Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

1 hour ago, Herman said:

Look at the details Swindo. Look at the details......

Even if he did, which he clearly never does, he wouldn't understand them.

And as it happens, wasn't he telling us the other day that he doesn't read the Express??

No wonder he gets so frequently accused of telling fibs........😂

• Haha 1

It's how him and his brexitty friends constantly get conned. Look at the headline not the deatil.

Here is the S*n's headline.

Boris Johnson reveals list of 40 new hospitals to be built with £3.7billion NHS boost.

Second paragraph: "The list of hospitals getting extra money only actually includes five entirely new hospitals, with many being rebuilt or having upgrades and fresh departments added on."

And it looks so poor that the Express seems to have scrubbed it off their website??

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Herman said:

It's how him and his brexitty friends constantly get conned. Look at the headline not the deatil.

It certainly is but what continues to surprise me, even now, is just how easy it is to con these Brexitty idiots - reading is clearly not one of their core skills and as for thinking for themselves..............😂

• Like 1

https://www.ft.com/content/2165a350-2a3c-4f7e-8775-f1f5dd2f0175

The number of asset management employees flatlined in the UK last year while increasing in rival fund centre Luxembourg, in a sign of how Brexit uncertainty has taken a toll on hiring in the City of London.

Edited by A Load of Squit

2 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Why do you post this? We don't need help finding the news. 

Enjoy your run, hopefully you'll knacker yourself enough to go away for a bit

51 minutes ago, NFN FC said:

Why do you post this? We don't need help finding the news. 

Enjoy your run, hopefully you'll knacker yourself enough to go away for a bit

you obviously don't run. 

3 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

So what??

It can't have escaped even your attention that Johnson frequently tells lies - let's skip over the bus and all the other campaign lies for now but I would have thought you might remember the frequently repeated promises that the UK would 'leave the EU by 31st Oct come what may' and 'that under no circumstances will the UK seek an extension'  ????

Complete lies - told simply to keep the gullible, like yourself, on board.

Then of course we have multiple situations where he has (presumably) intended to carry out a policy only for him to change his mind and do a complete u-turn. Haven't exactly been keeping count recently but I think we're now in the high teens of u-turns, certainly Johnson has produced far more in his first year of government than any other government we've ever had produced in a full term.

So whichever way you look at it what Johnson says is utterly meaningless, unless and until he actually takes some action to implement what he says and so far his track record is absolutely pathetic in that regard.

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

you obviously don't run. 

Nope. I couldn't think of anything worse to do with my Sunday. Anyhoo, not sure what your running has to do with Brexit. 

I can't remember any  mention we would leave by 31st October, it's always been  new year 2020 and we have 

Swindon I can't believe that even you are this stupid or that your memory has been so completely wiped since last year.

That is one of the most ridiculous things you've ever said on here and that really takes some doing given the tripe you normally spout.

Since you seem to have no memory at all of last year let me remind you - we were originally scheduled to leave on 31st March 2019. Theresa May first asked for an extension until April\May depending on whether her Withdrawal Bill got through Parliament or not.

This was subsequently extended again until Oct 31st when it became clear TM had no chance of getting her deal through. Johnson became PM in July after a leadership campaign based on repeated promises that 'do or die the UK will leave the EU by 31st October'. 

This lie and its companion lie that 'under no circumstances would he ask the EU for another extension' were repeated many times right up until the 19th October when Johnson did indeed ask the EU for an extension, which is when they agreed the 31st Jan 2020 date.

I'm pretty sure that you do remember most of that and are, as you are so often accused of, simply telling lies again but either way you are giving both idiots and liars a bad name, and wasting everybody's time by spouting absolute tripe like this.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

Douglas Ross has put his flag up and highlighted that the UK doesn't have the capacity to land all the fish in its waters 

If that's correct, maybe we should look to find someone to give us a hand for a few years, until we are up to speed 

And then when we've found that help in landing the fish, perhaps those same people can help us to find a market in which to sell it, since the UK currently exports 75% of its catch:

(https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/news/article-4043758/EU-trade-key-success-UK-fish-industry-75-home-caught-fish-exported-majority-fish-eaten-Britons-imported.html)

At lease he got us out !

Now all he has to do is remain firm on trade.

https://www.cityam.com/brexit-boris-johnson-says-he-does-not-want-a-no-deal-exit-from-eu/

Got us out? Without any deal so far? A banana could've done the same 

a6ea9af79f5e4f374832d1d1e07405c6.png.jpg

Edited by NFN FC
Added a cartoon banana so Swindo knows what I'm talking about

8 hours ago, NFN FC said:

Got us out? Without any deal so far? A banana could've done the same 

a6ea9af79f5e4f374832d1d1e07405c6.png.jpg

now you are getting ridicules, is that all you've got to fall back on ? 

22 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

now you are getting ridicules, is that all you've got to fall back on ? 

I also have a border in the Irish Sea to fall back on

15 hours ago, Creative Midfielder said:

That is one of the most ridiculous things you've ever said on here and that really takes some doing given the tripe you normally spout.

Now you know why SWINDO AKA FVCKWIT talks so much bolliks.

bolo.png

And all SHRIMPER has to fall back on is swearing and silly photos !

Can you stop throwing insults and start giving me a reason to go back to the EU =ANSWER NO !

Or even comment on the food standards that I put the link to. 

Edited by SwindonCanary

I do not have to SWINDO. I have family on here that rips you to pieces over your inane ramblings. I will just keep posting humorous pictures and calling you out for the FVCKWIT and LIAR that you are.

Edited by SHRIMPER

46 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

And all SHRIMPER has to fall back on is swearing and silly photos !

Can you stop throwing insults and start giving me a reason to go back to the EU =ANSWER NO !

Or even comment on the food standards that I put the link to. 

And it seems that you are back to lying again, or has your memory come back to you but you still don't have the grace to acknowledge or apologise for the the rubbish that you posted yesterday about October 31st and Johnson repeated lying?