Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

10 minutes ago, Van wink said:

People in both sides of the argument say the same thing Paul. 

Just take Question time as an example for their bias which always had the panel stuffed with remoaners in the majority. 

15 minutes ago, paul moy said:

Just take Question time as an example for their bias which always had the panel stuffed with remoaners in the majority. 

The other side say the audience is full of leavers.

38 minutes ago, Van wink said:

People in both sides of the argument say the same thing Paul. 

Going to have to pull you up on this one, winky....

There are uncontacted peoples in central Rondônia that know the BBC is Lefty biased.

The only people who deny the fact the BBC has been Lefty biased for years now are Lefties who cannot accept defeat. They just can't accept they are wrong. About anything. Ever.

The proof lies in their current predicament.

Edited by Jools

32 minutes ago, Jools said:

There are uncontacted peoples in central Rondônia that know the BBC is Lefty biased.

The only people who deny the fact the BBC has been Lefty biased for years now are Lefties who cannot accept defeat. They just can't accept they are wrong. About anything. Ever.

A lot of it depends on what output you watch or listen to imo. Radio 5  Nihal Arthenayaka always puts a very lefty slant on things, on his afternoon show, main stream BBC news broadcast political correspondents differ, Laura seems a bit right of centre, Piennar a bit left, Andrew Neil, who seems to come in for huge criticism from the left imo is very straight and treats both sides equally harshly, his problem is that some of his tweets don’t show the same impartiality. For me the BBC is a Good source of factual info, the way in which the info is reported, and by which correspondents can show some bias.

Now channel 4 news, that’s a different kettle of fish all together, a lefty mouthpiece.

Edited by Van wink

1 hour ago, A Load of Squit said:

https://fullfact.org/europe/our-eu-membership-fee-55-million/

It's a sad indictment that after all of this time this lie has to explained to the stupid.

What's really sad is how you are still in denial, still pushing out fake facts long after the argument has been won, everybody has packed up and gone home. 

The NHS is about to get way more than an extra £350 million extra. More doctor's, more nurses, more GP appointments. 

You've been out-flanked by the brilliant Boris and out-voted by the working class people of this country who voted in greater numbers for the Conservatives than they did for Corbyn's Labour party. 

So who exactly is the stupid one, buttercup? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Van wink said:

A lot of it depends on what output you watch or listen to imo. Radio 5  Nihal Arthenayaka always puts a very lefty slant on things, on his afternoon show, main stream BBC news broadcast political correspondents differ, Laura seems a bit right of centre, Piennar a bit left, Andrew Neil, who seems to come in for huge criticism from the left imo is very straight and treats both sides equally harshly, his problem is that some of his tweets don’t show the same impartiality. For me the BBC is a Good source of factual info, the way in which the info is reported, and by which correspondents can show some bias.

Now channel 4 news, that’s a different kettle of fish all together, a lefty mouthpiece.

Andrew Neil is, without doubt, the best and most impartial journo/broadcaster at the Bolshevic Broadcasting Corporation 👍 Then there's the other Andrew, the one with jug-ears, who is an out & out Marxist along with many others there.

Channel 4 are verging on Maoism 🤪

2 hours ago, paul moy said:

We have a deal called the WA to exit the EU at long last albeit covered with treacherous remoaner fingerprints.   We do not need a free trade agreement but if the EU want one to get their 40 billion then they have until the end of 2020 to agree one.  None of us ever voted to remain forever in transition with the EU which is clearly what the EU need us to do as they are effectively broke as soon as we shut off their ridiculous money supply. 

Oh do try and keep up @paul moy, Johnson signed away the the £40 billion with the WA. That money has already been banked by the EU.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Herman said:

Andrew Neil, impartial?? You dumbass 🤣🤣

Erm, yes, Andrew Neil has ripped many a Right-winger a new @rsehole, including Farage, Mogg and Delingpole of which you've posted here yourself with delirious delight in the deleted EU thread -- And of course, there was the following: 

Give it up, Hermione --- You're making yourself look like a jumbo idiot.

Edited by Jools
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Van wink said:

I cant find the original quote now😡

Anyway, end of 2020 isnt it, not 2021?

If there is failure to ratify a deal negotiated on behalf of the EU 27 you cant really hold BJ responsible for that can you?

I think you underestimate the UK Governments determination to get a deal sorted, at all costs, and move on.

Yes, @Van wink, 2020 my bad.

But when it comes to the failure of a deal, yes that would rest with Johnson. he got us in this situation, he made the arguments and he put in place an artificial time scale. I do not underestimate the government's determination to get a deal, in your words, at any cost. We have already seen Johnson sell NI/the DUP down the river in accepting a deal that in his own words no British PM could accept. I fully expect him the accept whatever terms he is offered by the EU, while at the same time painting these as a great victory. There remains a faint chance of No Deal, which of course will be blamed on the EU. The is no chance of a deal that reflects the arguments he put to the country in the referendum.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BigFish said:

Oh do try and keep up @paul moy, appeaser Theresa signed away the £40 billion with the WA. That money isn't banked by the EU yet mind.

Corrected for you, SmallFry 😀

4 minutes ago, BigFish said:

Yes, @Van wink, 2020 my bad.

