. Starmer made a mistake and within hours clarified and apologised. The brexiteers, Johnson and you just continue to double down on the lies long after any shred of you integrity has long gone.

Well done SKS, he set a principled example.

He apologised after he was caught red-handed, and it was proven that he had lied.  You remourners really are beyond the pale with trying to defend the indefensible yet again...... 😂

Edited by paul moy

2 minutes ago, paul moy said:

He apologised after it was proven that he had lied.

Talking of liars you just told the most horrendous lie on another thread about Switzerland about them banning the Oxford vaccine. Your nose has grown about 8 inches today.

4 minutes ago, paul moy said:

He apologised after he was caught red-handed, and it was proven that he had lied.  You remourners really are beyond the pale with trying to defend the indefensible yet again...... 😂

“I have been a political reporter for almost three decades,” I have never encountered a senior British politician who lies and fabricates so regularly, so shamelessly and so systematically as Boris Johnson.”

(Peter Oborne, The Assault on Truth) (Thatcherite, Spectator journalist)

3 hours ago, paul moy said:

Would still be costing us billions...... not worth it as the EU would continue to suck us dry, we could not have regained fishing ,  would still be paying child benefit for foreign children not in the uk, and could not make our own trade deals, we'd be open to EU debt when it eventually fails and we would be reliant on their brilliant vaccination program...LOL...... the list goes on....and on....... 😎

https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/work/unemployment-and-benefits/family-benefits/index_en.htm

"EU countries are free to establish their own rules on entitlement to benefits and services"

7 minutes ago, paul moy said:

... and another good reason to leave the EU... we can stop a takeover of AstraZeneca but under the EU we could not  :

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1392888/uk-astrazeneca-eu-rules-vaccine-pfizer-coronavirus-covid19-takeover-france-germany-spt

You do realise the latest Oxford AstraZeneca project is being funded by the Russians and Putin don’t you ?

Do you also realise the U.K. part of the operation is very small, The Serum Institute of India are currently producing 10,000 doses of the Oxford vaccine every minute.

I am proud of our British scientists, but you must realise that these scientists from around the world work with each other. Without the computer modelling of the virus Sarah Gilbert and her team could not have altered their prepared vaccine to fight the Coronavirus. The production is needed all over the world, and as The Jenner Group point out we need lots of different vaccines. When several billion doses are required we need more than 2 million a week. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Well b back said:

You do realise the latest Oxford AstraZeneca project is being funded by the Russians and Putin don’t you ?

Do you also realise the U.K. part of the operation is very small, The Serum Institute of India are currently producing 10,000 doses of the Oxford vaccine every minute.

I am proud of our British scientists, but you must realise that these scientists from around the world work with each other. Without the computer modelling of the virus Sarah Gilbert and her team could not have altered their prepared vaccine to fight the Coronavirus. The production is needed all over the world, and as The Jenner Group point out we need lots of different vaccines. When several billion doses are required we need more than 2 million a week. 

Of course he doesn't know this, he's just a thick racist. He's only interested in more foreigners dying than Brits. That makes him happy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Of course he doesn't know this, he's just a thick racist. He's only interested in more foreigners dying than Brits. That makes him happy.

There’s a few on here like that, shame really as they’re supposed to be Norwich fans, I bet our EU players would love to read their views!

Just now, Indy said:

There’s a few on here like that, shame really as they’re supposed to be Norwich fans, I bet our EU players would love to read their views!

Indeed! It must pain them dreadfully everytime Teemu puts the ball in the net. Imagine living with such hate as your defining characteristic, how very sad.

34 minutes ago, paul moy said:

... and another good reason to leave the EU... we can stop a takeover of AstraZeneca but under the EU we could not  :

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1392888/uk-astrazeneca-eu-rules-vaccine-pfizer-coronavirus-covid19-takeover-france-germany-spt

AstraZeneca plc is a British–Swedish multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AstraZeneca

8 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

AstraZeneca plc is a British–Swedish multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AstraZeneca

You're surely not questioning his authority are you LOS? You seem to forget he told us he is an economist, and no economist would make such childish blunders would they?

Edited by horsefly

12 minutes ago, Indy said:

I challenged him to tell us what he would do if we could go to FCR, would he racially abuse Farke and Rupp for instance.

No response.

2 hours ago, Well b back said:

I read today that the UK and the USA each put around 7 times more per capita into vaccine development than the EU last year...... no wonder we are reaping the rewards while the EU is an abject failure.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9209689/How-EU-failed-plan-vaccines-rollout.html

Edited by paul moy

Moyo, how about starting your own thread where you can rant about the EU's vaccine rollout rather than making this and the covid threads unreadable.

6 minutes ago, paul moy said:

I read today that the UK and the USA each put around 7 times more into vaccine development than the EU last year...... no wonder we are reaping the rewards while the EU is an abject failure.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9209689/How-EU-failed-plan-vaccines-rollout.html

What does that have to do with it, you lied for at least the eighth time today. The lie you told about Switzerland was totally out of order.

