Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

2 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

You are as BIG a racist as me !

oh dear.... you haven't quite thought that through, have you 😝

Edited by Bill

nope, I certainly don't get the idea that someone should be judged on the colour of their skin rather than who they are

...............................you being a perfect example of that

View image on Twitter

who really is in control - and why Johnson cannot sack Jenrick

12 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Tell me how would you teach them?

If I was a teacher I would expect to have the skills and training to be able to teach my pupils. I wouldn't be complaining that my pupils were foreign.

13 minutes ago, BigFish said:

If I was a teacher I would expect to have the skills and training to be able to teach my pupils. I wouldn't be complaining that my pupils were foreign.

If they can't speak English how would you teach them maths or biology  ? give me an example. because it takes a lot longer which is hard to satisfy Ofsted.   

Edited by SwindonCanary

4 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

If they can't speak English how would you teach them maths or biology  ? give me an example. because it takes a lot longer which is hard to satisfy Ofsted.   

Your wife is a teaching assistant in a Primary school, ergo she does not teach

. Primary school children are not taught Maths or Biology

you are lying again

8 minutes ago, Bill said:

Your wife is a teaching assistant in a Primary school, ergo she does not teach

. Primary school children are not taught Maths or Biology

you are lying again

yes they are what's 3 plus 10 ? what do frogs do to reproduce ? 

Poster - Billy Liar poster

Edited by SwindonCanary

I think not, having had that verified by checking a Wiltshire Primary school curriculum

Which has -

Science

Children follow a programme of scientific study which covers four main aspects:

• Experimental and investigative science
  • Life and living processes
  • Materials and their properties
  • Physical processes

Numeracy

Numeracy starts in the Foundation Stage with play activities, which develop mathematical concepts and language. From this, children move on to develop their knowledge and understanding in the key areas through calculation and problem solving activities.

Not one to defend Swindo, but having been in a Primary for a few weeks cross-phase experience when doing my teacher training, he is right (for once).

Life and living processes does equal Biology.

They sit a SATS paper in maths at the end of KS2, and do pretty much exclusively maths and english at primary because of these tests.

Doesn't change the fact we all remember what he said about his wife not wanting to teach foreign kids and "they hold the english kids back", which as I'm a teacher, I know is utter ****.

Neither are Biology and Maths as is understood

otherwise you could claim that learning to read Noddy is English Literature and English language

I would also suspect that the number of children are very small, as children outside of the UK learn English at a very early age - and your whining is based on a resentment of these children accessing something you regard as being 'not theirs'

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

Neither are Biology and Maths as is understood

otherwise you could claim that learning to read Noddy is English Literature and English language

I would also suspect that the number of children are very small, as children outside of the UK learn English at a very early age - and your whining is based on a resentment of these children accessing something you regard as being 'not theirs'

You're arguing for the sake of it. You're totally wrong (and I'm hardly one to leap to Swindo's defence).

https://www.cpps.swindon.sch.uk/maths-1/ << Look at the Y4 document and tell me that's not a comprehensive maths curriculum

https://www.cpps.swindon.sch.uk/science-1/ << Look at the Science coverage sheet and explain how it doesn't cover biology.

Taken from the website of a Swindon school I picked at random on a list.

It also states this "Most pupils are White British. A smaller than average number of pupils is from minority ethnic backgrounds and an even smaller percentage speak English as an additional language." in the most recent OFSTED report. Take from that what you will.

The post you quote was in reply to Swindon, not your post

I am not totally wrong as arithmetic is one part of Maths....  and at this level, it is very basic arithmetic ie not Maths

Likewise a very basic introduction to living organisms is not Biology either - childrens painting is not a study of art

However my point was to demonstrate how Swindon has a complete disregard for facts and truth - just as he never mentioned that his wife is not a teacher, but a teaching assistant, again not the same thing

So broadening out a little from the complete failure to secure trade deals to one of "who is this being done for" 

This may finally be what brings the Trump "presidency" down. 

The question now is what did Boris know, and what did he do about it .... nothing?  

And where IS that Russia report? Are BJ and DT actually tr***ors to their respective countries?

We all deserve answers. Honest ones, and now.

Russia Report.jpg

Edited by Surfer

7 hours ago, Bill said:

View image on Twitter

who really is in control - and why Johnson cannot sack Jenrick

David WALLIAMS SIGNED Autograph Photo AFTAL COA Little Britain Lou ...