But when it comes to the failure of a deal, yes that would rest with Johnson. he got us in this situation, he made the arguments and he put in place an artificial time scale. I do not underestimate the government's determination to get a deal, in your words, at any cost. We have already seen Johnson sell NI/the DUP down the river in accepting a deal that in his own words no British PM could accept. I fully expect him the accept whatever terms he is offered by the EU, while at the same time painting these as a great victory. There remains a faint chance of No Deal, which of course will be blamed on the EU. The is no chance of a deal that reflects the arguments he put to the country in the referendum.

There remains a very good chance of 'No Deal', ye member of the goon squad 😀

Be assured, I will keep you updated 👍😎

5 minutes ago, Jools said:

Erm, yes, Andrew Neil has ripped many a Right-winger a new @rsehole, including Farage, Mogg and Delingpole of which you've posted here yourself with delirious delight in the deleted EU thread -- And of course, there was the following: 

Give it up, Hermione --- You're making yourself look like a jumbo idiot.

Yes, Andrew Neil, Chairman of the Spectator, long time Murdoch poodle, publisher of an article praising the Wehrmacht. Someone looks an idiot here @Jools and it is not  @Herman

8 hours ago, Jools said:

The only people who believe the BBC has been Lefty biased for years tend to be paranoid crack heads and alcoholics ( See Guido message board ) , and the elderly with advancing pre-senile dementia who still keep up their membership of the League of Empire Loyalists. Some of us remember you from about 10 years ago on a previous Archant forum where you posted under the name NRG and many others....you had to keep changing your name as you were frequently banned due to the rampant racism of your posts. You admitted to having a drug problem then and nothing seems to have changed.

7 hours ago, BigFish said:

Yes, Andrew Neil, Chairman of the Spectator, long time Murdoch poodle, publisher of an article praising the Wehrmacht. Someone looks an idiot here @Jools and it is not  @Herman

Sorry BF I disagree. When Neil is working for the BBC he is equally forensic with all the people he interviews and I would challenge you counter that. As I said earlier some of what he does outside of the BBC is less than impartial which may well influence people’s views of him but when working for the BBC he is the best of the lot.

Edited by Van wink
  • Like 1

Tom Watson, Labour’s former deputy leader, has revealed for the first time that he was driven out of Parliament due to the “brutality and hostility” he was subjected to by the hard-Left.”

Looks like Billy got it wrong again 🤣 

Thank god for the good sense of the British people in keeping this lot of left wing bully boys out of power.

Edited by Van wink

49 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Sorry BF I disagree. When Neil is working for the BBC he is equally forensic with all the people he interviews and I would challenge you counter that. As I said earlier some of what he does outside of the BBC is less than impartial which may well influence people’s views of him but when working for the BBC he is the best of the lot.

It would have been nice if they hadn't rigged it so Johnson didn't appear. A three minute diatribe at the end of one of his shows was not good enough. And considering their links through right wing rags you have to admit something stinks. Too cosy some of these top BBC people.

7 hours ago, Jools said:

There remains a very good chance of 'No Deal', ye member of the goon squad 😀

Be assured, I will keep you updated 👍😎

Indeed there does @Jools and that would be a failure of statecraft in Johnson's own words. However in your triumphalism you seem to have missed that the political discourse on Brexit has changed, leaving your man Farage redundant in many senses of the word and the brief time of the Brexit Party at an end. The UK will leave on the 31st January, at which the majority of Brexiteers will consider Brexit as done. The boring part of trade negotiations will be done in secret and their interest will dissipate. Johnson is no longer beholden to the ERG and can do very much what he likes (which tends to mean doing what suits Johnson best).

If you can identify what suits Johnson best, you identify the likely outcome in 2020. I suspect "No Deal" doesn't suit Johnson or the Tories electoral chances in 2021 so a deal will be made. I also suspect that deal will be on terms dictated in Brussels and acclaimed in the British media as a great success.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Herman said:

It would have been nice if they hadn't rigged it so Johnson didn't appear. A three minute diatribe at the end of one of his shows was not good enough. And considering their links through right wing rags you have to admit something stinks. Too cosy some of these top BBC people.

When you say "they" who do you mean?

Whoever got Corbyn and Swinson to appear while neglecting to tell them that Johnson hadn't been booked. Either a simple oversight or something a bit more deliberate??

They're just trolling us now.

Lord Zak Goldsmith and Sir Ian Dunkin-Donut. At least Farage didn't become one of the unelected elites he so "despises".🤣

44 minutes ago, Herman said:

Whoever got Corbyn and Swinson to appear while neglecting to tell them that Johnson hadn't been booked. Either a simple oversight or something a bit more deliberate??

I don’t know the details of how this happened, do you?  Are you suggesting the BBC deliberately tricked Corbyn and Swinson on, or lied to them in order to get them on the show in the full knowledge that BJ wouldn’t appear? Come on seriously!!

Edited by Van wink
I wrote Swindon instead of Swinson😀

32 minutes ago, Herman said:

They're just trolling us now.

Lord Zak Goldsmith and Sir Ian Dunkin-Donut. At least Farage didn't become one of the unelected elites he so "despises".🤣

Certainly lowered the bar by giving the useless IDS an honour.

https://www.indy100.com/video/trending/iain-duncan-smith-picks-his-nose-and-eats-it-during-commons-debate-aYV0LMIs

• Haha 1