Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

10 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

I THINK YOU'LL FIND LIKE ALL TWINS WE HAVE THE SAME BRIGHT BRAINS 😁

Maybe you got half a brain each then Swindo?

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Herman said:

Go and get a job or a hobby for goodness sakes. 

I have a voluntary job helping Oak & Furrows wildlife rescue, and also a Track and field official,   my hobby is genealogy and my sport is athletics I run every day, I probably do more than most with a job.

Edited by SwindonCanary

34 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

I have a voluntary job helping Oak & Furrows wildlife rescue, and also a Track and field official,   my hobby is genealogy and my sport is athletics I run every day, I probably do more than most with a job.

Swindo’s other hobbies also include writing waffle about things he’s too thick to understand and posting up lies.

His favourite film is Pinocchio and his favourite song is ‘Little Lies’ by Fleetwood Mac.

Edited by Hoola Han Solo

9 minutes ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

Swindon’s other hobbies also include writing waffle about things he’s too thick to understand and posting up lies.

His favourite film is Pinocchio and his favourite song is ‘Little Lies’ by Fleetwood Mac.

You seem to label all us leavers as telling lies, or racist when really it's you lot

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/matthew-ellery/leave-lies-remainers-need_b_12191462.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAM5u6wN9gSDVznBmRbbbzozLLrjiR3mz4OdyuVTA4ROtScyPNKl39xBFYOZGxl4YkHyPdEqeuDPh-Wq689zo1lRC7d0z4IBiPiTJ6UA6NQMDffnrUgR4pNp5kbXB4VqT64k-f65Anev6fTWxknAFU-GHgJcXgeD59UfDcW-E6ofi

Edited by SwindonCanary
people who can't spell swindon

3 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

That article is over three years old. Have a lay down instead of posting up unrelenting s hit, Swindo 🙄🤥🙄🤥🙄

Not all Leavers are racist liars, but you most definitely are 👍🏻

Edited by Hoola Han Solo
  • Sad 1

The EU BUDGET talks in a few weeks look interesting, the Countries that put money in are saying they will not put more money in whilst the less wealthy countries who take are asking for more. All without our money. 

I put a sad post on the last nonsense from Hoola Han Sol  due to the fact I don't reply to someone who can't spell Swindon !  

14 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

The EU BUDGET talks in a few weeks look interesting, the Countries that put money in are saying they will not put more money in whilst the less wealthy countries who take are asking for more. All without our money. 

I put a sad post on the last nonsense from Hoola Han Sol  due to the fact I don't reply to someone who can't spell Swindon !  

I NEVER BOFFER ABOUT SPELLING ON HERE IT'S NOT IMPORTANT

1 hour ago, SwindonCanary said:

You don't seem to understand how negotiating works. The EU have been aware that the budget will be different during this round and they've prepared for it.

https://www.politico.eu/article/eu-budget-battle-joined-ahead-of-summit-showdown/

2 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

Remember the predictions ?

What like the pound collapsing, heavy industry heading into decline especially the car industry, produce rotting in the fields, the economy stagnating, billions already wasted (more than 350 million a week.)

Not all predictions are going to come true, and considering we are still technically part of the EU a lot might not appear for a while still, but there have been well documented cases of the negative effects of Brexit so far. 

But then again I am sure you will pretend that none of it has anything to do with your decision. 

38 minutes ago, Herman said:

What like the pound collapsing, heavy industry heading into decline especially the car industry, produce rotting in the fields, the economy stagnating, billions already wasted (more than 350 million a week.)

Not all predictions are going to come true, and considering we are still technically part of the EU a lot might not appear for a while still, but there have been well documented cases of the negative effects of Brexit so far. 

But then again I am sure you will pretend that none of it has anything to do with your decision. 

We have to remember the first and most essential rule of the Party, Herman. We must refuse to acknowledge any such effects are occurring, in fact "it's the best economy ever" and "the fastest growth the country has ever seen" etc .... 

You are correct that legally we have left the EU, but practically we have not. If the economy stars to obviously slide it will be interesting to see if the Government backs down from changes it seems determined to impose on the economy or doubles down on them. I suspect I know the answer to that one. I already know the answer to what the majority of the media will say and who they will blame. 

Edited by Surfer
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

don't forget that planes will not fly and the housing market will collapse and many others

Every day is Brexitfoolsday until 31/12/2020

• Haha 1

Oh quite the contrary. But I have found it best to remain skeptical of promises. Especially outrageous ones. As Ronald Reagan famously said "trust but verify" or as a much older quote says "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me" 

Brexit Day +7...

There are grounded planes, chaos in the streets, unpaid workers, crippling strikes, a faltering economy, a buffoon in charge, petrol bombs, riot police, snipers on rooftops....

But enough about France..  😀

~ JBK of Guido

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

FISH!!!

Some non-brexitty facts about the fishing industry in response to yet another brainfart from our June.

10 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

You remainers have been wrong for the last 3 years and guess what ? You are wrong again    😁

I believe we were told there would be hundreds of free trade deals ready to go as soon as we left the EU. We have been out a week now, are there any? No, of course not, it was just more leaver lies. More relevent are we in active trade negotiations with anyone at the moment. No again. So no trade deals and no trade negotiations, come on Leavers pull your fingers out we are waiting for anything you said was possible to happen, or give us a date for when it will happen. What are you waiting for?

• Thanks 1

"Germany is facing a possible recession again after industrial production plunged by the most since the global financial crisis.

The 3.5% slide in December’s output comes a day after a report showed factory orders declining at the fastest pace in more than a decade." 

I blame Brexit

9 minutes ago, Herman said:

I haven't posted much on this thread, this is, I believe only my second post. After our discussion on the Trump thread, am I correct in my understanding that you believe that most of the people who voted for the UK to leave the EU are fairly narrow minded and voted mainly on the fact that they are opposed to those from different ethnic origins living and working in the UK?