(do keep up RTB)

ps where's Cpt Pants ?

deary me! in British

or dearie me!

an exclamation of surprise or dismay
See full dictionary entry for deary
Collins English Dictionary.

Dearie me!

actually it was a fight for the leadership and she has just landed him a right jab to the face

much better way to sort out who is in charge

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Jools said:

It's not just about Brexit, Ricardo -- We are all heartily sick of the Lib/Lab/Con's revolving door politics and constitutional reform is a priority for ordinary people.

The Brexit Party offers that reform or it's more of the same.

I'm an ex-Tory voter and I'll be staying that way.

Boris has until Nov 14th to discuss an alliance before nominations close.

Parliamentary sovereignty and judicial independence have held up really well against the populist onslaught of the last few years so it would be interesting to know what reform "ordinary people" want that "politicians" like Farage can offer.

4 minutes ago, Van wink said:

I fear he is kissing her ring!

oh dearie me, hand crank

that joke was made 30 mins ago

bring back bagster :classic_biggrin:

anyway orf out as I'm being rewarded for my efforts yesterday with a meal out

I would prefer it to be a meal in

...................................as with this rain I'll never finish the soup

ta ra

ps I'll see if I can find Bill TV tomorrow if so keep your eyes out as it is usually only about a few mins after ko that I can access 'naughty' steams :classic_rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

oh dearie me, hand crank

that joke was made 30 mins ago

bring back bagster :classic_biggrin:

But only by you........will have been overlooked by most:classic_biggrin:

Just now, Bill said:

ta ra

ps I'll see if I can find Bill TV tomorrow if so keep your eyes out as it is usually only about a few mins after ko that I can access 'naughty' steams :classic_rolleyes:

Easy on the booze 😉

4 minutes ago, Herman said:

Parliamentary sovereignty and judicial independence have held up really well against the populist onslaught of the last few years so it would be interesting to know what reform "ordinary people" want that "politicians" like Farage can offer.

There's absolutely no use in attempting to explain anything to you as you're not what normal people would regard as an ordinary person.

Same applies to most if not all of you Lefty Remainiacs on here.

You're off your rockers.

2 minutes ago, Bill said:

ta ra

Lovely fish n chips at Stafford St Chip Shop.

just had mine😀🍴🐟🍟

1 hour ago, ricardo said:

You are wasting your vote then.

Ricardo 🤔👇

Guido has been speaking to Brexiteer Tory MPs about this morning’s offer from Farage that he will stand down his election efforts if Boris scraps his deal. The reactions have been varied, one MP described the offer as “desperate” whilst another said: “I think Boris and Nigel should meet this weekend and sort this out. It’s a disaster otherwise!” When Guido asked if this MP was happy with Boris’ deal they simply replied: “I want a clean break Brexit on WTO.” Even Tory MPs are using Nigel’s lines…

Several MPs were supportive of a behind-the-scenes pact where both parties put up paper candidates against each other in seats where the other has more chance of winning; with one high profile Brexiteer telling us Corbyn’s remain candidate will undoubtedly win if the Brexit Party put up a candidate against them.

Nigel Evans described Boris as a “Heineken politician… he refreshes the parts other politicians cannot reach” but warned that Farage should work on Labour seats and “let the Conservatives focus on our top 70 or so targets”. No deal between the Tories and Brexit Party could lead to the opposite of a no deal Brexit…

I'm with the guy who said "desperate"

An alliance is going nowhere, Farage puts off as many as he enthuses. You have already seen the Remainers on here cheering him on, they are right, he adds nothing to getting Brexit done.

This Brexit is the only one on offer and the only one likely to get passed. You can forget WTO, its a non runner.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jools said:

So you would rather the Brexit Party split the vote allowing Steptoe a free pass into No. 10?

Yes please

16 minutes ago, Jools said:
Nigel Evans described Boris as a “Heineken politician… he refreshes the parts other politicians cannot reach” but warned that Farage should work on Labour seats and “let the Conservatives focus on our top 70 or so targets”. 

Evans is not the brightest, those 70 seats are the same ones e.g. >55% Leave, Labour held.

36 minutes ago, Jools said:

There's absolutely no use in attempting to explain anything to you as you're not what normal people would regard as an ordinary person.

Same applies to most if not all of you Lefty Remainiacs on here.

You're off your rockers.

Basically, you couldn't find the page you read it on guido.

18 minutes ago, ricardo said:

I'm with the guy who said "desperate"

An alliance is going nowhere, Farage puts off as many as he enthuses. You have already seen the Remainers on here cheering him on, they are right, he adds nothing to getting Brexit done.

This Brexit is the only one on offer and the only one likely to get passed. You can forget WTO, its a non runner.

Quite right Ricardo - I am cheering you both on.

It's extremely amusing to me to see the Tory Brexiters trying to have rational fact based discussion with the equally irrational Farage Brexiters. Truly is the mad hatter's tea party. They deserve each other. Keep it up! 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

Bill

• Bill
  • Members
  • 27,430 posts
2 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

What occurrence ? NON WHAT SO EVER which I've been telling you since you started writing 'We will never leave'

stop LYING

only a thicko would not be able to see why that is a lie

ps what about that bet ?

Dear oh Dear billy boy,  you are well aware it's not a lie and what are you on about ?

ps what about that bet ? You surely don't what to bet that £100 do you ?

52 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

Quite right Ricardo - I am cheering you both on.

