Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

Panelbase opinion poll today gives a Tory lead of 8%.

That's three now with leads of 7%, 7% and 8% in the last few days. That's very close to hung parliament territory and still two weeks to go. 

• Like 1

I heard that 6% is hung parliament territory. That would be best for Britain IMO. 

• Like 1

Incident at London Bridge. Is it Paul Moy starting his revolution? 

Course not. Its all Corbyn's fault and he was probably a friend of the attacker.

55 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

I wouldn't know; I don't pay enough attention on account of me not being a butthurt, spineless little coward who likes to try and mask their vast inadequacies and lack of masculinity by calling people on the internet snowflakes.

It's not our fault you were picked last in PE, RTB. Nor was it the fault of the EU, immigrants, the unemployed, Labour, left-wing activists, people with sporting prowess, good-looking folk, those who get laid regularly, chaps and chapettes who lost their virginity before they were mid-30s or people of colour.

And you won't get any sense of satisfactory vengeance by acting the way you do on an internet forum.

Not butturt but still can keep on posting about your feelings 🤣

21 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Probably a member of one of those groups he supports

Truly uninformed and totally insensitive comments like these on a dreadful incident simply deserve to give you the opprobrium you deserve. 

You are simply in the gutter and what you state is fully actionable.

Edited by Yellow Fever

1 hour ago, Rock The Boat said:

><

Edited by Jools

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

Incident at London Bridge. Is it Paul Moy starting his revolution? 

Course not. Its all Corbyn's fault and he was probably a friend of the attacker.

><

Edited by Jools

20 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

Truly uninformed and totally insensitive comments like these on a dreadful incident simply deserve to give you the opprobrium you deserve. 

You are simply in the gutter and what you state is fully actionable.

It has been confirmed that it was a terrorist attack...

Who or what are you trying to defend?

Do you have any sympathy for the injured members of the public?

Edited by Jools

23 minutes ago, Jools said:

It has been confirmed that it was a terrorist attack...

Who or what are you trying to defend?

Do you have any sympathy for the injured members of the public?

Only those in lower decile of the population IQ .. or have lost any sense of decency could try  to make cheap libellous political points about such an incident.

How depraved can you go ? New depths being discovered it seems.

1 hour ago, Rock The Boat said:

In the wise words of Vinnie Jones, never underestimate the predictability of stupidity. 

12 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

Only those in lower decile of the population IQ .. or have lost any sense of decency could try  to make cheap libellous political points about such an incident.

Are you referring to Corbyn’s conspiracists who were already claiming the incident as a ‘false flag’ operation earlier?:

False-flag-collum-3.png?resize=1536,806&

Aye, when you have sunk so low you have to scrape the barrel as have the Lefty, momentum thugs above, do you really wonder why Labour face GE annihilation?

Are you simply too thick to understand the majority in this country don't want Steptoe, Communism or terrorism?

You have some front questioning others IQ, sfb.

I saw some disgraceful behaviour from both sides on social media earlier, false tweets being sent around proportions to be from Corbyn, and posters claiming the entire things was architected to help Tory support.

I am truly saddened by the state of politics and general political discussion in our country at the moment.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Glad you lot think this is something to joke about. There are dead people FFS.

I have a great deal of sympathy for those innocent members of the public who have lost their lives.

Long-Bailey needs a new beautician that can get her eyebrows even -- I can only see them moving independently 🤨

2 hours ago, Yellow Fever said:

An attack in Holland too. Lets retain our sympathy for the victims, but by the same token not go overboard. We lost 12 students in multiple shootings just last week in California, the UK probably lost 40 people in car crashes last week. Neither of those merited more than a few column inches in local papers. Fact is life is tenuous, but we deal with loss and move on. Thankfully the problem in the UK is attacks with knives and not semi-automatic rifles. 

You know who will be in London next week and will make out that "it's carnage" and his right wing acolytes will of course be jumping on board to slam immigrants - they have no solutions, people like that never do. They're "all hat and no cattle" as they say in Texas.  

20 hours ago, Jools said:

There is a rumour going round that Channel 4 has commissioned an ice sculpture of Boris Johnson to melt in his absence during tonight’s televised debate on the “climate change emergency”.

Well your rumour was wrong wasn't it? Boris and Nigel as leaders of their respective party's were both invited to appear, and both bottled out. So their podium positions were replaced with end caps with ice sculptures of the globe that yes were melting... 

So the man that wants to be king, will not engage in debate: of course not, why would he when he believes his mates will fix the press coverage for him. 

And now I see the BBC are refusing to allow him to participate in any interviews until he agrees a date to be interviewed by Andrew Neil. (The BBC royally screwed up here by not taping ALL the interviews back to back and only broadcasting them once in the can) 

Edited by Surfer

Which one would you say were untrue ?

Grammar a bit ropey. All of them.

Corbyn does not support terrorism or terrorist groups. But tell me all knowing. Has Hamas ever operated outside of Israel or the West Bank? So because they attack a nation that is quite happy for them to do it so they can retaliate in force. they are terrorists like Al Quaeda? No.

Are the protesters in Hong Kong terrorists? Seems like it by your definition. 

The difference between a terrorist and a freedom fighter lies in the fact that while a freedom fighter sometimes may be forced to use violence, he can not use indiscriminate violence. The one who uses indiscriminate violence, that is the terrorist.

• Like 1

It's people like you who support the terrorist sympathiser Corbyn that should hold their head in shame. You allow these people into this country to kill innocent people. Anyone who votes Labour is voting for a friend of terrorists.

And its fanatics like you that help the ultra right wing thrive. I'm sorry but my two year old great granddaughter can reason more clearly and sensibly than you.
And its people like you who let Germans and Argentinians play football for Norwich after they killed our people is why people vote Tory? Course not. You need to just sit back and reason things out a bit instead of this maniacal hatred of Corbyn for all the wrong reasons.
You never mention his policies. Just that he supports terrorists. And that is why you have become an object of ridicule on here.
  • Like 1

Not interested in any of this "discussion" about todays tragic events other than to say there were some ordinary people who became real heros today, god bless them!

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Surfer said:

An attack in Holland too. Lets retain our sympathy for the victims, but by the same token not go overboard. We lost 12 students in multiple shootings just last week in California, the UK probably lost 40 people in car crashes last week. Neither of those merited more than a few column inches in local papers. Fact is life is tenuous, but we deal with loss and move on. Thankfully the problem in the UK is attacks with knives and not semi-automatic rifles. 

You know who will be in London next week and will make out that "it's carnage" and his right wing acolytes will of course be jumping on board to slam immigrants - they have no solutions, people like that never do. They're "all hat and no cattle" as they say in Texas.  

Sorry Surfer but I find this very uncomfortable. People out innocently walking have been murdered for no good reason and their relatives will be desperately trying to come to terms with their grief. Going overboard! I really don't think so. How insensitive can you get?

The fact that the 12 students killed in California only resulted in a few column inches says plenty about US and should give you pause for thought.

not the time for political point scoring. 

• Like 2