Jools

The Positive Brexit Thread

6 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

February 30th looking as good a day as any, at the moment 😊

Either 30 or 31 February is guaranteed Brexit Day 😀

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Van wink said:

Faisal Islam

”Macron’s Europe minister saying there are no ultimatums from France. Though says it wants to see elections organised before agreeing an extension rather than dealing with “political fiction” - sounds somewhat ultimatum-like.”

Seems like Macron and Boris have been having a quiet chat on the old rag n bone.

By the way VW, am I scheduled to be be Jools tomorrow or is it Len?😉

1 minute ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

Either 30 or 31 February is guaranteed Brexit Day 😀

Corby will go for the 12th of never.🎵

Queens speech passed then

Well voting it down wasn't a clever thing to do and no-one was falling for that. 

I was amused listening to JRM talking about doing what the people wanted him to do. Are the rescue boats out on the Thames?

What a smug fool who has never cared one iota for the peasants. And a terwat who threatens his staff who are ungrammatical yet uses Twitter. Typical Tory.

Up against the wall and no blindfold as he has two faces

6 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Seems like Macron and Boris have been having a quiet chat on the old rag n bone.

By the way VW, am I scheduled to be be Jools tomorrow or is it Len?😉

I prefer a more hands off approach to management so will let you decide. Let me know if you need the log in detaills👍

Still many a twist left in this. 

I think or suspect Parliament will take control again. What it should do is to remove Boris and organise a definitive ref. 

Will it or just can kick? That is the question.

Where Boris's ditch by the way? Was that another lie?

2 minutes ago, Van wink said:

I prefer a more hands off approach to management so will let you decide. Let me know if you need the log in detaills👍

Thanks, its ok, I think I can remember them from when I was Night Fly and Joanna.

Or was that Bagster?

Daniel Boffey @DanielBoffey

Talk is that France wants to see outcome of Monday general election vote before making a decision on extension. Jeremy Corbyn says he wants a decision on extension before deciding on a general election.. 🧐

9:02 pm - 24 Oct 2019

This could be fun.

Edited by ricardo

27 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Of course it doesn't deliver everything that every leaver wanted. Such is compromise and as I said with May's deal, its a start and legally elected governments can evolve it as they choose. Three years ago I said there would be a last minute deal because that is how the EU works and that is what is going to happen.

It isn't delivering anything you were promised. We've been telling you this since the beginning.

8 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Thanks, its ok, I think I can remember them from when I was Night Fly and Joanna.

Or was that Bagster?

Your getting confused, Purple was Bagster!

All this weeks nonsense is because Johnson doesn't want any scrutiny of his brexit deal. Why? Beccause it is terrible and the more it's looked at the more it will fall apart.

6 minutes ago, Herman said:

All this weeks nonsense is because Johnson doesn't want any scrutiny of his brexit deal. Why? Beccause it is terrible and the more it's looked at the more it will fall apart.

It’s more to do with him not being able to deliver on his promise and having a tantrum. His deal is not too far from May’s, the DUP have clearly been shafted and he doesn’t really understand what he has agreed to in that respect. Has to be better than a hard border  in Ireland though, from a GFA perspective.

Edited by Van wink
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Of course it doesn't deliver everything that every leaver wanted. Such is compromise and as I said with May's deal, its a start and legally elected governments can evolve it as they choose. Three years ago I said there would be a last minute deal because that is how the EU works and that is what is going to happen.

dear god, can you sink any lower ?

did you nutters really vote with the understanding that governments can 'evolve'  ....................and it is Parliament who is deciding not a government ? 😦

the whinge you lot constantly bleatedly out was that Parliament had no choice as it was the wail of the people

and you bleated about the EU backing down at the last minute all last winter - until proved wrong in March

still master knows best, as you keep telling us

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

dear god, can you sink any lower ?

did you nutters really vote with the understanding that governments can 'evolve'  ....................and it is Parliament who is deciding not a government ? 😦

the whinge you lot constantly bleatedly out was that Parliament had no choice as it was the wail of the people

and you bleated about the EU backing down at the last minute all last winter - until proved wrong in March

still master knows best, as you keep telling us

Yes, Parliament will decide, only it  won't be this one.

