Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

Pretty much EVERY other country in the world is a member of a trade bloc (all based regionally)

Yet we never hear any of them whining that their trade bloc is ruling them

6 minutes ago, Bill said:

Pretty much EVERY other country in the world is a member of a trade bloc (all based regionally)

Yet we never hear any of them whining that their trade bloc is ruling them

So why do the EU insist on it ?

5 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

So why do the EU insist on it ?

Insist of what ?

We are members of the Football League which sets agreed rules and regulations so all clubs are treated the same, and all games are played to the same rules.

Even you must see that one of the 24 could not play using it's own rules  during a game.

You have a ST, which means you abide by the clubs rules, just as happens everywhere else That means ST holders cannot sit where they want, take a dog with them, or a crate of beer. Rules like that are to make things work for all, and allow there to be a level playing field is a;; ST holders are treated the same

If as you might say, you no longer want to pay for an ST, then the benefits (watching the game) would naturally end - and no whining on your part would see them restored, as a non ST holder

It really is that simple

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

Insist of what ? They insist that we abide by their rules on trading and Fishery's 

We are members of the Football League which sets agreed rules and regulations so all clubs are treated the same, and all games are played to the same rules.

Even you must see that one of the 24 could not play using it's own rules  during a game.

You have a ST, which means you abide by the clubs rules, just as happens everywhere else That means ST holders cannot sit where they want, take a dog with them, or a crate of beer. Rules like that are to make things work for all, and allow there to be a level playing field is a;; ST holders are treated the same

If as you might say, you no longer want to pay for an ST, then the benefits (watching the game) would naturally end - and no whining on your part would see them restored, as a non ST holder

It really is that simple

Edited by SwindonCanary

So we don't actually have a deal, and probably won't have a deal, and he's desperately spinning the conclusion that troops may have to be put n the streets to prevent the population turning on the government if we run out of food, petrol and medicines come January. 

Mr Gove said the UK had to be ready “come what may”. 

He said: “We got Brexit done with a great deal in January and we are working flat out to make sure the United Kingdom is ready for the changes and huge opportunities at the end of the year as we regain our political and economic independence for the first time in almost fifty years.

“Part of this work includes routine contingency planning for various scenarios that we do not think will happen, but we must be ready for come what may. Whether we trade with the EU on terms similar to Canada or to Australia, a brighter future awaits as we forge our own path.”

It would seem what the thickos have been told for the past four and a half years

their betters, are now finally telling themSay It Ain’t So, Joe - Murray Head

More hilarity from the Express,

Now Express.co.uk readers have demanded Boris Johnson end the current negotiations with Brussels.

The poll, which ran from 12.30pm until 9pm on Sunday August 23, asked: "Should the UK walk away from an EU trade deal and leave on WTO terms?"

A huge 95 percent (3,663 readers) said Britain should walk away from the negotiating table with Brussels and leave on WTO rules.

Just four percent (136 readers) disagreed, while the remaining one percent voted "maybe". Only nine readers were undecided - below one percent.

4,000 Express readers decided the fate of the nation.
1% said 'maybe' & 9 readers were undecided. 🤣

I am urging you all not to Google 'boris Johnson superinjunction violinist'... theres nothing to see here at all. He definitely hasn't been shagging around again, and his concubine (the one he left his critically ill wife for) definitely hasn't walked out with the baby (that is 100% certainly his). 

On 22/08/2020 at 13:59, SwindonCanary said:

Further the EU are ready for no deal, the UK is not and will not be in time.

Do you really believe that ?

Yes I do. This lot is unable to represent us, without putting their hands in our pockets. It is the City of London they are doing this for, not for our small and medium business. Its about creating a low wage and high tax economy which is dependent on a new cold war arms trade and on off shoring any crooks monies.

lets look at those  trade deals Ms. Thrust is developing with the US.

Lobsters...an unsustainable species

Propellant powders....Hmm,,,, a fine word for what goes into munitions.

cigarette lighters and lighter parts.....I call that plastic waste, one way throwaway consumer products we should faze out asap.

This what Jools calls a 'good deal'. He needs a shrink,imho..

1 hour ago, kick it off said:

I am urging you all not to Google 'boris Johnson superinjunction violinist'... theres nothing to see here at all. He definitely hasn't been shagging around again, and his concubine (the one he left his critically ill wife for) definitely hasn't walked out with the baby (that is 100% certainly his). 

EgHlk1bXgAIIW9k.jpeg

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

If this was true, it would be all over the papers !

Did you notice the use of the word "superinjuction"? Do you know what it means?

Jesus F**ing Christ.

• Haha 1

I bet Carrie persuaded herself that he would be different this time. Like the British public she soon learns the hard way that Johnson will always be a scumbag. 

Again the fable of the scorpion and the frog springs to mind. 

36 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Did you notice the use of the word "superinjuction"? Do you know what it means?

Jesus F**ing Christ.

superinjuction or not, it would be all over the foreign papers  !    Jesus Christ.

I love seeing that little yellow tweety icon on a thread.

Your naivety knows no bounds.

Your stupidity knows no depths. 

Sometimes you make me laugh and sometimes you make me pity you. 

2 hours ago, kick it off said:

I believe that story relates to when him and current squeeze had a rather loud row at their place some while back

But be grateful it is only various deluded women who have been lied to, not the public at large

7 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

As long as he gets Brexit done, he can shag anyone 👍🙂

How about he turns up at your house and asks where you wife and daughters are?

1 minute ago, A Load of Squit said:

How about he turns up at your house and asks where you wife and daughters are?

He will never do that, another remainer in dreamland 

He will never do that, another remainer in dreamland 

I'd rather be in dreamland than allow Boris to 'shag anyone' in my household. I expect your wife and daughters must feel happy knowing your principles are so low.

wife and daughters will never go with someone that size  plus my wife is loyal

YOU ARE DREAMING 

Edited by SwindonCanary

wife and daughters will never go with someone that size  plus my wife is loyal 

"As long as he gets Brexit done, he can shag anyone 👍"

They don't get to decide, you've decided that getting Brexit done means that Boris decides.

We can add this to the rest of you unseemly character traits.

Meanwhile, as we are into distractions - seen the tent “fake news”? Why would anyone set up a staged photo? Is this what normal people do? 

No? Then why should we tolerate that behavior from team Boris?  Because entitled prigs will be entitled prigs? 

The tent.jpg

Edited by Surfer

11 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

"As long as he gets Brexit done, he can shag anyone 👍"

They don't get to decide, you've decided that getting Brexit done means that Boris decides.

We can add this to the rest of you unseemly character traits.

As well as being in dreamland you are acting a little stupid.