Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

Straight after Charles Michel, the EU Council President, signed the Withdrawal Treaty early yesterday morning, he traveled to Albania to discuss EU-Albania relations and the future of the accession process...

It's a real shame we're going to miss out on a lucrative trade deal with Albanian farmers..

albanian_farming_mid.jpg  🙃

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Jools said:

Straight after Charles Michel, the EU Council President, signed the Withdrawal Treaty early yesterday morning, he traveled to Albania to discuss EU-Albania relations and the future of the accession process...

It's a real shame we're going to miss out on a lucrative trade deal with Albanian farmers..

albanian_farming_mid.jpg  🙃

The caption for this 'photo is "Farming family going home from work in the evening. Lake Prespa National Park, Albania June 2009"

A conservation area in a National park is not representative of a whole countries farming community.

Please ignore this kind of deception from idiots like Jools.

25 minutes ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

I wonder what it could possibly be that you don’t like about the Major of London? 🤔

Don't tell me, you're a midget.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"In a world of alternative facts and post-truth, we need the BBC" - The Guardian.

🤣

1 hour ago, Rock The Boat said:

Don't tell me, you're a midget.

Being a short man would explain a lot of your insecurities and anger issues I guess. Are you a short little boat?

7 hours ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

I wonder what it could possibly be that you don’t like about the Major of London? 🤔

Does anybody like him apart from  leftie Trump-haters and knife lovers.

9 hours ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

It's 'Mayor' not 'Major', 'though he does seem to think he's something pretty major, so I'll forgive your illiteracy for that 😀 

I reckon he's done and is doing a terrible job as London Mayor --- Do you think he's done and is doing a good job as London Mayor?

We await your thought-provoking reply with baited breath, as it will be refreshing as opposed to your constant & useless ad hominem.

23 minutes ago, Icecream Snow said:

As they have been saying here in the US about the locking up of immigrant kids in cages, "these actions are not an unintended byproduct of the policy, instead the cruelty is the point" So be prepared for more of this kind of "more than my job's worth" distraction to be ramped up over the next few months. 

8 hours ago, Jools said:

It's 'Mayor' not 'Major', 'though he does seem to think he's something pretty major, so I'll forgive your illiteracy for that 😀 

I reckon he's done and is doing a terrible job as London Mayor --- Do you think he's done and is doing a good job as London Mayor?

We await your thought-provoking reply with baited breath, as it will be refreshing as opposed to your constant & useless ad hominem.

Ok, I’ll see what I can do - does it have to be in my own words or can I copy and paste from propaganda hate sites like the mindless f uck you are? 

When did Jools last visit London? How does he know the mayor is doing a bad job? 

13 hours ago, paul moy said:

Does anybody like him apart from  leftie Trump-haters and knife lovers.

You certainly don't have to be a 'leftie' to despise Trump, just being a decent human being will do it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Icecream Snow said:

The chef filled in the wrong form. He is supposed to apply for settled status but applied for permanent residence. 

The guy is an idiot but then he is French so we have to make allowances. 

3 hours ago, Herman said:

When did Jools last visit London? How does he know the mayor is doing a bad job? 

Looking at the amount of blood on the streets helps

15 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

The chef filled in the wrong form. He is supposed to apply for settled status but applied for permanent residence. 

He's perfectly entitled to apply for permanent residence, it's just that the chancers running the country are trying to divert people into applying for the 'settled status' mess that they've created to try and deny as many people as possible exercising their rights - and so far they are being pretty successful.

On 24/01/2020 at 16:09, SwindonCanary said:

I'll stop when he stops calling me names especially when he's been proved to not tell the truth.

Which is something you'd know all about after your affair with that Instagram model.... right Swindo?

Edited by kick it off
  • Confused 1

43 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Which is something you'd know all about after your affair with that Instagram model.... right Swindo?

