Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

5 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Not stupid to stop paying !

So our net imports from the EU taking into account exports and imports is estimated at 88 billion difference in the two, with import tariffs not set yet taking into account WTO that most tariffs set by the uk Government on GOV.UK are set around 10% means annually we’ll still be paying about net 8.8 billion to the EU. Still to be negotiated on each area so could be higher on some imports and that’s without any additional price hikes by the export companies because of all the new export paperwork and added costs.

You will see the hike in prices and probably be the first to moan Swindo! So with your glorious Brexit you’ll still be paying billions to the EU with no benefits, less jobs, less to sell as other countries take up competition against our products! Not so great is it?

Edited by Indy
  • Like 1

On 07/11/2020 at 22:23, Surfer said:

Oh yes, there is certainly more to come on this .... but maybe not in the way you infer.

Yay, you're right about something at last, Serfdom, Hermione & Smallfry! 👍 But obviously not in the way you were trying to infer 👇 🤣

Carole Cadwalladr last Tuesday finally admitted what we all knew, there was no evidence to back up her claims that the Russians financed the Brexit campaign or that Arron Banks was involved in shady deals with the Russians. Why she left it to the eve of the hearing to admit it was all **** defies belief, cynics might note she still has two crowdfunders running. One to fund this hopeless case and another to fund her “investigative journalism” – which produced the Russia nonsense.

Cadwalladr now has to pay £62,000 of costs on account this morning as a down payment, expect that figure to go higher. Cadwalladr has avoided the humiliation of appearing in court this morning by submitting in writing an amended defence which

“… removes the Truth Defence and the Limitation Defence”

Which is legalese for “it was all complete **** ‘n bull”

She has not stopped milking the crowdfunding mugs yet, Carole has learnt there are plenty of gullible idiots who still want to believe her fairy tales. She intends to continue battling Banks by trying to mitigate her costs with the argument that, despite there being no truth to the allegations, she has being making around the world to much acclaim, they were made in the public interest. So she will run up her crowdfunded legal bill to argue that her disinformation was in the public interest. Guido admires the novelty of that argument.

Cadwalladr has tried to portray this legal case as some kind of freedom of the press battle, it wasn’t. She has for years made unchallenged allegations, which were motivated out of political malice. Finally she has had to admit they were untrue. A lucrative, prize winning, journalistic hoax…

6 minutes ago, Jools said:

And right-minded people agree, Mr Murray -- Carole Codswallop should return her Orwell prize:

Carole Cadwalladr should now return her Orwell Prize | The Spectator

As usual you post selectively whatever seems convenient. Read the following fully

Carole Cadwalladr drops truth defence in Arron Banks case Press Gazette

But frankly this is a complete side-issue. What's really important is what's happening with Brexsh*it. And day by day it is proving to be  a fiasco that will cost the country billions. BTW how's old Trumpski doing with his lawsuits?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jools said:

afdabdfb-de55-452b-b000-43e4d45f1094-afad72be-c614-4ca5-ab7e-361161f1409f

Or alternatively just pop a cheque in the post to Arron 🤣  👆

Remind us what Trump has been doing in regards to his legal campaign to have the democratic vote overturned. 

10 minutes ago, Jools said:

afdabdfb-de55-452b-b000-43e4d45f1094-afad72be-c614-4ca5-ab7e-361161f1409f

Or alternatively just pop a cheque in the post to Arron 🤣  👆

Or alternatively give it straight to Nigel for his "new project" fighting the corrupt  financial institutions on behalf of the "ordinary man on the street". Oh!... I'm sorry!... I meant give it to Nigel for his ad campaign on behalf of Southbank Investment Research Ltd. fleecing the ordinary man on the street.

15 minutes ago, horsefly said:

But frankly this is a complete side-issue. What's really important is what's happening with Brexsh*it. 

Well, nosebag, I can inform you that Douglas Carswell, Dominic Johnson & Dambisa Moyo have been appointed to the Trade Department by Liz Truss...

Not much else to report I'm afraid...

Maybe you have something more substantial 👍

36 minutes ago, Jools said:

Well, nosebag, I can inform you that Douglas Carswell, Dominic Johnson & Dambisa Moyo have been appointed to the Trade Department by Liz Truss...

Not much else to report I'm afraid...

