Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

lies again !

any update on that 5G post of yours

or your claim that an Act of Parliament does not over rule a previous Act

3 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

The decision of Parliament ! Remind me how much lead has Boris got in that Parliament ?

So you accept that an Act of Parliament does over ride a previous Act

something you have consistently denied up to know

perhaps if I made it easier -

If City win their next seven games they get 21 points

That is a statement based on fact - it is not any comment on it's likelihood

therefore whatever legislation stands now, can be overturned, so your guff about the transition period not able to be extended is and was a lie

now what was the stuff about 5G ?

3 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

just because I got you again 🙂

I am not sure how you lying 'gets me'

but I am happy to point out your lies, just as others are to point out that you are a racist

Redlands once had large Ku Klux Klan presence – Redlands Daily Facts

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

Back to the usual thing you Remouners do, its all you have left 🙂

Laughing at you and your lies ?

Not all, but still quite amusing nevertheless 

"Boris Johnson urged the public to “clap for bankers” as he appeared to rule out tax hikes on the rich to pay for the economic crash sparked by coronavirus."

what a c*** !

Still, I've no doubt there will be a few righties out on Thursday night applauding the bankers 🙄

Talking of the loss of freedom of movement here is a "funny" thread about Brexiters who still don't understand what they have done to themselves.

10 minutes ago, Herman said:

Talking of the loss of freedom of movement here is a "funny" thread about Brexiters who still don't understand what they have done to themselves.

Thanks, Herman. Just read the twitter thread. It is hilarious.

No worries. It looks like it will be a long running saga so I will keep my eyes on it to see what the idiot son does next.😀

39 minutes ago, Herman said:

I think it will be a free for all as EU citizens fall upon UK owners as they try to sell up, as they no longer have the automatic right to live on France, Spain, Italy etc

And I am not sure whether the money they get from selling up will buy them much back in the UK

The ability to take your pet with you will end, just as the right to stay in second home will be curtailed. And as it currently stands those wanting to apply to retire in the EU will be required to have private health insurance - which at over 65 will not be cheap.

an update

you will only need to make preparation to take your pet abroad four months in advance - though no indication of cost of checks/documentation

that naughty EU rules about restricting roaming charges ends, so you will be free to pay whatever they want to charge

Though the biggest concern must be for those who are retired as it could mean private health insurance becomes mandatory for any holiday, or visits.

Should make those airport delays all the more fun.

Edited by Bill

When or if they have to queue up with the rest of the worlders to get to Benidorm will be a fun day. 

And students can't exchange with others from the EU. It's a real shame but only a small percentage of the population, nothing to bother about.  

2 hours ago, Jools said:

afdabdfb-de55-452b-b000-43e4d45f1094-ac9

Lol, real fog in the channel, Europe cut off moment.

27 countries will continue with free movement, but it is removed from British citizens. Well done

• Haha 1

Hoorah, shout the rights - at last our stupidity has been recognised

naughty foreigners cannot come into the UK unless they earn more that care workers, bar staff, hotel staff, farm workers, van drivers, factory workers... and many more

But cry the not too bright righties, we will make exceptions to ll those jobs....... (which rather defeats the object)

but, they shout, we will do checks such as these

• Background checks into any criminal record,
  • past bankruptcies
  • ensuring taxes are paid

nope, none of that is included, and the system is not expected to be up and running for another three years - meanwhile all those naughty foreigners will be free to enter

and the points based system has fallen apart so frequently that it will cost far more to operate

whereas naughty lefty types will say that had the Tory government followed available EU regulations much of this could have been stopped, had they spent money on more checks and inspectors it would have cut down on the excesses, just as not cutting down on police numbers would have led to more effective action against foreign criminals

as it is, the Tory government admitted a month or so back that they had no idea who was in the country, or even how many - because they chose to cut back on the Labour govt system of counting who comes in and who goes out.... so as to save money (guess what for ?)

but, howl the righties that would have meant cutting down on tax cuts for the rich 🤑

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

And students can't exchange with others from the EU. It's a real shame but only a small percentage of the population, nothing to bother about.  

Twatty, selfish response. Typical brexiter. 

I wonder if people like Swindo and Jools will ever realise that it is their own children's and grandchildren's future options that they have thrown under the brexit bus? 

And to put it in simpler terms, you have relegated your new, blue passport from upper Premiership to lower Championship. 

Edited by Herman

2 hours ago, Herman said:

I wonder if people like Swindo and Jools will ever realise that it is their own children's and grandchildren's future options that they have thrown under the brexit bus?

I very much doubt it, they seem much more focussed on looking back at a rosy tinted past than any serious thought about the future might hold.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Creative Midfielder said:

I very much doubt it, they seem much more focussed on looking back at a rosy tinted past than any serious thought about the future might hold.

The future is bright, and free from the EU  👍

With no extension does that mean the last semi decent card the UK had is now gone? 

It's funny that people like Swindo hate something they didn't really know about 4 years ago. Brainwashing is powerful. 

11 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Not just exchange but also a brit can't go to study in the EU for a decent price. They'll be charged full wack 

15 minutes ago, NFN FC said:

Not just exchange but also a brit can't go to study in the EU for a decent price. They'll be charged full wack 

Don't try and explain it to the fvckwit mate. I dredge up mussels that has more brain than him.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1