Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

2 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

how can i be lying when all i'm posting is what someone else has put up ? you just love calling me namesĀ 

oh dear, you really are thick aren't you ?

knowingly posting up a lie makes you as guilty

Ā 

8 hours ago, Bill said:

our local Tory candidate

"When youā€™re in that position that you are about to engage in sexual activity thereā€™s a huge amount of energy in the male body.

Thereā€™s a huge amount of will and intent and itā€™s very difficult for many men to say no when they are whipped up into a bit of a storm. Itā€™s the old adage about if you yank a dogā€™s tail then donā€™t be surprised when it bites you."

Nick Conrad

our ex candidate as of this evening :classic_biggrin:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nick-conrad-tory-election-rape-broadland-constituency-comments-a9194236.html

I wonder if Radio Snorefolk will have him back šŸ˜‰

good news hand crank (or is it Cpt Pants ?) they've started work on the A11

road-widening-works-underway-on-the-a11-

8 minutes ago, Herman said:

Who are they?Ā 

I believe the Campaign against Extremism are a breakaway from the League against Tedium (Simon Munnery)

b214-4485-422b-99f7-abf5ca5c7f2d.jpg

with the latter being rather a **** take out of the former, and such like

Right wingers like to apppoint themselves as guardians of this and that, as with the National Viewers' and Listeners' Association (Mary Whitehouse)

the type who oppose everything and write in green ink, similar to the ISIS Morality Police

59 minutes ago, Bill said:

Brilliant ! ! !

Good stuff, looks like Conrad took it personally when I said I couldnā€™t vote for him.šŸ˜‰ Letā€™s see who comes forward as the new prospective MP for Broadland

18 minutes ago, Herman said:

Who are they?Ā 

I told you earlier, cross party parliamentary group against all forms of extremism

12 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Good stuff, looks like Conrad took it personally when I said I couldnā€™t vote for him.šŸ˜‰ Letā€™s see who comes forward as the new prospective MP for Broadland

https://www.gov.uk/voting-when-abroad

Ā 

ps do remind poor purple (when you seem him) that the above does not refer to any referendum as he recently claimed

and how's the Citreon C1, not the vehicle I would have thought a French builder would have, and where is bagster come to that ....... still working on the Note Dame ?

Edited by Bill

2 minutes ago, Bill said:

https://www.gov.uk/voting-when-abroad

Ā 

ps do remind poor purple (when you seem him) that does not refer to any referendum as he recently claimed

and how's the Citreon C1, not the vehicle I wpuld have thought a French builder would have, and where is bagster come to that

Donā€™t get many C1s in Aylsham BillyĀ 

Nowthen about these lies John McDonnellĀ has been spreading about Ian Austin!

Edited by Van wink

As the battle to replace Watson began in earnest, a third former Labour MP denounced Corbyn and called on the centrists within his party to follow suit ā€œbefore itā€™s too late.ā€

Michael McCann, the former MP for East Kilbride and chairman of the Scottish Parliamentary Labour Party, accused Labour moderates of ā€œwaving the white flagā€ at Corbynā€™s ā€œextremismā€.

ā€œPoliticians I would have aligned myself with are all sitting in the corner hiding and hoping Jeremy Corbyn doesnā€™t notice them. If these people contribute to him becoming prime minister then they are going to have to answer to the electorate for theĀ racismĀ andĀ economic vandalismĀ this mob are going to wreak on this country.ā€

The Telegraph

1 minute ago, Van wink said:

Donā€™t get many C1s in Aylsham BillyĀ 

but you do on your drive in Brittany, the one where bagster is supposed to live as well

odd how someone who supposedly lives in Norfolk still thinks the A11 is single carriageway - and odd how he got down to Stansted airport from 'Aylsham' without using the A11

perhaps all those back roads is what gave you/him that 'medical condition'

you should make notes as you go - might stop your stories getting muddled up so much

Ā 

ps tell bagster if he comes back I promise not to mock him for his claim to have voted in the referendum šŸ˜

and I shall leave you/RTB with something you can sing along into the wee hours (I was going to put up Leaving on a jet plane, even Don't Walk away RennesĀ  :classic_dry:)

Ā 

John McDonnell responds to former Labour MP Ian Austin urging people to back Boris Johnson in an election, by saying "he is employed by the Tories ā€“ what else do you expect him to do in an election campaign?"

