Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

3 hours ago, kick it off said:

Here's a tip - try factchecking before spouting propaganda from the far right leader of the ERG.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-corbyn-on-northern-ireland

HAPPY HALLOWEEN by the way - surprised you're not more excited seeing as you've been counting down to today for months.

It does not matter who said it, what he's saying is true !

I'm already for Halloween, thank you. Enjoy it, I will.

I dont place much value on polls in this election but as the topic has been raised just spotted this one

Flavible Politics

@flaviblePolitic
· 6h
Survation - 2019-10-30 CON: 34% (+2) LAB: 26% (+2) LDEM: 19% (-2) BRX: 12% (-1) SNP: 4% (-) GRN: 1% (-1) PC: 0.5% (-) Flavible Projection CON: 335 (+17) LAB: 188 (-74) LDEM: 53 (+41) SNP: 51 (+16) PC: 4 (-) GRN: 1 (-) https://flavible.co.uk/polls/1438

5 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Its not black and white Hermy

Until it suits your viewpoint, then it is.

Boris is a lying, dishonest, deceitful, immoral sycophant.

VW: Steady on, things are not all black and white.

Corbyn is an IRA-loving, Jew-hating idiot.

VW: Hell yes he is!!!

6 minutes ago, Herman said:

Never ever take any responsibility. Embarrassing pair. 

I did say from the start that if Remainers blocked Boris then it would Parliament that would be blamed and not him.

This should have been self evident.

6 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Until it suits your viewpoint, then it is.

Boris is a lying, dishonest, deceitful, immoral sycophant.

VW: Steady on, things are not all black and white.

Corbyn is an IRA-loving, Jew-hating idiot.

VW: Hell yes he is!!!

Thats not a fair characterisation of my views, but I must confess that when people post extreme views its hard not to respond in a similar vein. The truth generally lies somewhere in between.

6 minutes ago, ricardo said:

I did say from the start that if Remainers blocked Boris then it would Parliament that would be blamed and not him.

This should have been self evident.

Give it time Ricardo!

Also that is only true for the died in the wool 'Leavers' - his base - much as Corbyn only truly appeals his base as well.

I wonder how the catch phrase 'Make it Stop' (i.e. Revoke) would work!

3 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

Give it time Ricardo!

Also that is only true for the died in the wool 'Leavers' - his base - much as Corbyn only truly appeals his base as well.

Is it fair to assume that our remain posters will be voting Lib Dem?

Swindon

There are believed to be at least 6 million people in England of Irish descent. Why the hell are they living here? Work out the reason and ask why you give propaganda to the 900,000 Protestant supporting people who live in Northern Ireland.

Corbyn wants a United Ireland. And so do I. You obviously would prefer to see the World under the English yoke. Scotland and Wales are fed up being administered from Westminster and are only being held onto by means of political and financial bribes and handouts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

Swindon

There are believed to be at least 6 million people in England of Irish descent. Why the hell are they living here? Work out the reason and ask why you give propaganda to the 900,000 Protestant supporting people who live in Northern Ireland.

Corbyn wants a United Ireland. And so do I. You obviously would prefer to see the World under the English yoke. Scotland and Wales are fed up being administered from Westminster and are only being held onto by means of political and financial bribes and handouts.

He want's a united Ireland, but he supported the IRA and their killing to do it.

8 minutes ago, SwindonCanary said:

image.thumb.png.87dfc44ce07a7dc16d23caec7fb99a0e.png

As I'm sure Van Wink will attest, it's not black and white.

Though hoping for you to understand nuance is like expecting paul moy to do up his shoelaces unaided.

Depends on whether you are also including Tory remainers VW.

Yeh all remainers, wherevever their usual political allegiances lie. Just wondering if they feel that preventing Briexit is a big enough issue to cause a change in their vote this time round.

He want's a united Ireland, but he supported the IRA and their killing to do it.

Well the DUP wouldn't support it would they? And he mentioned ALL those that had died.

13 minutes ago, Van wink said:

I dont place much value on polls in this election but as the topic has been raised just spotted this one

Flavible Politics
 Flavible Projection CON: 335 (+17) LAB: 188 (-74) LDEM: 53 (+41) SNP: 51 (+16) PC: 4 (-) GRN: 1 (-) https://flavible.co.uk/polls/1438

Not far from my expectations at this stage of proceedings

Con 330  Lab 209  LDEM 39  SNP 47

4 minutes ago, Van wink said:

I'm only really pointing out to Ricardo that the 'blaming Parliament' only really works with his own 'Leave' supporters. I don't really see that gets Johnson any more votes from others who think Parliament has probably done what it was supposed too - and if the Polls are to be believed the 52% Remainy ones.

Yeh all remainers, wherevever their usual political allegiances lie. Just wondering if they feel that preventing Briexit is a big enough issue to cause a change in their vote this time round.

Conversely, many will ponder whether it is worth pursuing the unknown, Brexit, just to allow a few years of this bunch of fakers

#BrexitRiots trending on twitter if anyone wants a laugh.

Remind me, who was it prophesying about rioting in the streets if we don't leave on Halloween? 

Do you believe this is how it will end up after five weeks of campaigning?

2 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

As I'm sure Van Wink will attest, it's not black and white.

Though hoping for you to understand nuance is like expecting paul moy to do up his shoelaces unaided.

I have first hand knowledge that Corbyn supported the IRA. It is not nuance, as you put it.

Just now, SwindonCanary said:

I have first hand knowledge that Corbyn supported the IRA. It is not nuance, as you put it.

Did Pearl tell you all about it?

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

Give it time Ricardo!

Lets see how it does for the LDEM's

not much I suspect.

Do you believe this is how it will end up after five weeks of campaigning?

Where is the BXP and Farage ? Come to that where is Jools? I'd almost missed ignoring the huge rafts of guff he copied and pasted!

7 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

I'm only really pointing out to Ricardo that the 'blaming Parliament' only really works with his own 'Leave' supporters. I don't really see that gets Johnson any more votes from others who think Parliament has probably done what it was supposed too - and if the Polls are to be believed the 52% Remainy ones.

It only needs to work for Leave supporters who will now coalesce round one party while the rest fight over the Remain die hards. The idea that after 31st Oct Boris would crash and burn is one only Remainers obsessed over thanks to polls asking highly hypothetical questions.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Conversely, many will ponder whether it is worth pursuing the unknown, Brexit, just to allow a few years of this bunch of fakers

Thats the point isnt it, is this a one issue election, I suspect thats how it will end up.