It's extremely amusing to me to see the Tory Brexiters trying to have rational fact based discussion with the equally irrational Farage Brexiters. Truly is the mad hatter's tea party. They deserve each other. Keep it up! 🤣🤣🤣

An alliance is not needed, Boris will win comfortably without it.  Leave Farage to scoop up the Ex Labour leavers who would never vote Tory anyway.

1 minute ago, ricardo said:

An alliance is not needed, Boris will win comfortably without it.  Leave Farage to scoop up the Ex Labour leavers who would never vote Tory anyway.

Trouble is Farage wont leave Boris alone! Its started already.... sell out deal and similar. Easy prey.

1 minute ago, Yellow Fever said:

Trouble is Farage wont leave Boris alone! Its started already.... sell out deal and similar. Easy prey.

Yes, you can see the result of it

CON: 40% (+4)
LAB: 29% (+2)
LDEM: 14% (-3)
BREX: 9% (-2)
GRN: 3% (-)

via
@Panelbase
, 30 - 31 Oct

14 minutes ago, ricardo said:

via
@Panelbase
, 30 - 31 Oct

And I think the same poll gave Remain : Leave as 53 : 47 :classic_biggrin:

29 minutes ago, ricardo said:

via
@Panelbase
, 30 - 31 Oct

Brexit Party down to single figures, not the first poll to show that either. At that level they're not going to effect the outcome, particularly as some of that 9% will be previous Labour voters.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hairy Canary said:

Brexit Party down to single figures, not the first poll to show that either. At that level they're not going to effect the outcome, particularly as some of that 9% will be previous Labour voters.

The only way to guarantee Brexit is to vote Tory. The only way to guarantee remaining is to vote LD. A straight forward choice for voters.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hairy Canary said:

Calm down dears, it is one poll before Parliament has even shut its doors. Although if correct it looks like the old two part squeeze is underway.

38 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

And I think the same poll gave Remain : Leave as 53 : 47 :classic_biggrin:

Unfortunately for you that isn't on the ballot paper.😉

18 minutes ago, BigFish said:

Calm down dears, it is one poll before Parliament has even shut its doors. Although if correct it looks like the old two part squeeze is underway.

No surprise there.

48 minutes ago, Van wink said:

The only way to guarantee Brexit is to vote Tory. The only way to guarantee remaining is to vote LD. A straight forward choice for voters.

Yeah, that does make sense. The only party capable of getting Brexit done are the ones that have been in charge of it for 3 and a half years and made a complete pig's ear of it. The Conservatives are also the only party able to fix the mess of the previous 10 years of poor governance by the Conservative party.

Get Brexit Gone!!

1 minute ago, Herman said:

Yeah, that does make sense. The only party capable of getting Brexit done are the ones that have been in charge of it for 3 and a half years and made a complete pig's ear of it. The Conservatives are also the only party able to fix the mess of the previous 10 years of poor governance by the Conservative party.

Get Brexit Gone!!

Its oven ready apparantly

On 31/10/2019 at 18:46, Jools said:

The plan is for the Brexit Party to focus on just 20 or 30 seats to allow a Brexiteer majority in Parliament, Ricardo:

Today’s Financial Times splash focuses on rumours that the Brexit Party is preparing not to stand in hundreds of constituencies. The party is polling in low double-digits, meaning they are unlikely to win a single seat, yet it is enough to split the vote and let Remainers pip the Tories to the post, as we saw in the Brecon by-election. The Brexit Party risks preventing exactly what they were founded to deliver if they run a national slate…

Yesterday, senior party figure John Longworth MEP urged his party to focus on just “20 or 30” seats to allow a Brexiteer majority in Parliament. Guido has compiled a helpful list for Nigel of where he might want to focus:

• Kingston upon Hull East – 72% Leave
  • Doncaster North – 71% Leave
  • Barnsley East – 71% Leave
  • Bolsover – 70% Leave
  • Wentworth and Dearne – 70% Leave
  • Hartlepool – 69% Leave
  • Normanton, Pontefract and Castleford – 69% Leave
  • Don Valley – 68% Leave
  • Rotherham – 68% Leave
  • Barnsley Central – 68% Leave
  • West Bromwich East – 68% Leave
  • Wolverhampton South East – 68% Leave
  • Hemsworth – 68% Leave
  • Kingston upon Hull West and Hessle – 68% Leave
  • Redcar – 67% Leave
  • Doncaster Central – 66% Leave
  • Burnley – 66% Leave
  • Stockton North – 66% Leave
  • Sheffield South East – 66% Leave
  • Middlesbrough – 66% Leave

UKIP historically failed to win Westminster seats because it spread resources thinly. Unlike in European elections the relentless electoral logic of first-past-the-post constituencies means a 5-Star Movement type breakthrough will not happen in Britain.  A laser-like focus on favourable seats with the limited resources and manpower available is the strategy most likely to reap rewards. A broad, thinly spread national campaign will simply result in a lot of lost deposits. Guido’s worried the Brexit Party will kill the best and perhaps last chance to leave the EU.

Tories sympathetic to Nigel have seen the polling research that shows that a Tory-Brexit Party pact will lose more Tory votes to the LibDems than it will gain from Brexit Party loyalists. The first rule of politics is to learn to count…

For a bloke who voted remain, he puts in a good shift for leave....

1 hour ago, BigFish said:

Long way to go BF but the poll of polls shows a clear pattern at this stage.

Screen Shot 2019-11-01 at 20.56.12.png