Jump to content
Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Jools

The Brexit Thread

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

Put that bet on us leaving the EU yet?

I'll put a bet on with you, HOW ABOUT £100 THAT WE WILL LEAVE THE EU ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, paul moy said:

Liar !!

You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the chops Paul. Still not got the cajones to take the bet? Until you have, don't bother responding to me. If you haven't got the balls to back up your assertions then there's no point listening to you as you certainly haven't got the facts to back them up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

That's not why i voted out it was simply to keep our money we were spending on the rest of the EU and control who comes into the country. THAT'S NOT RACIST !

Our money will simply go elsewhere as we desperately try and get trade deals. It could be we’re in the thrall of the USA in a few years. Being in the EU means feee movement, and something the Leavers never mention is the fact this applies to us too, so all those expats in Spain etc are taking advantage of it. 

PS, by sending them money, we also benefit economically.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I'll put a bet on with you, HOW ABOUT £100 THAT WE WILL LEAVE THE EU ?

I’ve never said we won’t leave the EU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

The Government is a absolute failure,  It's not even real, so many have changed sides and been put on the side lines, all without a bye election A FALSE GOVERNMENT !   

I assume you mean Parliament, not Government?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

I assume you mean Parliament, not Government?

That's what he might mean, but he himself does not have a clue what he's saying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

Our money will simply go elsewhere as we desperately try and get trade deals. It could be we’re in the thrall of the USA in a few years. Being in the EU means feee movement, and something the Leavers never mention is the fact this applies to us too, so all those expats in Spain etc are taking advantage of it. 

PS, by sending them money, we also benefit economically.

Not to mention immigration will increase. We went with the begging bowl to India and Australia and both told us to get f**ked unless increased access to migration was on the table.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brexiters are dreadfully whiny today. Do you think they've realised putting their faith in "politcians" like Johnson and Farage may have been a bit of a mistake??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Not to mention immigration will increase. We went with the begging bowl to India and Australia and both told us to get f**ked unless increased access to migration was on the table.

We could use Virat Kohli and Steve Smith, to be fair

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Not to mention immigration will increase. We went with the begging bowl to India and Australia and both told us to get f**ked unless increased access to migration was on the table.

The trouble is, some Brexiteers still think we’re the Great British Empire, sitting here being the best, doing what we want and without needing to form alliances with any other nations. It’s kind of an arrogant view. There could be a time when we desperately need our European neighbours; will they be keen to offer their help if we think we don’t need them now? My argument has always been based on the simplistic view that we are stronger as part of the union.

Edited by Hoola Han Solo
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

I assume you mean Parliament, not Government?

I know the Parliament is as bad as the Government but I did mean Government !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Herman said:

Brexiters are dreadfully whiny today. Do you think they've realised putting their faith in "politcians" like Johnson and Farage may have been a bit of a mistake??

I'm only whiny coz remouners are having a go at me. Boris is doing a great job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

I assume you mean Parliament, not Government?

It is a false government and opposition, as well as Speaker.  The government and opposition were elected by the majority to deliver Brexit, but they have reneged on their manifestos, and many have even switched parties, such as my treacherous MP Dr Phillip Lee. The Speaker is supposed to be impartial and is totally biased.

They all have to have a new mandate and thus we must have a GE ASAP or civil disobedience and worse will surely follow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I'm only whiny coz remouners are having a go at me. Boris is doing a great job.

Johnson is a racist, homophobe, adulterer, and compulsive liar. I’m glad you think he’s a hero 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You could say the same about Corbyn ! PS Boris is no hero of mine, but he's doing a good job.

Edited by SwindonCanary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

Johnson is a racist, homophobe, adulterer, and compulsive liar. I’m glad you think he’s a hero 🙄

Greenhouses and all that !!   At least he is not committing sedition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“The public will rightly be angry with Corbyn's woefully out of touch, anti-democratic attempts to frustrate Brexit further. 

“However, thankfully it is clear the momentum is swinging behind breaking the deadlock. 

“The PM will bring forward the Withdrawal Bill this week and I expect there to majority to deliver Brexit with enough Labour MPs breaking rank and not believing in Corbyn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, paul moy said:

It is a false government and opposition, as well as Speaker.  The government and opposition were elected by the majority to deliver Brexit, but they have reneged on their manifestos, and many have even switched parties, such as my treacherous MP Dr Phillip Lee. The Speaker is supposed to be impartial and is totally biased.

They all have to have a new mandate and thus we must have a GE ASAP or civil disobedience and worse will surely follow.

We elect our MP´s, not the government

Brexit was a major part of the conservative 2017 manifesto, but there were other elements to it

Edited by How I Wrote Elastic Man
2 words added at the end

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Hoolhassol  is nothing but a wind up merchant !

So are you Swindo 🙄

Is that you name calling again?!

Edited by Hoola Han Solo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do they keep on about Corbyn? He isn't PM, probably never will be and has had no part of negotiating the Withdrawal Agreement. But when Swindon, Jools, Moy and Co start losing an argument, they start blaming the, I'll spell it out in caps, OPPOSITION.

Of course, the OPPOSITION, in HK are hailed as heroes and the rioters as well. The Catalan Officials are hailed as heroes but are OPPOSED to the Spanish Government.

But oppose the Tories and you are a Marxist Looney who is intent on bringing the country down and now apparently trying nationalise football. You chaps need to stop sucking those lead soldiers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

2 minutes ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

So are you Swindo 🙄

Is that you name calling again?!

opps ! did I miss the last letter off your name, as you always do ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

You chaps need to stop sucking those lead soldiers.

Made I laugh, did that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I'm only whiny coz remouners are having a go at me. Boris is doing a great job.

He's lost every single vote since he became the PM. He's doing a worse job than May.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×