Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

1 minute ago, Rock The Boat said:

You squeal at the thought of the NHS being sold off to the Americans but you have no problem selling our farming industry to them. You haven't thought this through is the kindest way I can put it.

That's not what I have written at all. How on earth have you come to that conclusion?

1 hour ago, Bill said:

Why when skilled workers can be brought into the country without the cost of training those born here....and then encourage them to think the problem is the overseas workers not the lack of provision from a government who has little but contempt for them ?

"master knows best"

Thinking further about this post, it really is a disgusting thing to write. You are basically saying we shouldn't bring skilled foreign workers into the country but train our own instead. So if those skilled foreign workers happen to be footballers then you are admitting that they shouldn't be at Norwich City. You're saying Farke shouldn't be at our club and maybe Big Sam should be our manager. Well that's a despicable train of thought and I always had you Bill as a closet binner on the basis of he who shouts the loudest is usually trying to repress their innermost feelings. Bill the Binner Boy, has a certain ring to it.

17 minutes ago, Herman said:

That's not what I have written at all. How on earth have you come to that conclusion?

Of course you didn't write it, you can't think that far ahead.

3 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Inheritance tax would lead to the selling off of farmland, destruction of the countryside and the breakdown of some of the most efficient farming in the world. Only a lunatic leftie from London would fail to see that.

No it would not, it never has. 

Signed : Surfer - proud son of a Norfolk farmer. 

3 hours ago, Herman said:

We all know he’s just a wind up merchant Herman. 

5 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

Thinking further about this post, it really is a disgusting thing to write. You are basically saying we shouldn't bring skilled foreign workers into the country but train our own instead. So if those skilled foreign workers happen to be footballers then you are admitting that they shouldn't be at Norwich City. You're saying Farke shouldn't be at our club and maybe Big Sam should be our manager. Well that's a despicable train of thought and I always had you Bill as a closet binner on the basis of he who shouts the loudest is usually trying to repress their innermost feelings. Bill the Binner Boy, has a certain ring to it.

oh  dear, poor hand crank you are getting desperate

so desperate that I shouldn't wonder if yjere is anyone who cannot see through your anticsyou have gone from a slightly righwing nut to replacong hand crank's previous modus operadus

no reasoned based argument but a Swindo level ofstupidity, with the difference being that you are aware that is is stu[idtyu

I suspect that as you got carried away with Len, as with what happened to the half crazed loon Jools you are now having to ressurect long lost characters like Cpt Pants (upperbarclay) to allow you to continue post in a number of 'styles'

bagster, such a prolific contributer who when exposed s a fraud departed this parish never to be heard of since - which I suspect will be the lot of poor RTB who will succumb to your main weakness, an inability to mask your true colours and so have th flaw of not staring in character - or grasping that pthers in the UK may just be able to spot your mistakes

harlow mudder, harlow farder

here I am on the single lanned A11

4 hours ago, Surfer said:

We all know he’s just a wind up merchant Herman. 

Aye. He's giving us the run around. Shame, there's a modicum of intelligence in there, somewhere. 

54 minutes ago, Van wink said:

This 5am posting will soon be a spot the word competition.

He's back in his box now its daylight.💀

22 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Here's a tip - try factchecking before spouting propaganda from the far right leader of the ERG.

https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-corbyn-on-northern-ireland

HAPPY HALLOWEEN by the way - surprised you're not more excited seeing as you've been counting down to today for months.

FVCKWIT SWINDO has not got a clue KIO. Instead of one finger typing on here he should get back to using his right hand as a w'anking spanner. Tiss all he is good for.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I wonder if people like Hugh Grant think they are part of the elite and they look down on working class people no matter what station they reach in life.

Who said that?

Our current Chancellor. The man who when at Deutsche Bank was involved in the famous Dark Blue (appropriate colour) tax avoidance scheme. And also refuses to recognise the Muslim  Council of Britain.

The polls, if they are in any way accurate, are showing the madness that awaits us.

It seems the Tories have at the worst an 8% lead and one says 15%.

Yet the same pollsters are showing a 10% percent lead for remain should there be another referendum. It does however not indicate if those that are pro remain will accept leave under the right circumstances.

So it could be argued that if the will of the people is to be recognised, a phrase we have heard relentlessly for so long, then whoever is in power at Christmas should call for another referendum.

So we may have a government that will defy that will invoke something that is not popular with the public at the time of them taking office.

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

The polls, if they are in any way accurate, are showing the madness that awaits us.

It seems the Tories have at the worst an 8% lead and one says 15%.

Yet the same pollsters are showing a 10% percent lead for remain should there be another referendum. It does however not indicate if those that are pro remain will accept leave under the right circumstances.

So it could be argued that if the will of the people is to be recognised, a phrase we have heard relentlessly for so long, then whoever is in power at Christmas should call for another referendum.

So we may have a government that will defy that will invoke something that is not popular with the public at the time of them taking office.

Can't see Labour polling much below 30% KG. Even Brown managed 29%.

If Labour go below 200 seats I will be shocked and stunned.

LDEMS are bound to get squeezed.

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

If Labour go below 200 seats I will be shocked and stunned.

And out of pocket to William Hill?

Sporting Index😉💰

38 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Britain Elects @britainelects

Westminster voting intention: CON: 41% (+8) LAB: 24% (-) LDEM: 20% (-3) BREX: 7% (-3) GRN: 3% (-1) via @IpsosMORI, 25 - 28 Oct

Hmm

Blaming Boris for not getting us out.

It was his fault. How people can't see this is amazing. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Herman said:

So it was his fault that the majority Remain Parliament blocked it?

An interesting point, hmmmm🤔

11 minutes ago, ricardo said:

LABOURS PROBLEM IN A NUTSHELL

From Survation/Mail poll
42% of LAB supporters say they would be more likely to vote for the party if Corbyn stepped down; 18% say they would be less likely to vote LAB.

Corbyn is a millstone and its a real shame for democracy in this country. We are crying out for a genuine electable opposition.

7 minutes ago, Herman said:

I think people have seen quite clearly whose fault this has been, the wrecking has been played out before our eyes for the last three years, this will be a one issue election, dispite attempts to change the narrative.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ricardo said:

He's back in his box now its daylight.💀

Perhaps he didnt want to peep out of the curtains, in case the sun hadn't risen, oh no I forgot, we haven't left yet.

Just now, Herman said:

Never ever take any responsibility. Embarrassing pair. 

Its not black and white Hermy