I wouldn’t bother trying to engage in intelligent conversation with Swindo. He’s a childish compulsive liar unfortunately.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, Jools said:

Why will we miss out?

"Here is a free-trade zone stretching from Iceland to Turkey that all European nations have access to, regardless of whether they are in or out of the euro or EU," he said.

"After we vote to leave we will remain in the zone. The suggestion that Bosnia, Serbia, Albania and Ukraine would remain part of this free-trade area — and Britain would be on the outside with just Belarus — is as credible as Jean-Claude Juncker [President of the European Commission] joining Ukip." - Michael Gove, 2016

Our Norman Wisdom DVD exports should be safe...

Albania will have better trading arrangements than the UK. Well done Jools. 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Creative Midfielder said:

He's perfectly entitled to apply for permanent residence, it's just that the chancers running the country are trying to divert people into applying for the 'settled status' mess that they've created to try and deny as many people as possible exercising their rights - and so far they are being pretty successful.

If he wants to apply for permanent residence then he needs to supply the supporting evidence. Which he didn't do. Because he made a mistake by applying for the wrong type of settlement. He made a mistake then blames others. And the Guardian runs with the story. Dumb and dumber comes to mind. 

10 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

Why will we miss out?

"Here is a free-trade zone stretching from Iceland to Turkey that all European nations have access to, regardless of whether they are in or out of the euro or EU," he said.

"After we vote to leave we will remain in the zone. The suggestion that Bosnia, Serbia, Albania and Ukraine would remain part of this free-trade area — and Britain would be on the outside with just Belarus — is as credible as Jean-Claude Juncker [President of the European Commission] joining Ukip." - Michael Gove, 2016

Our Norman Wisdom DVD exports should be safe...

What does Albania export, apart from criminal gangs and hookers?

22 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

What does Albania export, apart from criminal gangs and hookers?

here you go

Footwear: US$638.9 million (23.9% of total exports)

Clothing, accessories (not knit or crochet): $298.5 million (11.2%)

Mineral fuels including oil: $290 million (10.8%)

Knit or crochet clothing, accessories: $277.4 million (10.4%)

Iron, steel: $176.9 million (6.6%)

Ores, slag, ash: $101.2 million (3.8%)

Electrical machinery, equipment: $94.4 million (3.5%)

Vegetables: $56.7 million (2.1%)

Meat/seafood preparations: $56.5 million (2.1%)

Aluminum: $56.4 million (2.1%)

1 minute ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

here you go

Footwear: US$638.9 million (23.9% of total exports)

Clothing, accessories (not knit or crochet): $298.5 million (11.2%)

Mineral fuels including oil: $290 million (10.8%)

Knit or crochet clothing, accessories: $277.4 million (10.4%)

Iron, steel: $176.9 million (6.6%)

Electrical machinery, equipment: $94.4 million (3.5%)

Vegetables: $56.7 million (2.1%)

Meat/seafood preparations: $56.5 million (2.1%)

Aluminum: $56.4 million (2.1%)

That must've been what RTB was talking about. 😀

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

If he wants to apply for permanent residence then he needs to supply the supporting evidence. Which he didn't do. Because he made a mistake by applying for the wrong type of settlement.

Exactly as I said, he has a right to residence, but he fell foul of a system which is deliberatly obfuscating in order to reduce the numbers and success rate of applicants - it works a treat and makes a profit into the bargain - despite being told in no uncertain terms by our own courts that the Home Office was breaking the law, they continue to overcharge people for the priviledge of being screwed over by the racists in the Home Office.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

I don't have the benefit of your experience with Albanias exports so I googled it.

https://oec.world/en/profile/country/alb/

😀

Oh well done, you've googled and provided an article that tells us the UK buys and sells sweet FA from and to Albania...

That's Albania, the 4th poorest country in Europe and a country that already benefits from billions of pounds of free EU funding...

Yay, let's stay in the EU and continue to subsidise all the Balkan countries 🙃