Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

32 minutes ago, paul moy said:

After listening to Blair and his cronies from 1997 to 2010 thereabouts,  Boris is by far the lesser of the evils.   🤣😎

Hahaha Blair? pardon the topical question, are you suffering some mental phase? He has voted with the Tories more than once, took on the PFI and PPI hospital program inherited from the which cost the country billions in over-payments and his beloved ex DPP Starmer is carrying on with this Tory love in.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

Hahaha Blair? pardon the topical question, are you suffering some mental phase? He has voted with the Tories more than once, took on the PFI and PPI hospital program inherited from the which cost the country billions in over-payments and his beloved ex DPP Starmer is carrying on with this Tory love in.

Indeed, the Blair government for me was quite like an extension of the previous Tory governments in many ways....it took on the existing performance management regimes, PFI and welfare system. For the latter, only later did Brown bring in a whole host of add-ons to the welfare system, making it very clunky. Now, I'm not saying that good things were not achieved but it was a good impression of Thatcherism mark 2 in some ways!

Edited by sonyc

1 hour ago, paul moy said:

Fantastic and thanks for the details that will no doubt upset our 'project fear' remoaners.  😎

Is 12 your age, IQ, or both?

1 hour ago, paul moy said:

We paid through the nose for much of the stuff in the EU for nearly 50 years........  Were we ever in control ?   LOL

Because all we did was bleddy moan. Instead of trying to become a leader we became the child sent to the corner, ignored by the rest.

And just because you and your ERG ilk want to prattle on about sovereignty, the rest of us will undoubtedly suffer.

37 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Indeed, the Blair government for me was quite like an extension of the previous Tory governments in many ways....it took on the existing performance management regimes, PFI and welfare system. For the latter, only later did Brown bring in a whole host of add-ons to the welfare system, making it very clunky. Now, I'm not saying that good things were not achieved but it was a good impression of Thatcherism mark 2 in some ways!

The Tories didn't leave us with 160 Billion annual deficit which meant cuts in spending for almost a decade.   That is exactly why Labour will never be trusted again to run the country, so maybe it was worth it in the long-run......  🤣

19 hours ago, Jools said:

Neither have I, Herbert, so it's best we wait for the professionals conclusions than you believe everything written in the Guardian and me believing everything written in the Spectator 😉

Well, we didn't have to wait long for the professionals conclusions and everything suggests the deal is a good 'un 😎

ERG Backs the Deal (scribd.com) 👍

And Lefties be like:

21414c90-8f1a-445b-989f-74a955755b28-a4809ba8-1c41-46df-b489-c229c69b5922

🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigFish said:

I assume you are happy with the Republic taking control of NI then Moyo?

Yup, I would have given up NI to get sovereignty.   I am sure it will unite eventually but they are better off in the UK.

Edited by paul moy

3 minutes ago, paul moy said:

Yup, I would have given up NI to get sovereignty.   I am sure it will unite eventually but they are better off in the UK.

You gave up dignity and integrity, so why not.

22 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Because all we did was bleddy moan. Instead of trying to become a leader we became the child sent to the corner, ignored by the rest.

And just because you and your ERG ilk want to prattle on about sovereignty, the rest of us will undoubtedly suffer.

come away KG, it should be clear by now he is just some lonely saddo posting inflammatory sh ite to provoke a response.....irrespective of what name he is posting under

Swindo became fed up and slunk away once he realised how many had blocked him, and he was not getting any response to his lies

best do the same with this Jools thing

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Well b back said:

You couldn’t make it up lol, thought we were going to be safe and secure. As the U.K. government won’t respond to questions about it maybe @paul moy could - fake news I guess.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-55475433

Copied from other draft treaties no doubt. The main thing is we are OUT !!!!!!     Free on 1st Jan....... I just wish there were a few pubs open to celebrate........  😎

23 minutes ago, paul moy said:

..........how about Scotland?

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

come away KG, it should be clear by now he is just some lonely saddo posting inflammatory sh ite to provoke a response.....irrespective of what name he is posting under

Swindo became fed up and slunk away once he realised how many had blocked him, and he was not getting any response to his lies

best do the same with this Jools thing

Well Paul has certainly taken up the mantle then Bill.  Fair play to him in a way.

