Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

4 minutes ago, ricardo said:

None

Anybody know how many other member states offer EU citizens voting rights in its general elections?

1 minute ago, Herman said:

I think some of you are forgetting the tactical GTTO vote. 

not guilty as that is something that I have spoke about numerous times

there will definitely be an effect of this, as with 2017 and 1997 GEs

and there has been a huge registering of voters over the past 8 weeks - 250,000 a week is the figure

what the polls ovrlook again is how likely are voters to vore - not who they would vote for

that's what confused some of the senile into predicting a 70-100 Tory majoroty in 2017

12 minutes ago, Bill said:

how many Tory seats will they cause to be lost, by splitting the bigot vote ?

Zilch!

Just now, Bill said:

not guilty as that is something that I have spoke about numerous times

there will definitely be an effect of this, as with 2017 and 1997 GEs

and there has been a huge registering of voters over the past 8 weeks - 250,000 a week is the figure

what the polls ovrlook again is how likely are voters to vore - not who they would vote for

that's what confused some of the senile into predicting a 70-100 Tory majoroty in 2017

Ah ah, the old Peterborough postal vote syndrome

1 minute ago, Van wink said:

Anybody know how many other member states offer EU citizens voting rights in its general elections?

shouldn't Parliament be free to chose ?

and if it is then doesn't that rather blow a Big hole in the guff about the supposed lack of Parliametary sovereignty ?

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

shouldn't Parliament be free to chose ?

and if it is then doesn't that rather blow a Big hole in the guff about the supposed lack of Parliametary sovereignty ?

So you dont know

2 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Ah ah, the old Peterborough postal vote syndrome

yes all 2m are for postal votes

so its good to see that someone is counting

rather than relying upon anti asian scare stories

ps what has happened to RTB and the 'steptoe' chap ?

Govt spokesman says vote will be pulled if EU citizens or 16 year old amendments are passed.

What exactly is Johnson scared of?

He accuses Corbyn of running scared, yet the moment he's told the Tories won't be allowed to gerrymander the election exactly as he wants, he cries and runs away. He's a spineless **** and anyone taken in by him frankly needs taking behind the woodshed.

Neither amendment will be selected, but my god Boris is disingenuous wuss.

Edited by kick it off

Just now, Van wink said:

So you dont know

another lie, as you do not know that my knowledge is

where's cpt len  ?

1 minute ago, kick it off said:

Govt spokesman says vote will be pulled if EU citizens or 16 year old amendments are passed.

What exactly is Johnson scared of?

He accuses Corbyn of running scared, yet the moment he's told the Tories won't be allowed to gerrymander the election exactly as he wants, he cries and runs away. He's a spineless **** and anyone taken in by him frankly needs taking behind the woodshed.

Neither amendment will be selected, but my god Boris is disingenuous wuss.

I doubt he really wanted a GE

it's just his posturing shouts of

'let me at him'

while he is being held back

3 minutes ago, Van wink said:

I think we should give all tourists a vote.

Great for the tourist industry👍

It's great to see you don't need to rely on dis-ingenuity to make an argument against EU migrants, the vast majority of whom work, getting the vote.

Didn't someone clever once say something about taxation without representation being tyranny?

Edited by canarydan23
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bill said:

another lie, as you do not know that my knowledge is

where's cpt len  ?

And you dont know what your saying........try deciding on the words and then arranging them in the correct order

1 minute ago, canarydan23 said:

It's great to see you don't need to rely on dis-ingenuity to make an argument against EU migrants, the vast majority of whom work, getting the vote.

Didn't someone clever once say something about taxation without representation being tyranny?

What do you mean Dan?

32 minutes ago, Bill said:

triggered ?

gosh, look at him with his trendy right wing newspeak 🤪

though I think his comments regarding Abbott tell us all we need to know

(once they lose the argument the mask of decency soon slips)

What is indecent about describing a politician as incompetent?