And yep as most will tell you I know everything worth knowing about what happened to the Jenner Group since March, you are challenging the wrong person. America put in a billion and are yet to approve it and as you continue to attack Europe instead of others  that just shows your comments are racist. 
You must hate Farke, Rupp and even Pukki.

Just now, Herman said:

Moyo, how about starting your own thread where you can rant about the EU's vaccine rollout rather than making this and the covid threads unreadable.

Apparently he did the same to the EDP comments board ? But with a different subject around the Europeans.

Labour are currently four points behind the worst conservative government ever..

What does that tell you Lefty simpletons? 

4 hours ago, horsefly said:

Here's what Thatcherite right-wing writer for the Spectator Peter Oborne said about Boris Johnson in his book on Political lying, "The Assault on Truth":

“I have been a political reporter for almost three decades,” I have never encountered a senior British politician who lies and fabricates so regularly, so shamelessly and so systematically as Boris Johnson.”

He also said he Left lie more than the Right. He actually said it in the link you provided. Which makes me think you either didn't read the link you posted, you didn't understand the link you posted, or you are terminally dim.  My money's on all three.

1 hour ago, Herman said:

how about simply ignoring him - his posts are nothing more than blatant attempts to provoke a response....hence the lies

meanwhile

"A mountain of used goods is building up in the north-east of England as one of the biggest exporters of second-hand clothing to the EU has suffered a breakdown in trade caused by Brexit.

Since January, exports to the EU from ECS Textiles in North Shields have ground to a halt due to border delays, piles of paperwork and confusion over post-Brexit rules, costing charities thousands of pounds in lost donations each week."

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/feb/03/second-hand-clothing-mountain-piles-up-as-brexit-halts-exports-to-eu

another day, another example if how brexit is steadily wrecking the UK economy.

2 hours ago, Herman said:

I miss the good old days on this thread when every Remainer would berate us with the news that the UK would be International Pariahs, no less, if we were to do anything that might upset the Good Friday Agreement. Terrorists, we were assured, would be rising from their care homes, dusting down their AK47s, and fishing out those old balaclavas from the back of the sock drawer at the mere hint of a border, even if it was a mere legal construction between North and South.

International Pariahs! Suffering the metaphorical milkshakes of instant justice if we dared show our faces in polite international company ever again. Consigned to the ignominy of our faces pressed up to the window of the gathering of the good and the great and the pompous. Don't cry for me, Davos. I know you never loved me!

But no, not even one month had passed after full-British Brexit and it was not us, but the EU breaking the unbreakable, sh!tting where even bears would not go, doing the indefensible. What a sad, sorry, shambolic pile of **** the EU has become. The failure of the Eurozone, the welcoming of immigrants only to shovel them off into ghettos, the traducing of the GFA, making countries vote again in referendums where the wrong result is returned, the meddling in the affairs of sovereign countries and replacing the wrong faces with their own puppets, the inability to rollout a vaccine to save lives, the attempt to punish the UK for daring to leave the organisation, all ruled over by a Commission President who was voted in from a list that had only her name, just like some mid-twentieth century Soviet collective.

I heartily recommend everybody buying a few Euro notes and coins. A few years from now they will become collectors' items, something to pass on to the grandchildren.

Edited by Rock The Boat
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BigFish said:

In fact this rather proves the opposite to what you imply @paul moy. Starmer made a mistake and within hours clarified and apologised. The brexiteers, Johnson and you just continue to double down on the lies long after any shred of you integrity has long gone.

Well done SKS, he set a principled example.

So Captain Hindsight just got promoted to General Amnesia?

Don’t blame it on the sunshine 🌞 

Don't blame it on the moonlight 🌙 

Don’t blame it on the good times 💃 

F74D98D0-6BAD-4245-8551-8F4D58B15119.jpeg

I just can’t

I just can’t

I just can’t control vaccines

Edited by The Real Buh

We are currently at the level of brexiters not liking what they voted for. Only one month in. Well done lads. Maybe read the agreements you cheer for next time.

• Like 1

On 01/02/2021 at 17:42, Jools said:

So when the UK joins the CPTPP the latter will have 130 million more consumers than the EU 👍

Lots to look forward to 👌

Oh dear Joolsiani! Your hero and man-crush totally disagrees with you, He'll be so disappointed to read about your affection for this bureaucratic, big corporation bullying, trade organisation. I guess he will demand you change your avatar now you've proved such a traitor to him. What are you going to say to him? We're all waiting to hear. 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/nigel-farage-s-fury-with-cptpp-exposed-eu-s-prototype-for-world-governance/ar-BB1dlh3m?ocid=msedgntp

Nigel Farage's fury with CPTPP exposed: 'EU's prototype for world governance'

Speaking on his LBC show at the time, Mr Farage beamed with delight as he declared the "EU's prototype for world governance" had taken a massive blow.

He said: "This Trans-Pacific Partnership was modelled and based on the European Union's single market.

"The idea was the European Union was going to be a prototype for a bigger form of world governance.

"The Clintons were on it, Obama was on it, and Trump's just reversed it."