Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

10 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

It's clear the riots have nothing to do with George Floyd =will defacing monuments prove a point ?

so no evidence that I support defacing monuments

your lies are a symbol of why so many are out protesting

YOU HAD A GO AT ME FOR CONDEMNING THE DEFACING IT CLEARLY SHOWS YOU SUPPORT THEM !

Edited by SwindonCanary

11 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

It's clear you are an idiot.

the question is why he feels the need to prove it on a daily basis

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

YOU HAD A GO AT ME FOR CONDEMNING THE DEFACING IT CLEARLY SHOWS YOU SUPPORT THEM !

so no evidence, just you making up stuff on both accounts

and you wonder why I refer to you as a liar, and others see you as an idiot

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

the question is why he feels the need to prove it on a daily basis

Bil boy The Liar has no reply to that ! explain yourself

Edited by SwindonCanary

Just now, SwindonCanary said:

Bil boy The Liar has no reply to that !

perhaps it is because I tend not to reply to my own posts

you really have lost it, haven't you 🤪

3 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

So explain why you had a go at me for condemning the riots

when, please quote

14 hours ago, Bill said:

More lies from Swindo the Liar, as he has no knowledge of the political allegiance of any of those involved.

Neither I suspect has he any knowledge of Churchill's involvement in starvation and death of around 3 million in India in 1943.

Grain was being shipped out to be taken to the UK,  leaving the local populace starving.

And ironically his support of eugenics would have most likeley seen the feeble minded (Swindo) euthanised

the tumbrels are getting ready

"More lies from Swindo the Liar, as he has no knowledge of the political allegiance of any of those involved. "

So no words of condemnation - merely me pointing out that you did not know the political allegiance of those involved

unless you have some proof of that

their names might be a start, to show you know who you are talking about

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Bil Boy The liar, why have a go at me, if you agree ?

pointing out that you were lying is not 'having a go at you'

and just because a defence barrister points out inaccuracies in the prosecutions case in a murder trial, it does not mean he/she thinks that murder is ok

now why not tell us who those involved were so you can explain their political allegiance as you previously claimed - and maybe where I have posted that I support the defamation of that monument, as you also claimed

4 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

I cannot believe Bil boy The liar, supports the defacing of Churchill's statue !  The idiot put Racist on it, did they think for a minute who he was fighting against ?

Well maybe Swindo, if you knew anything about anything, you'd realise that he absolutely was a racist.

Yes he fought the Nazis, but not on ideological anti-racist grounds.

"I do not admit for instance, that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher-grade race, a more worldly wise race to put it that way, has come in and taken their place."

Above quote is Winston Churchill, 1937 to the Royal Palestine Commission

He was good at leading a nation through war. Churchill the leader is beyond question. Churchill the man held some pretty disgusting views. As others have said, he grew up in a different world but to pretend it didn't happen is nonsense and shows yet another topic you know **** all about.

Edited by kick it off

3 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

In the states the unrest is nothing to do with black people, but has everything to do with trying to undermine the Republicans with an election coming up.

Are you REALLY that ****ing stupid. So you don't believe that black people want equity, they're just trying to **** Trump off? Racist and dumb as **** in one statement. Well done.

10 minutes ago, Bill said:

pointing out that you were lying is not 'having a go at you'

and just because a defence barrister points out inaccuracies in the prosecutions case in a murder trial, it does not mean he/she thinks that murder is ok

now why not tell us who those involved were so you can explain their political allegiance as you previously claimed - and maybe where I have posted that I support the defamation of that monument, as you also claimed

you are going around in circles, you had a go at me for no reason admit it.

2 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

I'm still astonished by the arrogance of remainers that even after 4 long years they haven't learned that insulting the other side is not a very good way of changing their opinion

Your opinion doesn't change when presented with irrefutable facts - why bother playing nice? It's clear you're unwilling or unable to change your opinions so we might as well just say it as it is.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Are you REALLY that ****ing stupid. So you don't believe that black people want equity, they're just trying to **** Trump off? Racist and dumb as **** in one statement. Well done.

Watch the elections, they will continually mention it !

Just now, SwindonCanary said:

you are going around in circles, you had a go at me for no reason admit it.

pointing out you lied is neither going round in circles nor having a go

of course you could prove me wrong by telling us all how you know the political allegiance of those involved

but you won't, will you

you will once again retreat into your childlike 'fibs'..................as you always do when your lies are exposed

Yes they will.

The protests are because people are pissed off with the system being so inherently unfair and racist, and we're sick of seeing white cops get away with murdering black people.

They are not trying to undermine Trump, Trump is undermining himself by not doing what every decent person in the world is doing right now and looking for change.

The protests are nothing to do with Trump, and that is actually what undermines the Republicans.

But you're too thick to understand the point so I'm not going to go any further explaining it to you.

the way Trump fckd up on dealing with the virus will also get mentioned frequently

so have 100,000 plus US voters de;literately died som that Trump loses the election ?

at times your stupidity seems to rise faster that global virus infections

and I am not sure whether in you lunatic head to imagine you are being funny or clever - but to the rest of us you come across as a confused simpleton, contradicting himself as his own lies trip him up

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Yes they will.

The protests are because people are pissed off with the system being so inherently unfair and racist, and we're sick of seeing white cops get away with murdering black people.

They are not trying to undermine Trump, Trump is undermining himself by not doing what every decent person in the world is doing right now and looking for change.

The protests are nothing to do with Trump, and that is actually what undermines the Republicans.

But you're too thick to understand the point so I'm not going to go any further explaining it to you.

Why bring it up months after the event,  they should condensate on the politics !

2 hours ago, Yellow Fever said:

Perhaps we should welcome a statue to the Barbary Pirates who used to abduct many in the South West and sell them into slavery (yes English slaves) as late as the early 19th Century.

I'm sure a statue or two to the Barbarossa brothers in Algiers, Tunis or  Tripoli will go down a treat - after all they made a lot of money!

https://www.historic-uk.com/HistoryUK/HistoryofEngland/Barbary-Pirates-English-Slaves/

Thanks for this - had no idea - really interesting read.

7 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Why bring it up months after the event,  they should condensate on the politics !

You don't think equality of society is relevant to poltics? You don't think murder and police corruption is related to politics?

Is politics essentially just passport colour and fish quotas?

And the months after the event is peak Swindo - knowledge of nothing, opinions on everything. This happens on a daily basis - on average in 2015 an unarmed black person was killed once every 2 days by police in the USA. 

Edited by kick it off

It is like being one of the 'dragons', being presented with then stupidest idea imaginable then having to listen to lie after lie when the 'entrepreneur' is questioned.

It is clear, as others have stated innumerable times, that Swindo has something 'missing' somewhere. That is not an insult, but a a true reflection on his posts. Someone incapable of forming a reasoned argument, or formulating a reply when challenged

So, in that light I'm out.

3 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

In the states the unrest is nothing to do with black people, but has everything to do with trying to undermine the Republicans with an election coming up.Bil boy The liar, is getting drawn into it by blaming Boris for all that's happening here.

you do not understand very much do you tweety pie? When you put up monuments to slave traders and mass murderers you must not be surprised if they get torn down. Tweety pie would have defended Saddam Hussein statue in Baghdad with life...

He made his money by throwing black people overboard who he thought would not be profitable.

AAvOtoM.jpg

Edited by SHRIMPER

Slavery is as old as humanity, but Britain led the way in abolishing it. We bought the freedom of every slave in the Empire, and each of us happily paid for it with our taxes until 2015 - why is this side of the story always ignored?!