10 minutes ago, Van wink said:

And you dont know what your saying........try deciding on the words and then arranging them in the correct order

try this then

upperbarclay changes his name to Cpt Pants then disappears only to return after a long break

spouting the same right wing shiite as you, even using the name steptoe as only you and your 'mate' RTB use

others may not yet see this but it is up to them to wonder why Cpt pants should use 'steptoe' as do you

they can check by putting the word steptoe in the search box

and asking themselves why after being challenged they have suddenly stopped posting

Edited by Bill

8 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

SO you're saying the vote should be restricted to tax payers.

That's Labour finished.

1 minute ago, Bill said:

try this then

upperbarclay changes his name to Cpt Pants then disappears only to return after a long break

spouting the same right wing shiite as you, even using the name steptoe as only you and your 'mate' RTB use

others may not yet see this but it is up to them to wonder why Cpt pants should use 'steptoe' as do you

Its all Bollox Bill but if it fills your day ....enjoy👍

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

try this then

FFS sake give it a rest, you're beyond boring

18 minutes ago, Van wink said:

What do you mean Dan?

The insinuation that there is some sort of comparison between giving the tourists a vote and enfranchising EU nationals living in the UK is disingenuous. I merely sarcastically proffer that to make such a weak argument suggests that you might not have much of a valid argument against the premise.

I then offered you an argument for the enfranchisement of EU Nationals by hinting at one of the key maxims that drove the American War of Independence.

I guess it went over your head.

Edited by canarydan23

4 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

The insinuation that there is some sort of comparison between giving the tourists a vote and enfranchising EU nationals living in the UK is disingenuous. I merely sarcastically proffer that to make such a weak argument suggests that you might not have much of a valid argument against the premise.

I then offered you an argument for the enfranchisement of EU Nationals by hinting at one of the key maxims that drove the American War of Independence.

I guess it went over your head.

Giving tourists a vote was a bit tongue in cheek too Dan.😉

You must have ducked.

Edited by Van wink

15 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

That's Labour finished.

No. That's not what I'm saying. I know it's difficult for you, particularly when you're up against someone so vastly more intelligent (and I can say that without any arrogance because there are farm animals smarter than you), but at least try and keep up.

Edited by canarydan23

22 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

That's Labour finished.

That's the funders of Brexit disenfranchised. That's if any live here. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Its all Bollox Bill but if it fills your day ....enjoy👍

the evidence is there for others to decide for themselves

remember who it was who 'outed' bagster who claimed to be living in France yet voted in the referendum

the use of the name steptoe by only three posters, one who has been dormant on this thread since it's inception, but now suddenly appears full of himself but forgetting that steptoe is only used by you and RTB...... who quickly stopped using it after I pointed it out

and having been involved in legal matters all morning the old grey cells are firing on all cylinders

you have consistently posted under various names so as to be able to put forward your true bigotted views

and that was why I used to swap names as a send up of your 'cleverness' .........................even using the name Poirot ☺️

it's been fun watching you, watching you 'slip up' by forgetting which character you were in

not being aware that the A11 was dualled a while back - or that only you were prviliged to receive a message from RTB regarding his condition, or that only you two spoke of my supposed theft from the Legion

'what a tangled web we weave when we constantly try to deceive'.... or something like that, eh hand crank ?

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

the evidence is there for others to decide for themselves

remember who it was who 'outed' bagster who claimed to be living in France yet voted in the referendum

the use of the name steptoe by only three posters, one who has been dormant on this thread since it's inception, but now suddenly appears full of himself but forgetting that steptoe is only used by you and RTB...... who quickly stopped using it after I pointed it out

and having been involved in legal matters all morning the old grey cells are firing on all cylinders

you have consistently posted under various names so as to be able to put forward your true bigotted views

and that was why I used to swap names as a send up of your 'cleverness' .........................even using the name Poirot ☺️

it's been fun watching you, watching you 'slip up' by forgetting which character you were in

not being aware that the A11 was dualled a while back - or that only you were prviliged to receive a message from RTB regarding his condition, or that only you two spoke of my supposed theft from the Legion

'what a tangled web we weave when we constantly try to deceive'.... or something like that, eh hand crank ?

Have you considered getting medical help?

2 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Have you considered getting medical help?

I was in Harlow hospital for a while.... after driving down the A11 😂

ps good (odd) of you to reply on hand crank's behalf