Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

2 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

How's it free, when you have to pay millions to be in it ?

Do you not understand the concept of a free trade deal ? or are you being deliberately ignorant, I cant tell if you are trolling or just thick ? 

12 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Brexit was all about returning sovereignty to the UK, from day one and the British people were smart enough to realise that the European journey was a misguided one. The EU still hasn't accepted the legitimacy of our sovereignty and the Remainers never understood (or didn't want to understand) what sovereignty meant, but most of us did and with crossed fingers we may actually achieve it. Those who have tried to deny us our democratic victory still haven't given up and I suppose even after next year they won't give up, so I'm not yet ready to celebrate our victory but each day that passes brings our goal of freedom that little bit nearer.

What sovereignty? your right to mobility? your right to choose the education you need for your ambitions? your right to trade within a 350 million consumer market? your right to talk to countries that already have a lucrative Trade Act with the EU, some 54 countries? your right to a decent environment? your right to know who, and how much money is passed into off shore havens? your right to a decent wage? your right to be led by bed wetting Tories under an unfair, disproportional voting system that has been defrauded by cheating main parties before?

you are having a laugh, surely. And please do not mention justice, there isn't any in the UK.

12 minutes ago, Haus said:

Do you not understand the concept of a free trade deal ? or are you being deliberately ignorant, I cant tell if you are trolling or just thick ? 

free means it does not cost anything 

11 minutes ago, Haus said:

He is the thickest thicko of the thick...and a FVCKWIT LIAR to boot.

13 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Brexit was all about returning sovereignty to the UK, from day one and the British people were smart enough to realise that the European journey was a misguided one. The EU still hasn't accepted the legitimacy of our sovereignty and the Remainers never understood (or didn't want to understand) what sovereignty meant, but most of us did and with crossed fingers we may actually achieve it. Those who have tried to deny us our democratic victory still haven't given up and I suppose even after next year they won't give up, so I'm not yet ready to celebrate our victory but each day that passes brings our goal of freedom that little bit nearer.

Every time I see these sorts of comments I have to grimace and then laugh. It's very clear to the world that it's not the 'Remainers' who don't understand 'sovereignty' or even 'freedom' and the limits thereon but the Brexiters who shout out these trite exaggerated phrases without the slightest grasp of the practical limits of every countries 'sovereignty' or freedom to act. Gullible is too kind a word.

We were not 'forced' to join the EU. We are free to 'leave' the EU. Hence we can not have lost any 'sovereignty' or freedom of action! The EU does not preclude us from taking military action, from declaring war. It can not declare war for us. What is true is that we decided it was to our benefit to pool some rules (over which we have a say), join a club, for the greater economic good and social benefits to all with similar like minded countries. Unfortunately when we leave the club we will then be unable to maintain these benefits of membership and be free to get poorer, more insular and ignored all on our own. Johny no friends and little influence.

What is the WTO if not a set of rules, regulations and tribunals to override your natural 'sovereignty' or freedom of action! 

If you really want to discuss or care about sovereignty - I might suggest you think about the far greater loss of sovereignty (in your mind) we must have suffered with US air bases, renditions or even the sad case of Harry Dunn where a person and country simply ignored British justice (belligerently stuck up two fingers to your sovereignty). I rather suspect our European friends would have returned the woman without hesitation!

Yes - if you want to leave the planet - live in your anarchic lawless cloud cuckoo land feel free so to do.

Edited by Yellow Fever
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

free means it does not cost anything 

No, Free trade agreements refer to trade without tariffs being applied to products across borders. 

free=

not limited or controlled:
[ + to infinitive ] Am I free (= do I have permission) to leave now?
I'll give you a key, so you'll be free to come and go as you like.
Please feel free to interrupt me if you don't understand anything.
The agreement gives companies free access to the markets of member countries.
A great deal has been achieved, most notably free elections (= elections in which people can vote as they wish).

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

free=

not limited or controlled:
[ + to infinitive ] Am I free (= do I have permission) to leave now?
I'll give you a key, so you'll be free to come and go as you like.
Please feel free to interrupt me if you don't understand anything.
The agreement gives companies free access to the markets of member countries.
A great deal has been achieved, most notably free elections (= elections in which people can vote as they wish).

still not getting it..............

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_trade

some reading for you, we all know what free means, its 'free trade' we are talking about, Im pretty much sure you are just trolling by now though, noone is this thick.

IT STILL COST TO BE IN IT !

Oh my god

5 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

So you think it's free to be part of the EU ?

we werent talking about that though, you said its not free trade as you have to pay to be in it. 

You seemed confused about what Free Trade is.  

11 minutes ago, Haus said:

we werent talking about that though, you said its not free trade as you have to pay to be in it. 

You seemed confused about what Free Trade is.  

Give up mate. Just call him out for what he is each time he trolls you. This is what he needs.

jYo7pIo.jpg

Along with this.

xa0zIGv.jpg

I WAS WRITING ABOUT THE EU IN REPLY TO THIS    😛

5 hours ago, Herman said:

Do Swindo and Jools realise that the EU is the largest and most comprehensive free trade bloc in the world consisting of 27 separate countries? 

Edited by SwindonCanary

What's the point in reasoning with you? Your eyes are closed and your ears are deaf

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, NFN FC said:

What's the point in reasoning with you? Your eyes are closed and your ears are deaf

you are realizing I  WAS CORRECT  👍

27 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

you are realizing I  WAS CORRECT  👍

🤣🤣🤣 Dream on! 

Is Swindo struggling with the fact that some English words, although the same, can have different meanings and uses? 

• Members
  • 10,287 posts

7 hours ago, Herman said:

Do Swindo and Jools realise that the EU is the largest and most comprehensive free trade bloc in the world consisting of 27 separate countries? 

IN PLAN ENGLISH FOR YOU !

Edited by SwindonCanary

• Members
  • 10,287 posts

7 hours ago, Herman said:

IN PLAN ENGLISH FOR YOU !

in Plan english ? 🙂

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Haus said:

in Plan english

IN PLAIN ENGLISH FOR DUM **** WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND 

Edited by SwindonCanary

6 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

THINK YOU MENT It was all part of youR 'plain', how cunning    😛

'MENT'

It's every post, you must be drunk or very stupid.