Ah! Poor old Jonah you must mean thet well known genius Liz Truss famed for her "great" deal with Japan

Brexit: Liz Truss secures tariff wins with her Japan trade deal – for products UK doesn’t export - Bing video

And known for her remarkable ability in interviews

Edited by horsefly

19 minutes ago, Jools said:

Oh well, I did say maybe...  🙃

Do something useful, nosebag --- Go watch the video I've posted in the 'US Election Fraud is Real..' thread 👍

1 minute ago, Jools said:

Oh well, I did say maybe...  🙃

Do something useful, nosebag --- Go watch the video I've posted in the 'US Election Fraud is Real..' thread 👍

FFS Jonah we've seen all your cretinous conspiracy theory videos. While they have proven to be wonderful as a source of mirth what they haven't proven is electoral fraud. Do tell us which of Trump's legal suits have so far been successful in proving fraud. Actually don't worry, it's a big fat zero just like you. But perhaps you can tell us which of the law suits have actually even introduced an accusation of fraud. I'll wait for your answer on this one (get the feeling I'll be waiting as long as I have waited for your reply to my bet).

9 minutes ago, horsefly said:

FFS Jonah we've seen all your cretinous conspiracy theory videos. While they have proven to be wonderful as a source of mirth what they haven't proven is electoral fraud. Do tell us which of Trump's legal suits have so far been successful in proving fraud. Actually don't worry, it's a big fat zero just like you. But perhaps you can tell us which of the law suits have actually even introduced an accusation of fraud. I'll wait for your answer on this one (get the feeling I'll be waiting as long as I have waited for your reply to my bet).

Calm down, nosebag, and wipe your chin..

The video posted on the election fraud thread is live --- Shut your pie-hole and watch it.

Just now, Jools said:

Calm down, nosebag, and wipe your chin..

The video posted on the election fraud thread is live --- Shut your pie-hole and watch it.

So how many legal suits have actually made an accusation of fraud in court? It's a very simple question Jonah, one that even an old frustrated gammon like yourself can surely understand and answer.

19 minutes ago, Herman said:

You can't help but laugh. The idiots got what the idiots wanted and now decide they don't want what they wanted.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, horsefly said:

You can't help but laugh. The idiots got what the idiots wanted and now decide they don't want what they wanted.

who said they wanted to leave ?

28 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

who said they wanted to leave ?

5.05mins

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/nov/30/boris-johnson-deal-betrayal-brexiters-no-deal?

Toynbee is fairly definite about a deal ....but not one that will please Jools or Swindon....or harder line Brexiteers. The latter may have to hope Farage gets stuck in. Yet, too late but it could split the party more.

This article is so clear on why a deal has to be done given the complete mess that is Brexit to begin with.

@SwindonCanary ...this is worth a read in my opinion. I'm quite certain it's not likely to lead to the mythical sovereignty you think you voted for.

25 minutes ago, sonyc said:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/nov/30/boris-johnson-deal-betrayal-brexiters-no-deal?

Toynbee is fairly definite about a deal ....but not one that will please Jools or Swindon....or harder line Brexiteers. The latter may have to hope Farage gets stuck in. Yet, too late but it could split the party more.

This article is so clear on why a deal has to be done given the complete mess that is Brexit to begin with.

@SwindonCanary ...this is worth a read in my opinion. I'm quite certain it's not likely to lead to the mythical sovereignty you think you voted for.

Thanks S! I think she's spot on.

50 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I don't go to unscrupulous links ! 

HAHAHA! It quotes the Deputy Politcal Editor of the Mail On-line

Edited by horsefly
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, horsefly said:

I think the F.UCKWIT only read the dandy and the beano.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, horsefly said:

Warning, don't go to links no matter what they say they are, it can take you anywhere !

11 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Warning, don't go to links no matter what they say they are, it can take you anywhere !

So why do you post them then you bl*oody fool?

8 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I ONLY GO TO SAFE SITES  

Christ man, you just said: "Warning, don't go to links no matter what they say they are"

Why do you keep demonstrating your idiocy in such a blatant fashion? Are you really just some bizarre spoof?

9 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I stay safe, what's your excuse 

I'm not concerned about your sexual habits. I'm pointing out the blatant contradiction in what you have just posted. If you can't see it then Shrimper is right, you truly are a F*ckwit. When the evidence is there in front of your eyes why not just admit you got it wrong? Otherwise the ridicule you get will just continue.