Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

15 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

LOOK AT YOUR OWN AVIATOR !

I'm pretty sure Daz isn't Leonardo Di Caprio, which makes this a very odd comment. Unless of course you don't know the difference between avatar and aviator? Maybe you were taking a leaf out of Mad Moy's book and being "ironic"?

Image result for aviator"

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, paul moy said:

Yes, hate crime has increased by remoaners towards victorious Brexiteers, as lefties despise democracy and worship the dictatorial EU.

I really hope you are joking but sadly I don't think you are.

Welcome to Boris' vision for Brexit Britain. Sell us down the river to Trump and his cronies.

Edited by kick it off

3 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Telling lies to people never works with British people -it will never happen here

You voted for a man who has lied to you, and been taken to court for lying to the queen. After you voted for a campaign that emblazoned lies across buses and did not speak a single word of truth. This kind of post is why people insult you.

34 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

I really hope you are joking but sadly I don't think you are.

No, not joking at all.   I've been verbally attacked by remoaners at home and abroad for daring to state that democracy should be upheld. Even on an aircraft while talking to a fellow passenger, a woman in a seat ahead of me totally unprovoked shouted at me to shut up. Remoaners have no tolerance and I'm sure much of this will continue. 

At a beerfest last year a total stranger threw a wobbly while I was having what i thought was a reasonable conversation with him, when he suddenly went bright red and angry and launched into a loud vitriolic attack on me when I had the audacity to  talk about the scaremongering of the losing side.  

They are so aggrieved that they lost the vote, so sad.........  and it is clear from this BB that it will continue.

3 minutes ago, kick it off said:

You voted for a man who has lied to you, and been taken to court for lying to the queen. After you voted for a campaign that emblazoned lies across buses and did not speak a single word of truth. This kind of post is why people insult you.

A lot of bull sh1t from Boris, but look through it and you see someone who gets thing done

Edited by SwindonCanary
didn't put all of it up

Just now, kick it off said:

After you voted for a campaign that emblazoned lies across buses and did not speak a single word of truth.

Outwitted by a bus, it would be funny if we weren't all being dragged along too.

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

A lot of bull Sh1t from Boris, but look through it and you see a guy who gets thing done

So 90 seconds ago you said lying to the British public doesn't work and will never work in Britain because they're so smart. Now you're saying that Boris bull****ted his way to the most important job in the country. Again, this is why people insult you. You post nonsensical little Englander ****e. Backtrack on it and contradict yourself when the facts are pointed out.

3 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

Outwitted by a bus, it would be funny if we weren't all being dragged along too.

Even funnier if all 17.4million were literally dragged along behind it.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, kick it off said:

A rather unsurprisingly biased opinion by yourself.  The supreme court are sure going to get their comeuppance for their EU bias.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, paul moy said:

A rather unsurprisingly biased opinion by yourself.  The supreme court are sure going to get their comeuppance for their EU bias.

Did we leave on 31st October? Did Boris promise to? Did he say he'd rather die in a ditch than extend, before extending again (and unfortunately refusing to be true to his word and die in a ditch)? Did he say in the leadership debates that pro-roguing Parliament should not be done before pro-roguing parliament? Did he say there was no way any British PM should ever countenance a border in the Irish Sea before creating a border in the Irish Sea?

Explain to me how any of that is biased opinion rather than undeniable fact?

The supreme court followed the law of the land to the letter, as is their entire purpose. If you don't understand the basic tenets of the law in this country, or you don't like the laws, maybe you should find yourself a home in a country you're better suited to.

Edited by kick it off

Read what was on the bus !

Even your link said However you adjust the claim to make it more accurate, it will always miss the key context: economists on both sides during the referendum predicted that the impact on the economy from changes to trade and more would be far bigger than the UK’s EU membership fee.

Edited by SwindonCanary

6 minutes ago, paul moy said:

No, not joking at all.   I've been verbally attacked by remoaners at home and abroad for daring to state that democracy should be upheld. Even on an aircraft while talking to a fellow passenger, a woman in a seat ahead of me totally unprovoked shouted at me to shut up. Remoaners have no tolerance and I'm sure much of this will continue. 

At a beerfest last year a total stranger threw a wobbly while I was having what i thought was a reasonable conversation with him, when he suddenly went bright red and angry and launched into a loud vitriolic attack on me when I had the audacity to  talk about the scaremongering of the losing side.  

They are so aggrieved that they lost the vote, so sad.........  and it is clear from this BB that it will continue.