Stolen joke from Poke.

7 hours ago, Bill said:

The post you quote was in reply to Swindon, not your post

I am not totally wrong as arithmetic is one part of Maths....  and at this level, it is very basic arithmetic ie not Maths

Likewise a very basic introduction to living organisms is not Biology either - childrens painting is not a study of art

However my point was to demonstrate how Swindon has a complete disregard for facts and truth - just as he never mentioned that his wife is not a teacher, but a teaching assistant, again not the same thing

I'm aware that your post wasn't directed at me, but you're talking rubbish and I'm calling it out. The fact I felt the need to jump in on Swindo's behalf should tell you just how wrong you are.

If you looked at the links I sent, you'd see they do far more than basic arithmetic, and a basic intro to living organisms IS still biology (and they do way more than that anyway). Unless you think that teaching young children the nuances of osmosis is the only acceptable level of primary biology. They study Biology at a level relevant to their age.

I don't disagree with your point about his wife, I even helped you out by pointing out that the level of immigration in the Swindon school i looked at was incredibly low with the inference being the "foreigners holding the english kids back" point was stupid and nonsensical.... which is why I don't understand why you're so intent on arguing semantics of what does and what doesn't constitute Biology, because I'm literally a teacher, having looked at a scheme of work and curriculum for Science at primary, telling you that you are wrong and don't know what you're talking about.

By the end of KS2 (when students sit a Science SAT) students should know: how plants work, what a micro-organism is, how the human body works (digestive system, circulatory system, skeletons and muscles), how some animals have adapted (evolved) to live in their ecosystem, and food chains. All of which are Biology topics. Here's a more comprehensicve list: 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/z6wwxnb

https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/zcyycdm

There's literally a Biology specific Key Stage 2 (year 6 is last year of KS2) revision guide for the Science SAT.

I'll leave it there but it kind of undermines your point that Swindo is a liar when you're arguing a totally inaccurate point and won't accept that you're wrong despite being given ample evidence to the contrary. In fact, you're behaving in exactly the way Swindo does.

KS2 Science is Easy: BIOLOGY.: In-depth revision advice for ages 7 ...

Edited by kick it off

I think Billy is just looking for an argument. He used go on about us not leaving the EU in the same way. I do try to reason with him but there no way, he sticks to his theory and there's no changing it. 

Swinod, you have posted nothing but rubbish and poor trolling for months and months. You are as bad as Bill, if not far worse. Sod off.

Anyway, here is the utter ****e you have lumbered the country with.

Herman just because you don't agree with what I post it does not become rubbish. It would be fine if some of you explain what's wrong with it, rather than just say things like 'you don't know what your posting' 

38 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Herman just because you don't agree with what I post it does not become rubbish. It would be fine if some of you explain what's wrong with it, rather than just say things like 'you don't know what your posting' 

This is a typical example,

"Johnson has not had this sort of trouble, if he did I'm sure he'd do it well. "

When it was pointed out to you that Johnson had failed to deal with the same problem in his party when he had six months to do something about it you replied,

"Wow ! That got a few backs up ! "

If this was a one-off then it could written off as a mistake but it just one of several posts where you don't know what you're posting.

Generally ,what you post is rubbish and people react in this way as it's pointless explaining anything to you.

• Thanks 1

Round here its always "As FAT as a butchers dog" because it gets all the scraps. That all we will get in negotiations with other countries with this shower of sh ite.

Edited by SHRIMPER

3 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

This is a typical example,

"Johnson has not had this sort of trouble, if he did I'm sure he'd do it well. "

When it was pointed out to you that Johnson had failed to deal with the same problem in his party when he had six months to do something about it you replied,

"Wow ! That got a few backs up ! "

If this was a one-off then it could written off as a mistake but it just one of several posts where you don't know what you're posting.

Generally ,what you post is rubbish and people react in this way as it's pointless explaining anything to you.

As I said that was just a wind up ! Which I love to do to all you lot that call me names.

Edited by SwindonCanary

my advice to you KIO is that you understand what is being 'discussed' before you leap in with both feet

the key here being the words 7-11 years

Mouse's brain had previously stated his wife 'taught' at entry level

And as to this

"You are as bad as Bill"

you can shove it

I know exactly what I am saying and will expose lies from whatever direction - so don't equate Swindon's lies with my exposing them