Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

17 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

Its not Bercow!

Then Hoyle will rule it out. Changing the franchise is quite clearly beyond the scope of the bill. It's a wrecking amendment.

Edited by ricardo
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Bill said:

the evidence is there for others to decide for themselves

remember who it was who 'outed' bagster who claimed to be living in France yet voted in the referendum

the use of the name steptoe by only three posters, one who has been dormant on this thread since it's inception, but now suddenly appears full of himself but forgetting that steptoe is only used by you and RTB...... who quickly stopped using it after I pointed it out

and having been involved in legal matters all morning the old grey cells are firing on all cylinders

you have consistently posted under various names so as to be able to put forward your true bigotted views

and that was why I used to swap names as a send up of your 'cleverness' .........................even using the name Poirot ☺️

it's been fun watching you, watching you 'slip up' by forgetting which character you were in

not being aware that the A11 was dualled a while back - or that only you were prviliged to receive a message from RTB regarding his condition, or that only you two spoke of my supposed theft from the Legion

'what a tangled web we weave when we constantly try to deceive'.... or something like that, eh hand crank ?

Its more fun watching you Bill, we can assure you 😉

12 minutes ago, Herman said:

That's the funders of Brexit disenfranchised. That's if any live here. 

I do hope none of poor bertie's friends lost money shorting the pound

Blackfriars bridge 🤪

1 minute ago, ricardo said:

Then Hoyle will rule it out. Changing the franchise is quite clearly beyond the scope of the bill. It's a wrecking amendment.

Maybe, maybe not. It's not a wrecking amendment - just something whose time has come. 

1 minute ago, Van wink said:

Its more fun watching you Bill, we can assure you 😉

did you watch when I put the word steptoe in the search box😆

2 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

Maybe, maybe not. It's not a wrecking amendment - just something whose time has come. 

lol - not even you believes that.

1 minute ago, Bill said:

did you watch when I put the word steptoe in the search box😆

Bill....you've got me buddy......well done👍

4 minutes ago, Yellow Fever said:

Time may well have come and following a proper consultation may well be something parliament will go for.

Just now, Yellow Fever said:

Arh - ~Brexiters being  paranoid yet again. 

Don't you normally requires days and days to scrutinise these clauses?

2 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Bill....you've got me buddy......well done👍

that was done years back, as well we both know

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

that was done years back, as well we both know

are we starting another riddle?

15 minutes ago, Bill said:

oh dear

not the brightest of comments 

ps I would stop digging if I were you

So you're unaware of who Steptoe is in popular culture?

18 minutes ago, Bill said:

oh dear

not the brightest of comments 

ps I would stop digging if I were you

It’s life....but not as we know it!

Not the biggest JEss PHillips fan in the world but the speech she just gave was exceptional, honest and thoughtful. Fair play to her.

What I am aware of is you using the name steptoe as both VW and RTB on here - and only by those ywo logins

Then having not posted on here (much ?) previouslt Cpt Pants appears ranting the same right wing shiite as so the above two names .... and using the same little used word - steptoe

So if it was in such common usage why over three years was it only used by VW and RTB ?

Why did you 'two' share the same spelling mistakes - and both now do not ?

There is more. Evidence that I would be happy to have to rely upon is court (as they say) but the point of this is to ensure that others know who they are engaging with on here. To know that abuse directd towards Diane Abbott is not as widespread on here as you would have - merely you using various logins to infer that it is.

As to any measure of your character I would draw others to your behavious towards Hoolahan Solo when he mentioned his medical condition to you in private ie a pm. You chose then to repeat that confidence as a means to try and huniliate someone, as you did with false allegations of theft on my part.

What others make of your behaviour is up to them - but it willat least be from  more informed position.

3 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Not the biggest JEss PHillips fan in the world but the speech she just gave was exceptional, honest and thoughtful. Fair play to her.

A breath of fresh air admidst the stale farts reek of corruption from opposite

13 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

So you're unaware of who Steptoe is in popular culture?

Probably defines Gammon culture rather than popular culture. A TV show they stopped making in the early seventies. Says it all really, probably loved by a particular kind of old white men.

6 minutes ago, kick it off said:

I think she's a fantastic MP. Passionate, caring, intelligent, funny and normally right. I think if Labour had her as leader they could romp this election.

1 hour ago, ricardo said:

There you go. You needn't worry anymore.

8 minutes ago, Herman said:

I think she's a fantastic MP. Passionate, caring, intelligent, funny and normally right. I think if Labour had her as leader they could romp this election.

She’s quite a lady and yes the sort of leader that might well restore the fortunes of Labour. 

7 minutes ago, Bill said:

What I am aware of is you using the name steptoe as both VW and RTB on here - and only by those ywo logins

Then having not posted on here (much ?) previouslt Cpt Pants appears ranting the same right wing shiite as so the above two names .... and using the same little used word - steptoe

So if it was in such common usage why over three years was it only used by VW and RTB ?

Why did you 'two' share the same spelling mistakes - and both now do not ?

There is more. Evidence that I would be happy to have to rely upon is court (as they say) but the point of this is to ensure that others know who they are engaging with on here. To know that abuse directd towards Diane Abbott is not as widespread on here as you would have - merely you using various logins to infer that it is.

As to any measure of your character I would draw others to your behavious towards Hoolahan Solo when he mentioned his medical condition to you in private ie a pm. You chose then to repeat that confidence as a means to try and huniliate someone, as you did with false allegations of theft on my part.

What others make of your behaviour is up to them - but it willat least be from  more informed position.

So you are aware of who Steptoe is in popular culture and yet you don't think the use of that name when linked to the leader of the opposition could not be used by more than a single person in the country. Perhaps you are unaware of what popular culture means. Perhaps such usage of memes flies over your head as your mouth opens wide, your jaw drops and you struggle to understand what just happened.

Now what abuse has been meted out to dear old Diane. I'm sure you'll be able to dig up some examples, or maybe not, as you probably struggle to recognise when politicians are being called to account. So come on, give it a go.

And I have never received a private message from Hoolahan Solo, which he can confirm, but does further confirm my belief that you are delusional and ought to seek help.