Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

2 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

The full Swindon.

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/1356182/Brexit-US-election-updates-results-polls-donald-trump-joe-biden-who-won-election-2020

If Biden wins UK will suffer badly - and it will be entirely because of REMAINERS

What these people forget is the vote leave organisation's promise that we would negotiate the terms of a new deal before we start any legal process to leave 

Vote leave

EDIT - scroll down, press open then scroll across to see those words

Edited by How I Wrote Elastic Man
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

The full Swindon ? what's that supposed mean ? 

He means you are a FVCKWIT SWINDO.

Your FVCKWIT cousin in Oz. Plenty of you FVCKWITS  worldwide.

fuckwit.jpg

Edited by SHRIMPER

In  Australia it means  

****' meaning

One Definition

1. RidinSolo

When someone is an idiot, a gronk, is unable to read social situations properly and behaves in a way that is both stupid and offensive.

If anyone is offensive it's you that's at the front of the queue ! I'M GONNA START CALLING YOU IT 😁

That's a ripper ! 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/brexit/uk-watchdog-warns-of-significant-brexit-border-disruption/ar-BB1aKGyy?ocid=msedgntp

But at least we won't be snowed under by all that Brussels red-tape.... Oh!

"Traders face new hurdles, such as filling in customs declarations on goods being traded, even if the UK agrees a deal with Brussels. HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) estimates it may need to process 270 million customs declarations from 2021, compared with 55 million currently."

I have positive news for my Brexit scrap book at last, so I re-sharpened my pencil and made the first entry.......

Nov 06 2020. Joe Biden has been elected the next President of the United States of America. 

So that's the final nail in the "special FTA" with America coffin - it's your move Boris.....

Boris Trade.jpg

Edited by Surfer
  • Confused 1

23 hours ago, Surfer said:

I have positive news for my Brexit scrap book at last, so I re-sharpened my pencil and made the first entry.......

Nov 06 2020. Joe Biden has been elected the next President of the United States of America. 

So that's the final nail in the "special FTA" with America coffin - it's your move Boris.....

Boris Trade.jpg

A look that says "I wish I hadn't shoved my nose so far up Donald's butt"

1 hour ago, horsefly said:

Not to mention calling Obama 'half-Nigerian', which has not been forgotten by Biden. How terribly terribly witty Boris must have felt at the time he coined the phrase.

But in any event any sane US administration (which there will be, after four years of infantile chaos and destruction) would prioritise a US-EU deal over a US-UK one. Even without the stumbling block that Congress will not agree to any deal if Boris the Mini-Trump has endangered the Irish peace process.

1 hour ago, horsefly said:

Yep, anyone else think that another complete u-turn by Johnson is due in the next few days? 😂

Just now, Creative Midfielder said:

Yep, anyone else think that another complete u-turn by Johnson is due in the next few days? 😂

He's ****ting himself. 

He has literally phoned Marcus Rashford SINCE Biden got declared the winner. I wonder what prompted that.

Project Fear when the chickens come home to roost. Court forces Cadwalladr to apologise to Aaron Banks for telling lies. Big damages in prospect. More to come on this.

brexit carol.JPG

22 minutes ago, kick it off said:

He's ****ting himself. 

He has literally phoned Marcus Rashford SINCE Biden got declared the winner. I wonder what prompted that.

He's desperate for friends

16 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Project Fear when the chickens come home to roost. Court forces Cadwalladr to apologise to Aaron Banks for telling lies. Big damages in prospect. More to come on this.

brexit carol.JPG

😂😂😂

26 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Watch it , you may learn something about the EU and John Major !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjn2bw4ehTY

198K subscribers

SUBSCRIBE
Get your own 'I Believe In Britain' merchandise: teespring.com/stores/mahyartousi

Ha! It's another grifting Brexiteer, Farage will be furious that someone is moving in on his scam.

2 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

brexit carol.JPG

Oh yes, there is certainly more to come on this .... but maybe not in the way you infer.

1 hour ago, A Load of Squit said:
198K subscribers

SUBSCRIBE
Get your own 'I Believe In Britain' merchandise: teespring.com/stores/mahyartousi

Ha! It's another grifting Brexiteer, Farage will be furious that someone is moving in on his scam.

I hope you watched it beyond that bit of self publicity, as I wrote you could learn something interesting.

2 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

brexit carol.JPG

Current score appears to be Cadwalladr 2 Banks 1 in the courts, after two of the fat frauds claims have been withdrawn as they have no foundation.

The truth about Truss' "fantastic" trade deal with Japan. Laughable!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/brexit-liz-truss-secures-tariff-wins-with-her-japan-trade-deal-for-products-uk-doesn-t-export/ar-BB1aMUFG?ocid=msedgdhp

"Brexit: Liz Truss secures tariff wins with her Japan trade deal – for products UK doesn’t export"

"Liz Truss has been accused of misleading MPs and the public over her new Japan trade deal, because all the tariff “wins” are for goods the UK does not export to the country anyway. Just 10 of 9,444 products will enjoy lower taxes, experts say, a list of obscure items such as birds’ eggs, raw hides, fur skins, handbags and ultra-strong spirits of at least 90 per cent alcohol. Crucially, none of the 10 have been sold to Japan for at least three years – which means the gain to British exporters is “zero”, the study has found. Yet Ms Truss claimed the “historic” Japan deal had achieved “strong tariff reductions on key agricultural products like pork, beef and salmon [that] will benefit farmers and food exporters. The reality was that “the UK has been sailing into the wind throughout the negotiations to get back to its starting point”, said Professor Alan Winters, director of the UK Trade Policy Observatory (UKTPO) at the University of Sussex."

• Confused 1

From todays FT.

Britain is at risk of losing the benefits of EU trade deals with more than a dozen countries on January 1 as time runs out for it to replace agreements that Brussels has with governments around the world. The UK’s Department for International Trade said “engagement was ongoing” with 15 countries with which the EU has deals, with only weeks remaining until Britain’s post-Brexit transition period expires at the end of the year. 

I don’t think I’ll be putting “ New Japan Trade Deal” into my Post-Brexit positives notebook after all 

Shame - after entering Biden wins the election, I was looking forward to adding a second entry. 

• Haha 1

Well done for throwing your lot in with loser Trump Boris. Your racist past is catching up with you. Guess who's next for the political slag heap!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/boris-johnson-eviscerated-by-biden-ally-in-brutal-two-sentence-comeback/ar-BB1aPBfU?ocid=msedgntp

"Boris Johnson eviscerated by Biden ally in brutal two-sentence comeback"

2 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

'Controlling our own fish'. 😀

Perhaps Redwood can be given his most useful role to date as, "Fish Master General". We can task Chris Grayling to find him a boat and send him out to sea patrolling OUR waters where he can inform OUR fish that they have a patriotic duty only to enter OUR fishing nets and not stray from OUR seas.

Edited by horsefly
spelling
  • Haha 1