Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

Swindo, you are an everyday reminder of how our country has become an idiocracy. And that is why people get angry and call you names. 

13 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

tell me when I've been ignorant 

Every time you post something

2 hours ago, horsefly said:

Every time you post something

See what I mean, just because you don't believe it, you don't come up with a counter argument, you just comment saying it's a lie or rubbish  that's not very grown up is it ?    

23 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

See what I mean, just because you don't believe it, you don't come up with a counter argument, you just comment saying it's a lie or rubbish  that's not very grown up is it ?    

To quote someone earlier

"Opinion !".

That's not very grown up, is it?

Just now, A Load of Squit said:

To quote someone earlier

"Opinion !".

That's not very grown up, is it?

OF COURSE IT WAS ,IT WAS ANY OPINION NOT FACT LOOK AT THE POST. 

24 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

OF COURSE IT WAS ,IT WAS ANY OPINION NOT FACT LOOK AT THE POST. 

Why are you shouting? It's very rude to shout, show a lack of manners.

First you're a liar and now you've added rudeness to your flawed character.

20 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Why are you shouting? It's very rude to shout, show a lack of manners.

First you're a liar and now you've added rudeness to your flawed character.

WHY AM I A LIER ?

37 minutes ago, SHRIMPER said:

BECAUSE YOU SAID SO.

As I wrote you don't come up with a counter argument, you just comment saying it's a lie 

Why haven’t you guys worked out that Swindon has no valid arguments but is just trolling you all to get a reaction he’s getting! If you all stop feeding him he’ll hopefully just go away! Swinedon is to Oxford what Ip**** is to Norwich!

Edited by Indy
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

WHY AM I A LIER ?

Is it because you had bad parents?

2 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

WHY AM I A LIER ?

Because you can't make anything stand up (now, before you answer just have a little think about your spelling mistake).

9 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Remainers have always had a go at me since I've been here, but it's water off a ducks back as we left the EU as I always predicted. The predictions that you remainers came out with before we left still makes me laugh, and now you keep saying I come out with rubbish and lies just because you can't believe it. It's time you lot started believing in the UK After all it is your country ! 

just like to repeat that !

I think the remainers will say it's not true or it's not as big as the EU Even tho' we did it in months when it took the EU  over 3 years to do.

Edited by SwindonCanary

Its what we already had, only a little bit worse. Why are you allowing yourselves to be scammed by these scumbags?

2 minutes ago, Herman said:

Its what we already had, only a little bit worse. Why are you allowing yourselves to be scammed by these scumbags?

🤣🤣🤣 

2 minutes ago, Herman said:

Because we are now trading with the rest of the world on our terms,  and doing a better job then the EU. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Herman said:

The EU already had a trade agreement with Japan, Herminge, but the question I'm going to demand you answer is why Britain did hardly any trade with the third-largest economy in the world whilst being members of your beloved EU? 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Because we are now trading with the rest of the world on our terms,  and doing a better job then the EU. 

And it won't cost us £20 billion per year...

• Like 1

Like Japan, we're going to be members of the CPTPP -- They have an economy more than twice the size of the EU --- They have no Commission, no President, no Parliament, no Anthem, no Court and no superfluous flag...

It's simply a free trade club and I can assure you the majority of right-minded folk prefer that over the evil, undemocratic, cultural marxist super state that is the EU.

And before you Remainiacs harp on about the US not being CPTPP members:

Trumpski will win the election and he will sign an FTA with us --- In the highly unlikely event that Sleepy becomes president -- He'll undo everything Trumpski did and join the CPTPP.

Win, win 😎

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jools said:

The EU already had a trade agreement with Japan, Herminge, but the question I'm going to demand you answer is why Britain did hardly any trade with the third-largest economy in the world whilst being members of your beloved EU? 

Well that is a great question. Did the EU tell us that we couldn’t trade with Japan, or is it a case of we don’t have anything to offer Japan that they don’t already have? How are things going to change now that we have essentially the same trade deal with them as we had before? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jools said:

Like Japan, we're going to be members of the CPTPP -- They have an economy more than twice the size of the EU

You are lying again. The economies of CPTPP countries are significant but only represent the worlds third largest trade group, behind US /NAFTA and the EU. Your idol Trump and his Republican anarchists both oppose TPP and hence the other countries set up CTTPP. The whole idea was to ring fence China from dominating Asian economic development but of course Republicans in the US got the snits about dispute resolution a.k.a “sovereignty” and withdrew. Just like the UK withdrawing from the EU. Free trade is OK as long as we are the only ones who can set the rules eh? 

Edited by Surfer

7 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

You utter numbskull, we are NOT trading with the rest of the world OUR terms. We will have to trade with them on WTO terms, and that means huge numbers of crippling tariffs. Can you not try to use your brain and ask yourself why the worlds of business and farming are so desperate to avoid this. And just for once ask yourself why the government keeps capitulating despite saying the negotiations for a deal have finished. They know too that WTO terms will be an economic disaster. You have to be mentally retarded to believe the government line that we will "thrive" under a no-deal outcome. Even the government doesn't believe it's anything more than an utterly unconvincing negotiating tactic. If they had believed it they would have stopped negotiations many months ago. Only fools would fall for this rubbish and sadly that includes all the RWNJs on this site.