Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

As you did with 'you' when it should have been your  🤣 I'm enjoying this !

You're enjoying showing everyone how stupid you are.

4 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

free means it does not cost anything 

Swindon, you do know the saying “ freedom isn’t free” don’t you? If it was, we wouldn’t need an army with tanks and things .... 

7 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

and you !

One typo on a page where you've made a mistake in almost every one.

Not understanding the difference between 'free' and 'free trade', and that's just today.

Every time you post you show everyone else how stupid you are.

Just look back and see how many different posters have questioned your intelligence, even you would come to the conclusion that you are an idiot.

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

you lot will learn eventually that I was writing about the EU and that cost millions to be in the club, so it's not free  

Making the same mistake over and over again just shows how stupid you are.

16 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Making the same mistake over and over again just shows how stupid you are.

Mrs SWINDO made one big mistake that she has since corrected. Mistake to marry him...corrected when she fvcked off.

When questioning mouse brain's stupidity it should be remembered that this is the man who bet against something when the result was already known - and then continued even after that fact was explained to him. With an explanation as to how it was known.

But, inflated with his own ignorance to bursting point, he still went ahead,

Perhaps he would care to have another bet, this time on how many goals we will score against the binners in league games this season

I will stick my neck out and say none

How about it, mouse brain ?

4 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Tony Abbott appointed president of UK Board of Trade

"his offensive, leering, cantankerous, climate change-denying, Trump-worshipping misogynist is the right person to represent our country overseas.

“He was ousted by his own colleagues after two years in power, and kicked out of Australian politics by his own constituents just last year. They are the people who know him best, and they wanted rid of him"

He should fit in well with the other incompetents who surround the useless Johnson. 

Odd that something that was supposed to be the 'easiest deal in the world' should now require help.

Are the UK not up to it alone ?

Is it incompetence, or reality that is causing this brexit failure.

Hey Swindon, do you know what cancel culture is? Yes that’s right, people with absurd self-promoting whinging grievances complaining that it isn’t the way it was back when now addled brains actually worked get ignored. 

any update on those trade deals you claimed the EU did not have ?

or maybe you would like to have a bet on what day Christmas Day will be this year - if the EU allows it

if not, £100 says the next year will be 2021.... I'm bound to lose that one 😆

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Currently if BMW imports car parts to its Swindon plant it does not pay any tariff

If the UK fully leaves the EU it will pay around 10% tariff

I wonder if mouse brain could therefore tell us all how much BMW currently pays the EU to enjoy that tariff free benefit

or Honda, Nissan, and a host of other non UK companies who move goods around the EU tariff free.

59 minutes ago, Bill said:

Currently if BMW imports car parts to its Swindon plant it does not pay any tariff

If the UK fully leaves the EU it will pay around 10% tariff

I wonder if mouse brain could therefore tell us all how much BMW currently pays the EU to enjoy that tariff free benefit

or Honda, Nissan, and a host of other non UK companies who move goods around the EU tariff free.

would you like to point out what parts are importing ? We get our steel from south Wales and sub frames are made in Swindon

It would help if you had some knowledge about the factory before mouthing off  

I am happy to be corrected, and I am also happy to replace Swindon with Oxford, now please answer the question about how much it costs BMW to have free movement of parts etc with the rest of the EU - bearing in mind the below

Like many British car plants, BMW’s UK factories rely heavily on imported components. About 90 per cent of the parts used in the company’s British plants come from mainland Europe, and BMW has previously warned of the need for contingency plans if Brexit results in components being held at the border due to lengthy customs checks."

https://www.ft.com/content/b6a382f2-787d-11e8-8e67-1e1a0846c475

Have you noticed they are installing a super duper press in the Swindon plant at the moment, The  building is up now and they are installing the press and cranes at the moment, it's a BIG investment which is nearly finished  BMW can't pull the job now, so what are your thoughts on that ?   🤪

My thoughts are that you atre making up stuff again, as I have not mentioned 'pulling out.

I have asked you

"how much BMW currently pays the EU to enjoy that tariff free benefit

or Honda, Nissan, and a host of other non UK companies who move goods around the EU tariff free."

A question that relates to your comment about free trade with the EU

8 hours ago, Bill said:

My thoughts are that you atre making up stuff again, as I have not mentioned 'pulling out.

I have asked you

"how much BMW currently pays the EU to enjoy that tariff free benefit

or Honda, Nissan, and a host of other non UK companies who move goods around the EU tariff free."

A question that relates to your comment about free trade with the EU

My thoughts are that you are making thing up, when have I mentioned 'pulling out ' ?

Not looking too good.

https://europe.autonews.com/automakers/bmw-delays-next-mini-due-brexit-uncertainty-costs

BMW delays next Mini due to Brexit uncertainty

But higher tariffs on exports to and from Britain may force BMW to consider shifting more production to the Netherlands.

https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/18677045.hundreds-workers-lose-jobs-mini-plant-oxford/

BMW Mini car plant in Oxford set to axe hundreds of jobs

4 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

My thoughts are that you are making thing up, when have I mentioned 'pulling out ' ?

here mouse brain

(your words)

''it's a BIG investment which is nearly finished  BMW can't pull the job now, so what are your thoughts on that ?''

do you ever stop lying ?

17 minutes ago, Bill said:

here mouse brain

(your words)

''it's a BIG investment which is nearly finished  BMW can't pull the job now, so what are your thoughts on that ?''

do you ever stop lying ?

That's not a lie !

Here is the adver reporting it when the building was going up read://https_www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.swindonadvertiser.co.uk%2Fnews%2F17889397.going-towering-new-building-bmw%2F

Edited by SwindonCanary