3 minutes ago, paul moy said:

Copied from other draft treaties no doubt. The main thing is we are OUT !!!!!!     Free on 1st Jan....... I just wish there were a few pubs open to celebrate........  😎

Why are we recommending the use of equipment that will effect our national security. Bit concerning.

31 minutes ago, paul moy said:

The Tories didn't leave us with 160 Billion annual deficit which meant cuts in spending for almost a decade.   That is exactly why Labour will never be trusted again to run the country, so maybe it was worth it in the long-run......  🤣

They might not be trusted, but nor is Johnson.

35 minutes ago, Jools said:

Well, we didn't have to wait long for the professionals conclusions and everything suggests the deal is a good 'un 😎

ERG Backs the Deal (scribd.com) 👍

And Lefties be like:

21414c90-8f1a-445b-989f-74a955755b28-a4809ba8-1c41-46df-b489-c229c69b5922

🤣

.....and Trump won the POTUS election

9 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Well Paul has certainly taken up the mantle then Bill.  Fair play to him in a way.

moy and Jools are the same thing

the same idiotic squeaks

best ignore

1 minute ago, Bill said:

best ignore

You've been ignoring for the last 4.5 years, Billock..

That's why you lost 🤣

10 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

The ERG. Francois? The TA cook?😂😂😂

Good to see Francois back.

In totally unrelated news, police have dropped the investigation in the MP rape allegations.

afdabdfb-de55-452b-b000-43e4d45f1094-98858b9f-ab29-41d2-b4ac-8ab0a7a30dfe

Ws

I often see Major in the summer months -- More often than not at Morston Hall dining...

I'll be letting him know what I think of him next time I have the misfortune of seeing him 😎

5 minutes ago, Herman said:

Good to see Francois back.

In totally unrelated news, police have dropped the investigation in the MP rape allegations.

The question everyone in the world want's answered is if your 11 Lib-Dums are going to vote for or against the deal, Hermione?

🤣😂😅

Horsefly reading a large sign saying 'THE UK HAS LEFT THE EU AND THERE'S NO GOING BACK!'

d47d65fa-d124-4506-9616-12063f8b63da-3d04c7f6-a9e6-445c-a040-856f6e203505

🤣

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Herman said:

Just saw this and thought you might appreciate it.

When he replied, he had only read the first bit, didn’t bother getting down to the bit that said we are recommending using technology that’s 40 years old. Just sees what he wants to see.

Saw this this morning

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/dec/29/scotland-faces-cuts-to-cod-and-haddock-fisheries-under-brexit-deal

and now sausages.

You just couldn't make it up. Obviously we should have had more professional people with some first hand experience not ideology negotiating. Clowns. 

Edited by Yellow Fever

14 minutes ago, Jools said:

Horsefly reading a large sign saying 'THE UK HAS LEFT THE EU AND THERE'S NO GOING BACK!'

d47d65fa-d124-4506-9616-12063f8b63da-3d04c7f6-a9e6-445c-a040-856f6e203505

🤣

Actually it's me just having seen the size of your fat gammon ars*e. One day you might just get lucky and post something that has relevance or truth. But I do understand that you must be really upset at not getting a no deal. Can't be good for an old Gammon like you to get your blood pressure up so high. BTW why haven't you been on the Trump thread for ages, surely you must have some QAnonce sh*ite to post about Trump's imminent victory, or are you ready to admit you lost that one too?

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Jools said:

afdabdfb-de55-452b-b000-43e4d45f1094-98858b9f-ab29-41d2-b4ac-8ab0a7a30dfe

Ws

I often see Major in the summer months -- More often than not at Morston Hall dining...

I'll be letting him know what I think of him next time I have the misfortune of seeing him 😎

Hahaha! I don't think he'll be ordering Gammon if you're there. As if he would take any notice of a twa*t like you. So f'ing deluded!

1 hour ago, BigFish said:

..........how about Scotland?

If they want 'independence'  by being ruled by the EU good luck to them.  We'll save a fortune on the Barnett formula etc. They'll come running back after the Euro fails and after we've built the wall. 🤣