Ian Austin

ā€œThis is not true. It is a complete lie.
I was appointed an unpaid trade envoy in July, along with 27 other MPs and peers from different parties, including Labour, to promote UK trade and exports
John should withdraw this lie and apologise.ā€

2 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

As the battle to replace Watson began in earnest, a third former Labour MP denounced Corbyn and called on the centrists within his party to follow suit ā€œbefore itā€™s too late.ā€

Michael McCann, the former MP for East Kilbride and chairman of the Scottish Parliamentary Labour Party, accused Labour moderates of ā€œwaving the white flagā€ at Corbynā€™s ā€œextremismā€.

ā€œPoliticians I would have aligned myself with are all sitting in the corner hiding and hoping Jeremy Corbyn doesnā€™t notice them. If these people contribute to him becoming prime minister then they are going to have to answer to the electorate for theĀ racismĀ andĀ economic vandalismĀ this mob are going to wreak on this country.ā€

The Telegraph

any chance of something pro Tory - if there is anything ?

35 minutes ago, Van wink said:

John McDonnell responds to former Labour MP Ian Austin urging people to back Boris Johnson in an election, by saying "he is employed by the Tories ā€“ what else do you expect him to do in an election campaign?"

Ian Austin ļ»æ

I was appointed an unpaid trade envoy in July, along with 27 other MPs and peers from different parties, including Labour, to promote UK trade and exports

oh dear, clueless as ever

there are umpteen 'internees' working unpaid in umpteen jobs

does it mean because they are not paid they are not employed by those employers ?

7 hours ago, Van wink said:

I told you earlier, cross party parliamentary group against all forms of extremism

It was a rhetorical question.Ā 

6 hours ago, Van wink said:

Ian Austin

Are you an unpaid envoy?Ā 

8 hours ago, Van wink said:

Ian Austin

That's nice, when are you going to post about this lie you refer to?Ā 

1 hour ago, Herman said:

Are you an unpaid envoy?Ā 

Presumably the other Labour and Lib Dem MPs/peers acting as trade envoysĀ are also "working for the Tories"?Ā 

30 minutes ago, Ian said:

Presumably the other Labour and Lib Dem MPs/peers acting as trade envoysĀ are also "working for the Tories"?Ā 

I don't really care.Ā 

My problem is someone making a principled stand against racism only to then tell us to vote for someone with even less principles when it comes to race etc.Ā 

19 minutes ago, Herman said:

I don't really care.Ā 

My problem is someone making a principled stand against racism only to then tell us to vote for someone with even less principles when it comes to race etc.Ā 

Yes, I get it - rather than reflecting on why,Ā by all accounts, a true, man-of-the-people Labour MP is actively telling Labour supporters to vote for the opposition, it is much easier to suggest he's working for the Tories, or even go for a bit of whataboutism with regards to BoJo.

ObviouslyĀ that way you avoid actually havingĀ to acknowledge the existence of such issues that are clearly bothering a decent amount ofĀ Labour supporters, and can continue to entertain the notion that Labour are virtuous, for the good of all people, whilstĀ other parties are awful racists. In reality, most people who observe the situation without too much bias can seeĀ there are a lot of issues with all mainstream political parties at this point in time, and it's one of the biggest cess-pits of a General Election in recent times.

So do these dissidents assume that by urging people to vote Tory, they expect Labour to win the election?

And just like Austin, Woodcock is another member of the group that supports Israel. And of course he has publicly backed the Saudi backed coalition that is bombing Yemen.

Why don't these two do the honourable thing and join the Tories.

I've said there is a problem ian. I've read Jewish Labour people saying there is a problem. I think Labour should have destroyed it a long time ago. What I don't like is the blatant hypocrisy of Austin et al.Ā 

Don't vote for Labour because of their anti Jewish stance. But vote for the party that brought us the Windrush scandal, the hostile environment, islamophobia and a racist leader.Ā 

• Like 1