I’m sorry to hear about that, but those incidents aren’t hate crimes.
Hate crimes are crimes towards a person’s disability, race, religion, sexual orientation or transgender identity.
I thought my point was quite obvious when I mentioned white male heterosexual Christians.

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

Are you on drugs? The bus was nonsense. I've just given you an independent fact-checker link proving it to be nonsense. If you're too thick to read basic English then I'm not sure where else this conversation can go.

Do you think as part of the trade deal with the EU we can agree to swap some of the terminally dim such as Swindo and Mad Moy for some EU criminals? They'd be less of a burden and contribute more value to society.

3 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

I’m sorry to hear about that, but those incidents aren’t hate crimes.
Hate crimes are crimes towards a person’s disability, race, religion, sexual orientation or transgender identity.
I thought my point was quite obvious when I mentioned white male heterosexual Christians.

Moy doesn't understand anything. He doesn't know what a hate crime is, doesn't understand clearly explained points such as yours and most of all cannot comprehend what on earth the word irony means.

Edited by kick it off

2 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Are you on drugs? The bus was nonsense. I've just given you an independent fact-checker link proving it to be nonsense. If you're too thick to read basic English then I'm not sure where else this conversation can go.

Do you think as part of the trade deal with the EU we can agree to swap some of the terminally dim such as Swindon and Mad Moy for some EU criminals? They'd be less of a burden and contribute more value to society.

Did you read the link ? Anyway it later been proved to be correct

Edited by SwindonCanary
people who can't spell swindon

3 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Did you read the link ? Anyway it later been proved to be correct

The bus was a lie, you thick ****. Yes, I read the link proving it was a lie. Clearly you weren't able to.

It's been proven to be a lie repeatedly, you're talking bolllocks again and I'm bored of babysitting you and trying to help you understand the reality when you clearly don't have the capacity to tie your own shoes.

Edited by kick it off

10 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Even your link said However you adjust the claim to make it more accurate, it will always miss the key context: economists on both sides during the referendum predicted that the impact on the economy from changes to trade and more would be far bigger than the UK’s EU membership fee.

I’m not sure, but when they said that the impact on economy would be far bigger than the membership fee, I think they meant that it would be worse, not better.

6 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

Poor remainer who've got nothing to argue about than how we got into this GREAT position :classic_tongue::classic_tongue:

No Swindo, I've just got better things to do with my time than try and argue anything with you when you can't even read the facts, are somehow entirely oblivious to widely accepted concepts and facts, and never have anything to back up your deluded ****e. At least Jools has the capacity to go to his favourite neo-**** website and copy/paste something that backs up what he says off there. You can't even manage to find propaganda that supports your views. All you do is make stupid child-like comments like the above, with no substance, no evidential basis. You can't understand why people insult you, much like you can't understand anything more than two syllables long, but the fact is it's because you're an utter ****ing moron who quite frankly will be of most benefit to society when you are no longer part of it.

Don't bother replying, I have no interest in spending anymore time on you. Use the time you would have spent replying to go find a new Instagram girlfriend.

Edited by kick it off

I saw a few of the 'interviews'  on Sky eytc last night with some of the Brexit revellers.

Really globally embarrassing - I actually thought they should cut away for the sake of the individuals concerned. 

Village idiots on parade no less - for the whole world to gawp at and see (and we have now utterly destroyed any global respect for British pragmatic politics and decision making) - we look like a political basketcase.

I would imagine any international businesses having seen that are quickly 'pivoting' away from the UK and its uninformed nationalistic subjects. 

12 minutes ago, kick it off said:

No Swindon, I've just got better things to do with my time than try and argue anything with you when you can't even read the facts, are somehow entirely oblivious to widely accepted concepts and facts, and never have anything to back up your deluded ****e. At least Jools has the capacity to go to his favourite neo-**** website and copy/paste something that backs up what he says off there. You can't even manage to find propaganda that supports your views. All you do is make stupid child-like comments like the above, with no substance, no evidential basis. You can't understand why people insult you, much like you can't understand anything more than two syllables long, but the fact is it's because you're an utter ****ing moron who quite frankly will be of most benefit to society when you are no longer part of it.

you're an utter ****ing moron who quite frankly will be of most benefit to society when you are no longer part of it.

Did you have to finish on that ? Name calling puts you down with the lowest !

Edited by SwindonCanary

1 minute ago, SwindonCanary said:

you're an utter ****ing moron who quite frankly will be of most benefit to society when you are no longer part of it.

Did you have to finish on that ? Name calling put you down with the lowest !

I literally have no interest in your opinion of me.

I'm not dealing in insults, simply in facts. All of that comment has been substantively proven by yourself.