And there will be a last minute deal.

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

so your car you posted with a Rennes number plate was a photoshop ........................dear me

more so given that it was posted by 'bagster', and yet here you are claiming it was a photoshop

you may fool the senile, but you have been exposed far too many times, and the above is little more than a cack handed  attempt to bluff your way out, as why would purple canary be so concerned about putting up such a long winded and frankly unbelievable excuse ?

ps you are the same odious shi tbag that consistently lied about me stealing from the British Legion as you are the one who betrayed Hoola Han solo's pm and continued to mock his medical condition (you sill do), a sad sack of **** if ever there was one, postng on here 8.30am and still here nearly 14 hours later with no postive or worthy comment, if others can't see through you then that is their choice..... I can, and well you know it

I think Purple was being ironic and sarcastic with his post.

He not Van Wink 

6 minutes ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

I think Purple was being ironic and sarcastic with his post.

He not Van Wink 

You are wasting your breath.😀

This move by Johnson looks to me (or it would if I existed and was not some photoshopped hologram) like what I think in American Football is called an option play. In this case aimed at keeping happy those  who have been telling him to aim for an immediate election and those who believe he can get his Withdrawal Deal through Parliament without being amended to death.

1 hour ago, ricardo said:

I'd wait for Macron, before you get carried away. It might be a very short extension but not enough to add days to the calendar😀

nothing to get carried away about, sadly. this shít needs to get sorted sooner rather than later. And, whilst I would rather stay in the EU, I´d take a cráp deal over no deal, right now 😞

38 minutes ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

2018?

I would imagine he had a "perfectly legitimate" one of his own but accidentally "called up the wrong picture from his log"... again.

Get Ready For Brexit ads look to have been pulled. How much has this giant **** up cost the country so far? 

16 hours ago, SwindonCanary said:

French President Emmanuel Macron is concerned that a long extension could lead to more UK indecisiveness or an inconclusive general election,

I THINK HE'S RIGHT !

Maybe he is also worried that we may not be under so much pressure to pass the WA vassalage bill.  Seriously, this bill must not be passed as it is not what we voted for as it keeps us under EU control for at least three years as we are under obligation to extend for a reasonable period decided by the ECJ, we do not get our fishing rights back as we want, we have to remain aligned to the EU on taxes and the 39 billion divorce bill will probably be much more. We need the Brexit party and their honesty in an election to shed light on this awful bill !!!

11 minutes ago, Herman said:

I was told 17.4 million people voted for this deal?! 

Absolutely - they keep telling us that they all knew what they were voting for, the ballot didn't say how to leave, it just said leave. Anybody against this deal must be a Brexit traitor who is de facto giving support to remain as they don't want to leave...

Think this is how it works isn't it? Twist and obfuscate as much as possible.

Edited by kick it off
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Herman said:

I was told 17.4 million people voted for this deal?! 

Nobody voted LEAVE to be tied umbilically to the EU for ever under a new treaty and to pay 39 billion plus for the honour.  They voted to be an independent state, free to control their own democracy, world affairs, FTAs, immigration etc.

Boris cannot go for No Deal because of the dishonesty of parliament and the GE is the only way to sort this out.  Brexit Party all the way for me.

5 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Absolutely - they all knew what they were voting for, the ballot didn't say how to leave, it just said leave. Anybody against this deal must be a Brexit traitor who is de facto giving support to remain as they don't want to leave...

Think this is how it works isn't it? Twist and obfuscate as much as possible.

This is not leaving and if this treaty is passed we will have years of disputes as we are still under EU control. Boris is being dishonest.

3 minutes ago, paul moy said:

Nobody voted LEAVE to be tied umbilically to the EU for ever under a new treaty and to pay 39 billion plus for the honour. 

Actually Paul, you did. How we left was not on the ballot paper. You yourself have used that argument many times when it suited you, so I must assume your choice is now that we remain in the EU as you are clearly not in favour of leaving.

• Like 1