Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

29 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Who's been saying that that the markets didn't matter ?

Many leading financial experts have been saying for a long time that the stock market is no longer used for what it was meant to so rises and falls in the market are totally meaningless at times.

2 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

FFS  YET AGAIN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH BREXIT. You really are a ****.Can you not work out that the nickname "Brexit Boris" has no relevance at all to the procurement of vaccines. Jesus!!!

Edited by horsefly

2 hours ago, Icecream Snow said:

I think a monkey with a typewriter would achieve it quicker 😛

The monkey wouldn't even need the typewriter

3 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

I can tell you lot don't follow the markets, and you call me thick

Lol

The economist that comes on here told us once we had left Europe the markets would increase and recover. Luckily I made my own decisions, but I can tell you that since there have been 20 trading days, FTSE has only increased on 2 of those days ( 18 days down ) and today alone the FTSE was down another 119 points to 6407. 
Have you seen a different trend as this has come at a time of good vaccine announcements, good American figures and a way out.

3 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

They can have him

Every time Swindon posts something on here Paul puts it on the Coronavirus thread, they have to be the same person ?

3 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Every time Swindon posts something on here Paul puts it on the Coronavirus thread, they have to be the same person ?

i think it is mire a case of them both subscribing to the same righty sites

This stuff gets pumped out to them,

and they repeat on here, and elsewhere oblivious to it being misleading sh ite

We've been searching for years for my Grandad's birth certificate. He died when my Dad was 8. My gran passed 15 years ago now so no chance to ask her. We have lots of documents from after the war, but very little from before as the Nazis obviously destroyed a lot of documentation.

The birth certificate is the key document we had to find to sort Polish passports out for us.

Dad found it today.

Huge part of my identity will be validated and I will be a citizen of the EU again. 

😍🇵🇱🇪🇺

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kick it off said:

We've been searching for years for my Grandad's birth certificate. He died when my Dad was 8. My gran passed 15 years ago now so no chance to ask her. We have lots of documents from after the war, but very little from before as the Nazis obviously destroyed a lot of documentation.

The birth certificate is the key document we had to find to sort Polish passports out for us.

Dad found it today.

Huge part of my identity will be validated and I will be a citizen of the EU again. 

😍🇵🇱🇪🇺

Poland will be out of the EU soon, what will you do then?

3 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Dad found it today.

😍🇵🇱🇪🇺

Glad to hear its sorted out for you. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Dad found it today.

😍🇵🇱🇪🇺

I’ll join you......🇨🇿🇪🇺👍

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Indy said:

I’ll join you......🇨🇿🇪🇺👍

One day I'll join you lads. 🇮🇪🇪🇺👍

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

image.png.8366290596bb44f219a60017388ed41e.png

Unfortunately mine is no use

One day you may get independence?!

Cornwall - Wikipedia

1 hour ago, kick it off said:

Dad found it today.

😍🇵🇱🇪🇺

Does this mean you're leaving?

E7250242-92E8-4A6F-B825-93256BF6ABF4.png.24f224b43b9af08ca62b9859c12057ff.png
When Ursula “Poundshop Hillary” has to resign over this how are you guys going to feel?

Edited by The Real Buh

3 hours ago, kick it off said:

Dad found it today.

😍🇵🇱🇪🇺

If you contact me with his details I can help you out. I've followed family histories for loads of family's 

2 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Does this mean you're leaving?

😀 Like Rightwing Poland is going to pay KiO three hundred quid plus top ups for teaching/indoctrinating kids with Lefty BS 🙃 I'll hazard a guess he'll stay where his bread is buttered both sides in good ol' blighty.  

Still idiots on here defending the EU, even with the latest debacle concerning vaccines, defies belief -- It's why I rarely post these days.

Tired, tired, tired of the Lefty mantra that is conducive to nothing but sh*te. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wow, that’s some excuse Jools. Nothing to do with being completely embarrassed that your Brexit wet dream has turned into an all to easy to predict fiasco? Nah, I thought not....🤣

• Haha 2

To think that for the past four years we were told how important was the Irish Good Friday Agreement to have a border less Irelañd. Yet here we are within the first month of full Brexit and the EU is implementing a border between north and south. 

How can anyone trust a word they say? We warned you and here it is. But even I am surprised at how brazen and contemptuous they are. 

No company will want to do business with these thugs.